Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl (25015 Views)

Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Islie: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
A 16-year-old, Azeez Ganiyu, who allegedly defiled a two-year-old girl, was on Tuesday arraigned in an Apapa Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

Ganiyu, who resides at Ijora Badia area of Lagos, is standing trial for child rape.

The Prosecutor, Soji Ojaokomo, told the court that the accused committed the offence on April 16 at the same address.

Ojaokomo said the accused called the girl and lured her into a lonely place while her mother went to get food for her.

Ojaokomo said, “Ganiyu took the girl to an uncompleted building beside the house and defiled her.

“Her mother started looking for her child on her return and she asked her neighbor, who said she left the girl to play outside with other children.

“The mother said while she was searching for her child, she heard her screaming from an uncompleted building beside the house.

“When she got there, she saw Ganiyu satisfying his carnal desires with the child.”

He said the offence contravened the provisions of Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

In his ruling, the Magistrate, Patrick Adekomaiya, ordered that the case file should be forwarded to the State Director of Public Prosecutions for legal advice.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Section 137 prescribes life imprisonment for defilement of a minor.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate granted him bail in the sum of N50, 000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case to May 5 for receipt of legal advice.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boy-16-arraigned-for-allegedly-defiling-2-year-old-girl/

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by iphanyiuma(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Imagine ! At 16 he is having such evil thoughts the devil is indeed wicked and also no matter how busy you are as a woman your kid should be a priority not money or any other thing. This is carelessness on the mothers path and wickedness on the boys path
....Meanwhile

FTC!!!! I dedicate this ftc to my boo seun and buhari
Thank you jesus this year will be splendid for me

5 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by dre11(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
At age 16 and the guy is having this kind of mind to defile small children........

Caused is the sperm that fertilized the egg that formed him

3 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Elkewwty(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
What is this world turning to sef?
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ArchEnemy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
He is still young. Teach him a lesson he ll never forget in his life
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by dre11(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ojaokomo said the accused called the girl and lured her into a lonely place while her mother went to get food for her.

Any rapist always look for the time to strike and do his evil works

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by imbless: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hang him by his balls, it is better I join the vaseline crew than to commit this atrocious act

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by sukkot: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
DIA RIS GODUOOO
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Sweetcollins: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ifeneme

1 Like

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Isychrist(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is your judgement...

You are hereby sentenced to South Africa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by naijainfogalery: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
The case of teen or people molesting minors is now alarming, mehn keeping a close eyes on my newphies and nieces .

Parent should note the following

1. Never let any uncle lap your kids
2. never leave your kids with any adult or teen
3. Dont allow them visit neighbours without any adult supervision
4. Be careful and watch when your kids start acting funny or staying away from other kids
5. Be careful when the kid always wanna go visit one particular aunty or uncle
6. Avoid lip kissing your kids and never let anyone do that
7. educate them
8. tell them where they should
9. They should report any uncle that tries to defile them
10. Make your kids your best friend, always find a lovely way to audit them daily and an informal way to make them report daily activities
11. If you got a nanny, PLease Please Please get an hidden camera in your home

Stay safe. God bless

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
He should be jailed....and he should be on an offenders register...plus a banning order preventing him from coming in contact with any child.

10 WAYS TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT ABUSE

Protecting your child
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ekelemon: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
bad boy
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by jauntty: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Terrible world. Watz up with guyz and our high libido sef ?!!

He should be sent to a Juvenile prison and made to face the consequences of this foolishness.

I really pity the small innocent child. She need immediate medical expert care.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by jamex93(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
lolx

him chuck am

d gal shout!

her mama come catch am

oloshi boy
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
AT age 16 ave the mind to defile a girl....the world is coming to an end God help us......
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by chynie: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Best punishment: cut off the Muslim's uncircumcised p**ck lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Bonapart(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's only in Nigeria cases like rape, murder, armed robbery, kidnapping and the rest die without imprisonment...
Penalty of rape to me should be death by hanging. Let alone rape of a minor of 2yrs...
I Bonaparte will kill 500 rapist if giving the chance without feeling a single guilt nor remorse

1 Like

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by efilefun(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
should we blame the internet or what?? the rate at which this nonsense is happening is too alarming. He needs to be castrated
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by exemen: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Dragonking: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tomorrow some eediot gays and lesbians here will say that there were born gay. angry angry angry when in actual fact they were defiled at a tender age by someone older. evilset of people. angry angry poor child.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder what a two year old could do for him. couldn't he have approached his fellow h.orny 16 year old classmates?

I even wonder why he was granted bail.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Lexcom20(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na wa oooo immorality in its peaks
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by BlackGirlsCode: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigeria is a land of pedoph.iles

2 Likes

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by eistien(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
He should face the full wrath of the law.

If it were up to me I'd sentence him to death.

Imagine at just sixteen he is this heartless, only God knows what he will do when he becomes an adult.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces / Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.