Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics (5859 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Ghost Caught on Camera in kano Burning? [ see photo] / Girl Exposed After She Posed With Minister's House & Lied It's Her Father's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
A spooky dark visage that appears behind the child in this photograph has sparked online rumours of a ghost.This photograph was captured in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan - 'nearby some samurai tombs', apparently - late last year.

According to Daily mail,the Reddit user who posted it online - a friend of the photographer - insisted it was 'not photoshopped' and that paranormal forces could be at work.He said they only saw the feet after the photographer was going through the photos stored in his memory card.

'I'm not saying it's anything - just that it looks an awful lot like disembodied boots and legs...' 'Obiaruf ' told users. I know there are several very old samurai tombs nearby. 'Again, not saying that this is what is there, just that, based on preliminary research, this is my best guess...'

Photographs from the same s Some users suggested it was likely an optical illusion - a trick of the light - or the presence of a real-life human being. Or both. Another conspirator suggested they could be combat boots from the World War II era.

'My grandfather was in the pacific theater (Okinawa Japan) in WWII and I recognize what the man in the background is wearing. Its a US Navy Uniform from WWII.'

But not everyone was so convinced by the tricky picture.
et show the little girl with nothing behind her and the snapper 'swears' there was nothing behind her at the time

Re: A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ghost wey wear shoe
Re: A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin The ghost dy receive fresh air
Re: A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by hahn(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ghost wey wear shoe

Him need to wear shoe for the journey to heaven na. Ask the guy wey waka from Abuja-Lagos
Re: A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by loadux(f): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
I think someone was simply standing behind her I can see a bit of blue shirt peeking out of her side
Re: A Ghost? A Pair Of Feet Appears Behind Little Girl Who Posed Near Japanese pics by frob0genius(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Housekeeper Needed. / Big Booty Kemjeeca ( Pics ) / Frail Muhammad Ali Meets Henry Cooper On 'final' Tour Of Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.