Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 (13156 Views)

Ethnic Nationalities To Hold Peace Conference In Abuja / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Peace Accord. / ATTENTION: Peace Ambassador Agency To Host 2015 Peace Conference In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Exciting Photos From Abuja Peace Conference As The 2015 MAFP Pageant Edition Kicks Off!

The event has come and gone but the impact was indeed far-reaching as regards the peaceful conduct of the 2015 general election in most of the states especially Abuja. The Peace Conference which was held at the Ladi Kwali Hall of the Sheraton Hotel, Abuja with the theme: ‘The role of the Nigerian youth and the media in general election.’ attracted several field of personalities and indivuidals.

Participants at the conference discussed the issue of youth restiveness and called on Nigerians to come out en mass to vote and chose the eight candidates of their choice that would shape the future of the country.

The aim of the conference was to sensitise Nigerians on the need to have peaceful elections, security assurance as, well as promoting the ideals of peaceful living before, during and after the elections.
“We also intend to promote ideals that will increase good relationship amongst others in Nigeria, especially among the youth.

Speaking at the event, the PMAN governor, Collins Adeyemi urged the youth to refuse to be used by wicked politicians to forment trouble. He also told them to see the forum and similar ones as a means of shaping their future ambitions.

Ambassador Kingsley Amafibe, CEO Peace Ambassador Agency, organisers of Miss Ambassador for Peace Nigeria said the electoral body should ensure the general elections were free, fair and credible and without violence, and the security agencies must be impartial and provide adequate security for all Nigerians.He also urged the youth to make up their minds to stand against any form of violence before, during and after the elections.

“Nigerians are interested in a leadership that creates conversation. When you are in a small community like in the office and a negative conversation ensues, you have the right to change the conversation to the positive. You have the choice to lead or react. Everyone could become a positive representative of the future generation. Because politicians never send their children to fight, so we must change. Leaders are dealers. I refuse to agree that this country will disintegrate,” he said.

He advised the youth to reject any offer, no matter how enticing by politicians to unleash violence on the nation, adding they should tell them (politicians) to use their children instead.

Anyone who wants to lure you into any electoral violence must be met with stiff resistance. Peace must be our watchword because social media is a tool for positive interaction”, the Peace core commandant added.

Dorothy Njemanze, a nollywood actress who was a guest on the occasion, stressed the need for youths in Nigeria to have more power in the running of the nation’s affairs as they are the strength of the nation. She also encouraged the youth to believe things would certainly change following increased awareness of the role of the youth in nation building.

The conference which lasted for hours saw the award of certificates to participating organisations, including LEADERSHIP, AlexReports and selected media organisations.

Other guests at the conference were the officials of the State Security Service, CP Autine Obado, Jimoh Abubakar (NAFDAC), Linus Okorie and Knyss Molokwu, among others.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/peace.html?m=0

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
More

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
More

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by davidugotex(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
So finally I have attained this prestigious feat shocked shocked
Can someone see where I'm driving at? Though it has never crossed my mind to book space, but after so much fuse about FTC things, I decided to give it trial, and alas, it worked like magic.

I dedicate this feat to all lovers of peace all over the world. To SouthAfricans, please sheath your sword and give peace a chance.

To Traditional rulers who induce their subject into hating and harming foreigners in their lands, please retrace your steps and call your subjects to order.

To our president elect, govern Nigeria uprightly, eschew nepotism, tribalism, sectionalism and religious sentiments in all your dealings. Do not dash the hope of those who voted for you, and for those who never believed in you, win them over with your good works.

To Nigeria, I pray that the wishes of our founding fathers aptly captured in our National Anthem will in this time and era become a reality.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
The officers are sleeping, was it that boring, anyway cute ladies
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Ozigbondu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pretty little things kiss but what is the main aim of this peace meeting undecided
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by PassingShot(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
[s]Fashion parade for those ladies or peace conference?[/s]

Seen. It's a good initiative.
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
The venue of the event is virtually empty. Didn't they invite people?

na dem sabi
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
justi4jesu:
The officers are sleeping, was it that boring, anyway cute ladies

Lol. Yes ooo. Sleeping officer
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Fashion parade for those ladies or peace conference?

I think they have something like peace ambassador pageant
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by bruno419(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don buy land na #godwin
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Pretty little things kiss but what is the main aim of this peace meeting undecided

To Nullify Boko Haram cheesy tongue
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by PassingShot(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala:

I think they have something like peace ambassador pageant

Good initiative but implementation is not so good.
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by nerodenero: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Peace simply eludes the world.The day peace is felt all over the world marks its end.
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by ijustdey: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
‘The role of the Nigerian youth and the media in general election.’ attracted several field of personalities and indivuidals.

the theme of the election is good.....
but the timing is wrong, it would have being meaningful before the election did start and impacted more knowledge than now
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Blackchampion(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Will comment after converting my CV in MS Excel format.
#No be small smtin ooo
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by steppin: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na Aki and Paw-paw be that?
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can sigh Iyan(dwarf) on the red carpet.
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by onosprince(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Only here to view the beautiful gals grin
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by cyberdurable(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
More

That Gals Leg Ga egbu Mmadu
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by dave2meek(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Colorful and nice photos
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Mogidi: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Picture of the man who made the "PEACE" possible.

[img]http://www.aitonline.tv/pix/NewsImages/8811.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Laid2001: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is it not this same so called peace corp that the federal government have asked to stop using special plate number!. This thing is an NGO not an agency of government and it is deliberately misleading people to make it look like it is an agency of the federal government!
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by gleekit: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by naijainfogalery: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
nice
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Bigdreams(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's come and gone.

Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Young03(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
bruno419:

how w take concern us
Re: Photos From Abuja Peace Conference 2015 by Young03(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
bruno419:

na by businex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parties Nominate Ex-convicts, Certificate Forgers & We Cannot Stop Them – INEC / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni / “I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.