Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) (999 Views)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State / Hospital Suspends Male Nurse For Injecting Gej’s Supporter Un-prescribed Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) by luyemee(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
A man was left with a swollen and painful penis thanks to injecting himself with petroleum jelly in the hope it would make his manhood bigger.

According to Daily Mail: Father-of-one Szilveszter, 24, who now lives in Bolton, feared he would never be able to have more children after the DIY procedure left him unable to have sex.

He said: “I had to stop having sex with my wife as it’s too painful. I would like to have more children but if I can’t have sex I may lose my family.

“Every day is difficult for me as it’s very... see more at http://nisupermodel..com/2015/04/man-destroys-his-penis-after-injecting.html
Re: Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) by Rapzino: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vanity upon vanity! Smh for the m.umu

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) by godsamist: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
By the year 2000,this present generation lost their sense of purpose, acting as if God has vacated from his throne of judgment,my heart really bleeds for this generation, indulging in all manners of evil.
Father have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys His joystick After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger(photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where Is the Photo ?

(1) (Reply)

Dry Cracked Foot And How To Manage It / Maiduguri Varsity Discovers Cure For Cancer / (home Remedies) How To Make Your Teeth Sparkling White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.