Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations (665 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview / Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by nhop: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
We reported that Oritsefemi’s account was hacked by an unknown hacker, and his private messages were leaked to the public.

This morning, the ‘double wahala’ crooner shared a photo of a lady, and claimed she hacked his account.

According to sources, the lady in the photo he shared is his babymama, Blessing Rewa.

Friends of Ortisefemi’s babymama informed her about the viral news on the internet, she fired back at the singer saying he’s a liar and he’s only trying to drag her name in the mud.

Read what she wrote below:

“My attention was called to a post on instagram this morning by some friends. My fiancee of five years put me on the blast and accused me of hacking his IG page, this is really surprising to me as I wasn’t around him when his phone got hacked or in Lagos, neither do I have the password to his IG account. How I could have hacked a personal phone that I don’t own beats me.

“I will never betray you like this Femi, I have always resolved to settling our issues in private no matter how bad it is. I can understand if you want to end the relationship and move on with your life , I’d accept that as the will of God but you don’t need to disgrace me publicly and drag my name to the mud all because of fame. We suffered together and I was there before your claim to fame and still stood by you when God started blessing you because I know you truly deserve to be rewarded for all your years of hustling and hardwork.

“I am writing this openly and demand you delete that post and show some respect to me and the years we spent together which is now a bad memory for me. How can you be so heartless and cruel. When you called to say you googled to know who hacked your IG page and my name was mentioned I laughed thinking it’s one of your pranks. I deserve some respect, the same one have shown you all these years. You bring me down and make me look like the villain while you become the hero. You should be ashamed of yourself for betraying my trust and love but instead you turn this around and put me on the blast so the world can overlook your shortcomings and focus on me. God sees It all.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/oritsefemis-babymama-slams-the-singer-over-false-accusations/

Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by iphanyiuma(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bros you're lying again
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by enoqueen: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why so much drama.

They call her baby mama she called herself fiance.

Na waoh!

She has she de voice out. This babe really get plenty things for mind.

She de vex.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by Cadamlk: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Bros you're lying again
Tell me something,he don lie before?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by xavier0327(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
People just use the social media/internet to fight their relationship battles! Descretion and decorum thrown to the wind.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by udz: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
C of O
The guy below will make a cool comment.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by Middlefinger1: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Femi, Opolo eye truely nobe open eye, pls quitely go pay ur tithe so that this won't develope (if it hasn't already) into double wahala for dead body.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by Peterock0009: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Slams The Singer Over False Accusations by misspatsy(f): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who dey lie now? Bt come to think of it,that lady's pics he posted doesn't even seem like some1 who could do such.she appears to look more like a stay-at-home woman.He should have known her better by now b4 making any accusation

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos From Tayo Faniran’s Birthday Party / All D YVONNES / Rihanna's Outfit, Classy Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.