Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Could This Be Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Be Genuine (1187 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Genuine by Harkynkunle(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
In respect to your online application,you have been shortlisted for the first phase of our Hiring process at zeol Group on 22/4/15 by 8am.16 Akinremi str Opp New Garage ikeja.
Re: Could This Be Genuine by Ben1975(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi Harkynkunle

Did you actually make an application? Because if you didn't, that's smells a little funny. Contact the people, check out their place But what ever you do don't commit any money. If they say they are employing you should not have to give them jack.

Find out if there has been any complaints about that office, do you homework...shine your eye! smiley

Ben
Re: Could This Be Genuine by Harkynkunle(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi Harkynkunle

Did you actually make an application? Because if you didn't, that's smells a little funny. Contact the people, check out their place But what ever you do don't commit any money. If they say they are employing you should not have to give them jack.

Find out if there has been any complaints about that office, do you homework...shine your eye! smiley

Ben
Thanks Mr Ben for ur time and concern... Regarding applying to d above coy, i wouldn't be able recollect if i did or not coz i apply for numbers of jobs every day... What baffles me is d@.. the call for interview gives little or no time to do background checks... all same thanks
Re: Could This Be Genuine by Ben1975(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
No problem

If it turns out to be genuine good luck (but still keep your wits about you)

Ben

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Genuine by Harkynkunle(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wouldn't mind...more contributions.... Pls
Re: Could This Be Genuine by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Harkynkunle:
I wouldn't mind...more contributions.... Pls

Google them.
One thing or the other is supposed to link them on Google.
Else
Scam

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Genuine by Harkynkunle(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bennyzino:

Google them.
One thing or the other is supposed to link them on Google.
Else
Scam
Thanks bro... i've surfed d google just to get much needed info.. but i've not come across a detailed one
Re: Could This Be Genuine by gentlekaycy: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
i just got thier message. scheduled for 23/4/2015. Did you go for yours? I have not seen jack about them
Re: Could This Be Genuine by ajasa4link: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gnld! those guys at 16 akinremi street keep changing name everyday,today they will be zeolite group, tomorrow grandview ventures... smh.....My guy they are bunch of Gnld guys,don't waste ur time and money on them

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Genuine by Harkynkunle(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
ajasa4link:
Gnld! those guys at 16 akinremi street keep changing name everyday,today they will be zeolite group, tomorrow grandview ventures... smh.....My guy they are bunch of Gnld guys,don't waste ur time and money on them
Thanks bro...Guess i was too smart to fall for their cheap scam

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Recruitment - Various Positions / Access Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2015 / They Sit On The Floor To Write Nigeria Navy Exams? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.