Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (32819 Views)

MMM: Redeemed Church Warns Pastors, Members Against Participating In Ponzi Schem / Edo Redeemed Church Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu? (Photos) / First Step Of Rebuilding The 3rd Temple after 2,000 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by EvilBrain1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Meanwhile, according to the latest surveys, 71% of Britons don't practice any religion even though they might call themselves Christians or muslims or whatever. In fact more than one in five identify as atheists and if you include agnostics, they would be the largest "religious group" in the UK at 38% of the population.

To make it worse, religious people tend to be older and the overwhelming majority of people under 30 aren't religious. And since the young people aren't becoming more religious as they age, the percentage of religious people there is likely to drop like a stone as the older generation dies off.

David Cameron might be betting on the wrong horse here.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ApexTitan(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari a muslim was attending thanksgiving service in churches too so what's the big deal.

All religions if they are practised in their true form lead back to the Creator.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by muffins99(f): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
ogaprime:

backstabber judas was a disciple of Jesus christ, a prostitute poured oil on the feet of Jesus christ, criminals were crucified with him, politicians and rich people were also Jesus friends so also the poor....all for two reasons,"matt 11vs 28 come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" and "luke 5vs32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance""

If the Bible can recognise an authority in the land (leader) then the church too can recognise such authority if in their midst

So pastors can't ask people not to come to church, that's why you see people in all works of life in churches with the believe that will God will minster to them all...

If you like disrespect the pastor totally, if you like spit on his face, na your cup of tea and it doesn't concerns him. He his busy doing his own assignment assigned to him...

I agree....I watched the programme and no where did i hear that the church invited him (don't we all know how nija pastors like to introduce guests!); i believe he asked to speak there same as previous political candidates/ aspirants have gone there to campaign. And the pastor did not pray for him to win the election- what he prayed for, if i remember correctly, was for God to give him wisdom to rule aright and for God to help him bear his burden and make the country great. The bible says pray for those in authority and that is what was done... one of the pastors later remarked on the fact that it was election season so i'm sure any right thinking person will understand that this was just a campaign strategy for Cameron, particularly with ethnic minorities.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
olu4life:

1. David Camron only visited RCCG redemption camp program. HE WASNT INVITED but decided to turn there since majority of blacks can b found there.
2. Do u expect Adeboye to turn him back or not recognize him? Even the bible told us to respect our leaders/authority
3. Pls answer dis wit a sincere heart. If Jonathan visited Olukoya or Kumuyi, would he av been turned back?
4. Note that the population of RCCG is more than Deeper Life reason y politicians choose his church
5. Adeboye have never for once allowed any politician use his church as a point of rally. Not even osinbajo his pastor was allowed. It is a very strict law in RCCG
6. Adeboye never for once in his lifetime prophesied any form of election vote or doom. He only prophesies every Jan 1st, and same applies to Kumuyi and Olukoya

I hope u dig my points and pls think deeply on my points den u can give a reply if necessary

Disclaimer: I dont attend RCCG

You people dont get. if he came to worship...he hould sit like every worshipper and exit while others are too. if he wants to see the GO after, all well and good. If he needs prayers all well and good. Recognizing is presense is fair enough by announcing, but giving him the Lords pulpit and a mic to campaign is out of line. I hope u understand my stand.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Malive: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder why all this politicians are using the pulpit to campaign. This is something you will never find in Pastor Kumuyi's church or Pastor Olukoya's church. Both men of God have stayed away from politicians and anything called politics. They are true men of God & l give them my respect any day any time.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Ephemmm: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:
At least "Oyinbo man" learnt something from Jonathan. its a pity he chose to learn something that will not help him. Camron should know that despite all Jonwth religious visits, he still lost the election with a wide margin. All this religious stunts will earn him nothing.

As for daddy GO, I am now much more uncomfortable with the kind of people that find themselves comfortable around him. Is redeem now a campaign organisation that every politician runs to for prayers of deceit whenever there is a major election around the corner. The more we look the less we see! Pastor Adeboye you lost my respect. So far, the only major pastor that have distanced him self, and also politicians have distanced from is KUMUYI of Ngwakwe's church. He has also distanced himself from prophesies of doom. He has all my respect.

If Jesus Christ is alive today, will Jesus Christ abhor Cameron if he wants to visit Jesus Christ? Even Buhari, visited Adeboye in the past and he prayed for him despite not been a Christian. Whether Christian or otherwise, whether politician or otherwise, whether prostitute or otherwise, whether thieves or otherwise... Everybody has 100% rights to visit temple of God according to Christ's teachings.

Did Adeboye campaign for anybody?
Did he tell you to vote for Cameron?
If you are in Adeboye's shoe, will you curse Cameron if he decided to worship in your church?

Honestly, I don't understand your point here, you are just sounding like empty vessel because to me.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
muffins99:

I agree....I watched the programme and no where did i hear that the church invited him (don't we all know how nija pastors like to introduce guests!); i believe he asked to speak there same as previous political candidates/ aspirants have gone there to campaign. And the pastor did not pray for him to win the election- what he prayed for, if i remember correctly, was for God to give him wisdom to rule aright and for God to help him bear his burden and make the country great. The bible says pray for those in authority and that is what was done... one of the pastors later remarked on the fact that it was election season so i'm sure any right thinking person will understand that this was just a campaign strategy for Cameron, particularly with ethnic minorities.
Ephemmm:

If Jesus Christ is alive today, will Jesus Christ abhor Cameron if he wants to visit Jesus Christ? Even Buhari, visited Adeboye in the past and he prayed for him despite not been a Christian. Whether Christian or otherwise, whether politician or otherwise, whether prostitute or otherwise, whether thieves or otherwise... Everybody has 100% rights to visit temple of God according to Christ's teachings.
If you are in Adeboye's shoe, will you curse Cameron if he decided to worship in your church?
Honestly, I don't understand your point here, you are just sounding like empty vessel because to me.

You guys dont get it. He came to worship...he should sit like every other worshiper. He is not a guest minister neither is he a man of God. he should worship and exit as every oother worshiper. If he wants prayers fine...not offering him mic to speak to your congregation stylishly campaigning for himself. I see no reason why known sinners and occultist should be handed mic in the church of God to speak to his congregation. Cameron threatened afrca about gay rights. Jonathan visited shrines and Ogboni while campaigning. This men have no right to use God's pulpit to speak to his congratulation. Dont let your sentiments blind u

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by VanOmiyale: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:
At least "Oyinbo man" learnt something from Jonathan. its a pity he chose to learn something that will not help him. Camron should know that despite all Jonwth religious visits, he still lost the election with a wide margin. All this religious stunts will earn him nothing.

As for daddy GO, I am now much more uncomfortable with the kind of people that find themselves comfortable around him. Is redeem now a campaign organisation that every politician runs to for prayers of deceit whenever there is a major election around the corner. The more we look the less we see! Pastor Adeboye you lost my respect. So far, the only major pastor that have distanced him self, and also politicians have distanced from is KUMUYI of Ngwakwe's church. He has also distanced himself from prophesies of doom. He has all my respect.
So if the P.M of Britain or any other world leader wants to visit RCCG, Adeboye will tell them to Bleep off Abi?why can't you use your head before you post. The church is for all comers.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by olu4life(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

You people dont get. if he came to worship...he hould sit like every worshipper and exit while others are too. if he wants to see the GO after, all well and good. If he needs prayers all well and good. Recognizing is presense is fair enough by announcing, but giving him the Lords pulpit and a mic to campaign is out of line. I hope u understand my stand.
Well said bruh, but from what i watched that night, he only gave a statement though we alL kmow what he is after
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Chigold101(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
hahn:
God answers all prayers. As long as you pray. He even answers the prayers of terrorists when they say, "father provide us victims to bomb and don't forget to keep our 72 virgins in tact. We don't want fairly used virgins". Amen

I guess he's trying to imitate Jonathan
lolzzz it is not only him even his fellow contestant from labour side also went to a church even when he claims to atheist.

Well koboko69 church in its real reason is a place where sinners are meant to go and find salvation.

Therefore there are two major set of people you will find inside every church (no matter how small or big the church). They are:
1: Sinners still living in sin
2: Sinners who have real repentance & conversaion.

I think people are beginning to understand the importance of church in their society & RCCG everywhere is highly pupulated. They are also very visible with their members occupying many important possition in world affair.

As for Deeper Life, humn! We have so many hypocritcs in there.

If you are not a member of Deeper you not even a born again so that is why people who are none deeperlife finds it difficult to associate with them.

Even if a fonicator or a thief as long as you are member of their church, you are protected and covered. They will never expose you. I dont know how they will deal with the person inside their church but outside they will cover that person.

I am talking based on my experience with them.

I am not a member of RCCG, but as a member of YOWICAN (youth wing of CAN) i have had relationship with many christian organisations.

Inshort We were suprised when in 2009 kumuyi even sponsored us from Lagos to Abuja to attend one of his conferences, he paid for our accormodation, transportation & feeding. Deeper Life is like a closed cult. It is MEMBERS ONLY “thing“
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Malive: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nobody is saying it's wrong for any politicians to go and worship in any church of their choice. But using God's pulpit stylishly to campaign shouldn't be ALLOWED in the church. They should worship like every other worshippers & go home. If you need special prayers, see the man of God at the end of the service.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Ephemmm: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

Your case is like one of my intimate friends who started condemning Buhari's picture placed at the entrance of Alausa's mosque before election. But I asked him a simple question that "In consideration of Buhari as a muslim, will he destroy the poster of Buhari if he is an Imam". I told him point-blank that so far Imam did not restrict the freedom of choice of his followers, I see nothing wrong in it.

If Jesus Christ is alive today, will Jesus Christ abhor Cameron if he wants to visit Jesus Christ, even if he is a thief or prostitute? Buhari, visited Adeboye in the past and he prayed for him despite not been a Christian. Whether Christian or otherwise, whether politician or otherwise, whether prostitute or otherwise, whether thieves or otherwise... Everybody has 100% rights to visit temple of God according to Christ's teachings.

Jesus Christ even said he loves sinners than the saved.

I know people like you like to argue blindly, but before your further arguments, please find attached hereby are evidences to corroborate my earlier assertion.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz it is not only him even his fellow contestant from labour side also went to a church even when he claims to atheist.

Well koboko69 church in its real reason is a place where sinners are meant to go and find salvation.

Therefore there are two major set of people you will find inside every church (no matter how small or big the church). They are:
1: Sinners still living in sin
2: Sinners who have real repentance & conversaion.

I think people are beginning to understand the importance of church in their society & RCCG everywhere is highly pupulated. They are also very visible with their members occupying many important possition in world affair.

As for Deeper Life, humn! We have so many hypocritcs in there.

If you are not a member of Deeper you not even a born again so that is why people who are none deeperlife finds it difficult to associate with them.

Even if a fonicator or a thief as long as you are member of their church, you are protected and covered. They will never expose you. I dont know how they will deal with the person inside their church but outside they will cover that person.

I am talking based on my experience with them.

I am not a member of RCCG, but as a member of YOWICAN (youth wing of CAN) i have had relationship with many christian organisations.

Inshort We were suprised when in 2009 kumuyi even sponsored us from Lagos to Abuja to attend one of his conferences, he paid for our accormodation, transportation & feeding. Deeper Life is like a closed cult. It is MEMBERS ONLY “thing“

I am not arguing church with anyone. I am not a member of any church. Read through my posts and u will get my point. I already reaponded to posts similar to this.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
VanOmiyale:
So if the P.M of Britain or any other world leader wants to visit RCCG, Adeboye will tell them to Bleep off Abi?why can't you use your head before you post. The church is for all comers.

Bruv...I dont ned to insult u. My point have been made clear. Look at page 2. If u not satisfied, you can burn to ashes. I dont give a hoot
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Chigold101(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

I am not arguing church with anyone. I am not a member of any church. Read through my posts and u will get my point. I already reaponded to posts similar to this.
no problem sir but am only tryng to point out why RCCG is open in receiving these men.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ogaprime(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

And what did Jesus do to this people exactly? Use him as a tool of campaign? Or offer them mir to speak to the congregation about some political ambitions. I understand u are redeemer. Sorry if whaf I said hurt u. But it's the truth.

I am a redeemer and I am not daddy G.O. I am not the type that do use " touch not my prophet verse" sebi de person wey abuse pastor get name and God know were he dey stay. Mek everybody answer him name...I pity some people
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by chuose: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

You guys dont get it. He came to worship...he should sit like every other worshiper. He is not a guest minister neither is he a man of God. he should worship and exit as every oother worshiper. If he wants prayers fine...not offering him mic to speak to your congregation stylishly campaigning for himself. I see no reason why known sinners and occultist should be handed mic in the church of God to speak to his congregation. Cameron threatened afrca about gay rights. Jonathan visited shrines and Ogboni while campaigning. This men have no right to use God's pulpit to speak to his congratulation. Dont let your sentiments blind u
[size=14pt]
Thank you he is not a guest minister , he should sit and worship here and not go to the sikh temple to worship.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH REDEEMED EUROPE, I HOPE ADEBOYE LOOKS INTO IT.
[/size]
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by uptoHim(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
As a politician wet I be, na the man speech sweet me. A great orator. I can't wait. Thank God our politics is changing to a point when oratoral prowess would count
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by macdelene(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol, sorry to say the guy is a mugu. He doesn't believe in anything. He has not gone to the mosque yet. What does he stand for?
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by ronald4lif(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
All this religious tactics the Tories are deploying to canvassing for votes sha. When they've tightened immigration laws to it teeth. Now seeking for immigrant votes.

Okay na we dey wait una for area. Go ask GEJ how market and wetin happen after he moved from one worship place to another.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by worldgee101: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
There's a place in every man's heart dat recognises d supremacy of d Divinity.

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by kristen12(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chigold101:
no problem sir but am only tryng to point out why RCCG is open in receiving these men.
What of MFM?
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Clementoke(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
In as much as I don't buy the idea of the church giving the pulpit out to politicians especially when elections are close, I want 2 advice my fellow nairalanders that we should be care how we criticize men of God and even churches.
Remember that God punished Miriam when she castigated moses for marrying a foreigner,when God clearly warn them against marrying from other tribes and countries.
Indeed, we are to remember that God is and will remain the only and final judge.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Ura: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
These oyibos are learning politics from my country people. Make dm ask Jona wia remain wey e no enter and make dem ask am again say wetin be the outcome of the waka-waka wey e do.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by vislabraye(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:

They came to worship. .let tem sit and worship like other members And let them go back home like every other member. Camron or Jonathan are not guest ministers.... undecided

Some sense..

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by chacoonder(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
koboko69:
[b]At least " comfortable around him. Is redeem now a campaign organisation that every politician runs to for prayers of deceit whenever there is a major election around the corner. The more we look the less we see! Pastor Adeboye you lost my respect. So far, the only major pastor that have distanced him self, and also politicians have distanced from is KUMUYI of Ngwakwe's church. He has also distanced himself from prophesies of doom. He has all my respect.
You've said it all bro..nice one.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
The arrow of Gods

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by JudgementHammer: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Reminds me of pst Adeboye's prophecy that a time would come when presidents and national leaders would be ushers in the RCCG. Its fast coming to reality.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by muffins99(f): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
koboko69:

Please don't mistake my comment for sentimentality. Read it again and you should see that it is simply a statement of facts as i saw them. The only opinion i offered was that i thought that he might not have been invited but asked to attend to give a speech.

I am not an advocate for anyone... I am a Christian and owe allegiance only to God and no one else.
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by Emperor4God(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Lies, Deceit & Deception Of David Cameron At Festival Of Life London
[/size]
David Cameron on the 17th of April 2015 attended the Redeemed Christian Church of God's Festival of Life in London.

He gave the impression that he was a Christian but unknown to the Christians at the Festival of Life,
Cameron lied & Deceived them about his devilish views and is actually working to destroy Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Cameron supports homosexual marriage and actually sees the UK not as Christian but a multi-faith country.
Under Cameron's time Christians have endured intense persecution.

Cameron plan's to force Africa to accept homosexuality if they want to keep their financial aid.

So the question begs "WHY WAS HE INVITED TO SPEAK TO THE CHRISTIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE"

Is Adeboye aware of the man that was given the stage to address the crowd?

We exposes the lies and deception here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xJTJRpHIX8
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by dayowunmi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
koboko69:

Pastor Adeboye lost your respect because he accommodates/allows politicians attends his services? Does your bible(assuming you are even a christian) not tell you that Respect must be accorded constituted authorities? Or maybe he should send them away when they come when even Jesus ate with publicans and tax collectors in his time. Lolz. Adeboye has the respect of millions, he's even led prayers at United Nations headquarters in new york and he's reputed as one of the most influential pastors worldwide with parishes in 160plus countries and counting and he's lost your respect?
Re: David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil by koboko69: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
dayowunmi:

Pastor Adeboye lost your respect because he accommodates/allows politicians attends his services? Does your bible(assuming you are even a christian) not tell you that Respect must be accorded constituted authorities? Or maybe he should send them away when they come when even Jesus ate with publicans and tax collectors in his time. Lolz. Adeboye has the respect of millions, he's even led prayers at United Nations headquarters in new york and he's reputed as one of the most influential pastors worldwide with parishes in 160plus countries and counting and he's lost your respect?

Yes Jesus christ gave the republicans and tax collectors mic to speak to his congregation about politics. Yes Jesus Christ said we should give respect to authorities by allowing them campaign in our churches. Are u satisfied? Now swerve!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Stepping On His Members (Photos) / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Dr. Becky Enenche's Birthday Celebration At Dunamis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.