Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl (25004 Views)

Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by ebijimi7(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
This is your judgement...

You are hereby sentenced to South Africa
hahahaha
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by thegideon(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
guest12345:
What are the pains that comes with sex when its done ‘illegally?’ Nobody would want to suffer soul ties, loss of virginity and virtues, sexual transmitted diseases, abortion, guilt, condemnation, unwanted pregnancy, shame, unprepared parenthood, spiritually transmitted diseases (only few would know this), death, in some cases and separation from God.
You cannot escape any of these consequences when you indulge in premarital or extramarital sex. Condom or medical treatment may prevent some consequences but cannot undo the greater harm that would have been done to your life. Remember I told you sex involves the spirit, soul and the body.
There’s no big deal about sex. It’s either you wait and enjoy the pleasure without pain or you rush into having the pleasure that comes with pain. There’s nothing special about sex when it’s done according to God’s plan. But if you desire it the other way round, be sure to bear the pain that comes with it.
Hmmn...No offence pls, jurst wanna ask: Did u learn this after you have been a victim,i dont mean rape o,i mean after u might have lived a care-free sex life OR
You learnt it before exploring your sex life?
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by marvmurphy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Elkewwty:
What is this world turning to sef?

U still get google for ur iphone?
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by UMOSCO: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by MistadeRegal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Make that nigga an "Eunuch" (anyhow, I don't care how and what method you use) and send him to the palace of King Belshazzar to guard his "harem"
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by tombeh(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2015
He should be seriously dealt with, he's a devil incarnate......

What Nonsense at this tender age.......
Having urge at this age......

Parents pls educate your children about unnecessary touch from adult..

God help us.
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by adellam16(f): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Imagine ! At 16 he is having such evil thoughts the devil is indeed wicked and also no matter how busy you are as a woman your kid should be a priority not money or any other thing. This is carelessness on the mothers path and wickedness on the boys path
....Meanwhile

FTC!!!! I dedicate this ftc to my boo seun and buhari
Thank you jesus this year will be splendid for me
read d story well before commenting! D poor lady did not leave d child at home to go look for money, she went to get food for her little one. Besides she left her in company of anoda lady nd her kids not with d basterd ra pist! Read well again,
Re: Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Granting him a bail of 50,000 is just a pervation of justice. That guy needs to be ostracized in a prison in Afghanistan..... Is like our Nigerian Judges love all these rape on minors why can't they just lay heavy punishment on these idiotic fellows to serve as an example to others that will like to tread such path, rather than giving them bail....Come to think of it, what if this guy is HIV positive? God help the young victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hanifa Abubakar: Youths Burn School Where 5 Years old Girl Was Buried / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 / Nigerian Prisons Service Changes Name To Nigerian Correctional Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.