Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (81975 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa / He Was Raped By Fellow Boys Because Of His Feminine Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
I think you are cannibal who see others as meat.
You are right on that. I cannibalize House Negroes. Uncle Toms. wink
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
You have a thing for contradicting yourself even in the same post. You keep saying "why did he run" like a broken record. I will not bother addressing that again. You already found him guilty; yet here you say the reverse. I guess you succeeded in confusing yourself?

This is what you had to say in response to Misgynist2014:
...at the same time, you say you have not found him guilty until proven otherwise?
No, it is not. The first one is a question to ascertain the other. You are the one looking at it wrongly. You need a help with comprehension.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
You are right on that. I cannibalize House Negroes. Uncle Toms. wink
You are Negro cannibal but you can eat me!
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
No, it is not. The first one is a question to ascertain the other. You are the one looking at it wrongly. You need a help with comprehension.
Which question did you ask in those quotes? What you have there are assertions (rhetorical questions are not "questions" per se.) Guy, and I "need help with comprehension"? (By the way, note there shouldn't be an "a" in that phrase).
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
Which question did you ask in those quotes? What you have there are assertions (rhetorical questions are not "questions" per se.) Guy, and I "need help with comprehension"? (By the way, note there shouldn't be an "a" in that phrase).
Bwahaha...A rhetorical question is a question you mustn't answered. However, it is clear it is a question to further prove there is something wrong why the accused person is on the run. Go and get a dictionary. Using indefinite article in that sentence is very correct because the help can be from anybody. It connotes 'one that helps' and it is a noun in that statement. Stop being an a s s!

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Fourwinds: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
qbd2:

Yes, but that doesn't mean . Althoiugh d tori get planty k leg (he raped her in a taxi while d taxi man was looking)
dats what I find difficult to believe. d taxi driver was never a party to d crime and how he now watch when such crime is taking place
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha...A rhetorical question is a question you mustn't answered. However, it is clear it is a question to further prove there is something wrong why the accused person is on the run. Go and get a dictionary. Using indefinite article in that sentence is very correct because the help can be from anybody. It connotes 'one that helps' and it is a noun in that statement. Stop being an a s s!

LMAO. The nerve of this ignorant prick asking me to get a dictionary. A rhetorical question is not a question because it already has an INFERRED ANSWER. Meaning you have already drawn a conclusion. Even from the way you write, it is obvious you are close to being dyslexic. Don't let me unload on you.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
LMAO. The nerve of this ignorant prick asking me to get a dictionary. A rhetorical question is not a question because it already has an INFERRED ANSWER. Meaning you have already drawn a conclusion. Even from the way you write, it is obvious you are close to being dyslexic. Don't let me unload on you.
grin grin grin grin. I think you are very funny and puffy in nature. I can see you have the wrong understanding of rhetorical questions. Google would be of good help to you.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by logica(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin. I think you are very funny and puffy in nature. I can see you have the wrong understanding of rhetorical questions. Google would be of good help to you.
Guy, bring your entire family; I will teach you and them, English. smiley
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
logica:
Guy, bring your entire family; I will teach you and them, English. smiley
That is not going to happen with the way you write in English language. You are very cocky, dude! grin grin grin
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by tunderino(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
And she said SHE WAS RAPED INSIDE A TAXI? WAH DE FVCK? =now das a lie

I agree she is lying... He would be imprisoned if he didnt flee. He must have had a misunderstanding with her. But this white girls are very wicked. He lured you from ur parents house to his... right and raped you in the presence of the cab driver... Fucking lying cunt. You want to destroy fine boy life.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by aniyphil: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
oh well . . .all I can say is that the extradition list is growing . . .Prince Kashamu . . .Henry Alafu . . . more to come before May 29 . . GMB, duty calls! cool
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by hope4nigeria(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
that's my nigga.

How can a fine nigga like this rape you? Or you raped him.
i wonder oh, maybe the guy no wan do again and the girl take it personal . while she no report 1st time
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
qbd2:

Lol, is ur own moniker ur real name?
1) A nigerians looks nigerian
grin
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by DollyParton1(f): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
falconey:

like your dad cool
No negro, more like your father. A fool can only be sired by a fool. Stůpïdity is hereditary
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

No negro, more like your father. A fool can only be sired by a fool. Stůpïdity is hereditary

quit exposing your family.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by SHOCK7(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech
4 a lady like u 2 say dis,such a frivolous comment meaning u've no string of empathy in 'ur life!
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by SHOCK7(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!
i'ld just kiss u now 4 'ur comment. wink
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhh did u just say attention seeking?dont u read d thread very well or what d hell is wrong with good and sympathy words from u? undecided#will u just shut ur trap if u dont have anything reasonable to say rather than the thrash u spewed!!
i'ld just kiss u now 4 'ur comment.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by francizy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
prettythicksme:

Don't mind her, later she will come professing her love for Seun when her head hardly produces anything meaningful. If I were Seun, I will give her a one night stand and let her come moan about it here on Nairaland.. Yeye pikin..

1 Like

Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by DollyParton1(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
falconey:

quit exposing your family.

Boy!! Its ok, u don't have to deny your mentally retarded family lineage.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

Boy!! Its ok, u don't have to deny your mentally retarded family lineage.

OK dumbtard! cool
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by DollyParton1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
falconey:

OK dumbtard! cool
Good boy. Airhead.
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Khameal007(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rape Ko... check that story well ..walahi there was a mutual consent before anything happened ..maybe she's angry cause our naija boy ja after work...
Re: Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] by Khameal007(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
ireneony:
the guy is so cute...
the lady shud go twerk on a puppy then undecided

attention seeking leeech

okay so I can rape you..huh? nice .. when I'm done I hope you twerk on a grown rot-wiler

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / 10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.