Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts (2519 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Shows Her Toned Abs In Workout Gear / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Catfish Tattoo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by bolajioginni: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kendall Jenner,also a reality star flashes her upcoming (lol) breast.The slim lady has also joined her senior siblings in the business of controversial pictures.She is cool and beautiful tho'.
Check more of her 18+ pictures on link http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/kendall-jenner-shows-her-nubile-young.html

Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Family of whoredommm grin

1 Like

Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mirexxx(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Family of whoredommm grin
Are you any better ?? undecided
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
mtcheewww
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mirexxx(f): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
mtcheewww
truth hurts! cheesy you are worse off!
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
truth hurts! cheesy you are worse off!
lol when you are done raving and ranting like a mad woman that u r. You can leave my mentions alone.. Okay grin

3 Likes

Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by Eyepencil: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by Eyepencil: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
Everyone must not be like you, leave her alone
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mirexxx(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol when you are done raving and ranting like a mad woman that u r. You can leave my mentions alone.. Okay grin
lol cheesy you are much worse girl! I have a lil advice for you. don't rush to judge others when you are no better tongue
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by mirexxx(f): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
Everyone must not be like you, leave her alone
when did i say everyone should be like me?? am i holding her?
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
when did i say everyone should be like me?? am i holding her?
lolz, dis girl go dey beat her boyfriend no be small
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
M not used to doing dis buh I can't hold it... I'm beginning to like u.. Mad woman? isn't dat too straight? grin
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by doreenvee(f): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
How old is she?
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by Ebi89(f): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
bolajioginni:
Kendall Jenner,also a reality star flashes her upcoming (lol) breast.The slim lady has also joined her senior siblings in the business of controversial pictures.She is cool and beautiful tho'.
Check more of her 18+ pictures on link http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/kendall-jenner-shows-her-nubile-young.html
Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Her Nubile Young Breasts by bamiyoolountoke: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:

epic response. lol, see her reply.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician Ketchup Caught Pants Down With Video Vixen In Hotel Room? / Who Are Your Top 10 Best Rappers Both Dead And Alive.. / Photos: Ajimobi, KSA, Rilwan Akiolu, At Soun Of Ogbomoso's 90th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.