Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison (36696 Views)

James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by pat077: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
See hin ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by iamord(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Hahahahahahahahah
Baba iyabo! grin grin
SEE face like cry! grin

Heard he really suffered in prison! Say then dey use him back iron clothe.
hahaha. Lol I heard he suffered. But to use him back iron cloth na WA o!!! grin you can see suffer and sadness written all over his face
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Balkan(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2015
OBJ Photo the day he was finally released. He refused to
leave the prison yard thinking they were going to kill him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Mistermamus(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
see as e do like better person nor know say na 1 yeye man
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by cocokiller1(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Balkan:
ehya
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by thaoriginator: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2015
grin

Life nearly tire him grin
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by stylish27: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Beautiful man
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by mpowa(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2015
ashewopeckas:

My prayer is for NO PRISON at all! If u want to spend 35years in prison and then 1year on the throne afterwards (based on your logic), then so be it for U IN JESUS NAME....Can u say amen now?

grin Some people are just funny, I guess you like cursing, whatever you say doesn't bother me because I know your words are empty, what I mean, I mean, they're Deep (not logic) and deep calls to deep and not shallowness, the person who makes you go to prison for a purpose will definitely make you enjoy more than you've suffered, example - Job loss all he had, children, wealth, health in one day, God restored him back, but not only that, He gave him longer years so he could enjoy it. Therefore in the light of what I said I've not cursed myself but prayed for myself, you won't understand it if you can't.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by nortcentrallord(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin Looking very hungry and humble but now, they old man has been infected with HUBRIS which those who posses such are always destroyed by it.
Abacha was really that guys nightmare. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by giles14(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
And now he is a multi millionaire
correction trillionaire. if der is any word like dat
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by emmkid(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lmfao ooo9, Moni gud sha, Baba iyabo sef still be handsome man now ooo, compared to dat in Stonecold head
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by anonimi: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:

The Baba of corruption wey dey associate with Baba one chance dey tell us sey their dead grandpa of corruption, Abacha nor steal grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Alezy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
lolz....lwkmdh
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by dokyOloye: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He had less than 20k in his bank account then. He was then made president and he started counting billions of naira.
his company was even owing a bank 100k as at that time and Atiku Abubakar had to help him repay d debt then cos it was in d constitution that a bankrupt person cannot contest elections.
Now he is a billionaire overnight, yet ppl call him father of democracy.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by synergycom19: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Was he poor before
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by jamillion: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
ashewopeckas:
Mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn, may prison never be our portion in Jesus name oh.
poor man prayer.....exconvict ar leaders in nigeria. Make sure before u go steal millions, serve ur jail term come back to lead the people with ur money
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by phintohlar(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Olusegun Obasanjo during his thanksgiving Service shortly after his release from prison in 1998.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/590230335339692032
but dis man ugly sha
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Winning123: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:

And so?
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baba Iyabo is never a fine man from inception.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
if to say him still dey prison Goodluck for still rule second term sha grin
on the other side, Goodluck for no even become President in the first place.
hmmm! life...
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by zendy: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man! Obasunjo really is an ugly fuk!!
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Ekaka1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
theSpark:
Looks humble

Actually Hungry and subdued!
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Banter1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol God will punish poverty forever. Say amen oo grin
AMEN
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by film2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
This man has being through a lot so therefore if you don't know someone's past don't judge his present situation.. Nobody remember how he was imprisoned...
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by stevenakolo: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Lol God will punish poverty forever. Say amen oo grin

I don't think he was poor even at that time. You can't be an ex-general in Nigeria and be poor.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Eluwilussit(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
TexasR:

The way he has carried on since then especially of recent, it appears he has forgotten the hellish prison experience God delivered him from

That has been my problem with obj. He was poor and clueless. God delivered him and put a crown on him, but he seems to have forgotten. He had a chance to be very great. He didn't. They all did, but didn't. I hope Gmb will be different.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Eluwilussit(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Balkan:

This can't be true. Funny pic sha.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by francizy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Hahahahahahahahah
Baba iyabo! grin grin
SEE face like cry! grin

Heard he really suffered in prison! Say then dey use him back iron clothe.

Who tell you? grin grin grin

The man over handsome sha.. See face!
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by francizy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
anonimi:

The Baba of corruption wey dey associate with Baba one chance dey tell us sey their dead grandpa of corruption, Abacha nor steal grin grin

Hehehehehehe, this one na corruption party oh! But e no go complete without IBB.. grin grin grin

That one na corruption grandmaster!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by FOREXMARTS: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dragonabiterosaraus Rex.
Re: Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison by Diction10nairal: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Understatement of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Backtracks, Appoints New SSS Chief “acting” DG / Faces Of Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Civilian JTF In Borno. Pics / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.