Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding (32889 Views)

Senator Ogunlewe, FUNAAB VC, Bursar Arraigned In Court Today / Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
omobusola:
Who is this one? Why body dey pepper u like dis?are u God? Why are u so judgemental? ... Okay i get it, its either u are a spoiler, kill joy, or u are broke, or u cant get a woman preggers... Infact i think u are all of the above, cos i dont see why u cant see anything good in d above post.

self-servicer....go fvck urself somewhere else.....u this beast.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by shammah1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Honestly, Barrister Moyosore won the HOA election. APC rigged the election as usual because very early in the morning in my area Ogudu there was serious protest after APC thugs came and stole ballot papers before the election. There was violence after the election results was announced.

Anyway, I wish you a happy married life man of the people. You'll surely be vindicated in court and as for the fat and ugly greedy APC 3 times member of Lagos house of assembly, your doom has come.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by BlackGirlsCode: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

Must ur women be pregnant before you marry them?

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

Wow! Just 100 %? Why not 500%?

Did you take their pregnancy tests?

Ediot!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by GodMode: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
lol...my brother where is your faith? This shows lack of truth for the lady you are getting married to.

I know that once u r dating a lady she gets pregnant to save ur face u have to marry her. True...but marrying her before u impregnant her is the ideal thing unless u have given name to this charade called white wedding.

I'm an Atheist gringringringrin

Marrying her before the guy gets her pregnant is biblical not reality..
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by playboy19(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lamiju Akala, you are duly sited!
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by GodMode: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Ediot!

Multiple users account disorder
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
GodMode:

I'm an Atheist gringringringrin

Marrying her before the guy gets her pregnant is biblical not reality..
lol....am a prospective atheist. Would join u guys soon. Just observing for now this church people for this country.

How is life as an atheist?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Ediot!
goat like you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by GodMode: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
lol....am a prospective atheist. Would join u guys soon. Just observing for now this church people for this country.

How is life as an atheist?

Normal..
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by BlackGirlsCode: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
goat like my father.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by ChristyG(f): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

100 % of yoruba people's wedding have their wife pregnant before going to church for white wedding. Yet they claim they worship God. Jesus wept for this kind of people.

That woman is already pregnant before walking into church with the intent of a clean mind. I bet GOd was never and will be in all this fvcking nigerian wedding.

No wonder! They keep deceiving the gullible nigerians about christianity yet they are a big disgrace before God.

Yoruba people stop deceiving urself thinking u r deceiving God. Pregnant your wife before taking to the altar is total rubbish.

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
rantings of a mad ibo animal,atleast yorubas dont sell their babies like u ibos.am sure u were created in a baby factory

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by NobleG1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
A wedding funded with looted money.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
I was there it was a lovely wedding, the decor was off the chain, 95% of Lagos big boys were there. THIS half ass article is stylishly Imply Oba Otudeko is the Brides father, You showed the Parent of the Groom, not the Bride. The bride is Eddie Otudekos daughter. The guy spend so much money on this wedding and you couldn't give me his props. shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
ChristyG:
rantings of a mad ibo animal,atleast yorubas dont sell their babies like u ibos.am sure u were created in a baby factory

Why won't they buy babies when a lot of small girls in that area have Flush away their baby and start begging God for a baby later in life

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by rubyradiance(f): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Congratulations on ur new status as God but remember that d God above is not a man & can never think like you[color=#990000][/color]
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by PerfectFortune: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.

Where on earth did you get the idea from? The wife was not pregnant.

So stop spreading false information besides it's a matter of choice whether to get pregnant before marriage or not.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by PerfectFortune: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
shammah1:
Honestly, Barrister Moyosore won the HOA election. APC rigged the election as usual because very early in the morning in my area Ogudu there was serious protest after APC thugs came and stole ballot papers before the election. There was violence after the election results was announced.

Anyway, I wish you a happy married life man of the people. You'll surely be vindicated in court and as for the fat and ugly greedy APC 3 times member of Lagos house of assembly, your doom has come.

Peace

Well said. Pepper is no match for Moyo. Only a pity he was able to find his way through (temporarily). A redress I believe will be sort in court and hopefully he may regain his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by PerfectFortune: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
dapsonlou:
I was there it was a lovely wedding, the decor was off the chain, 95% of Lagos big boys were there. THIS half ass article is stylishly Imply Oba Otudeko is the Brides father, You showed the Parent of the Groom, not the Bride. The bride is Eddie Otudekos daughter. The guy spend so much money on this wedding and you couldn't give me his props. shame on you.

The article says Oba Otudeko was the Chairman of the occasion as well as a longtime family friend of the Ogunlewes.

He was never said to be the Bride's father.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
am a useless animal

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
such insolence!

Useless people.

Mind you am not ibo.
hehehe.. yu are right bout Yoruba. dey re hypicritical christians. Christians dat can marry moslems without a hitch.. If u follow yoruba way of Christianity, u may not make heaven...big compromisers.... hehehe buh y telling us yu are not igbo.. shey u b fulani?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

Bro dats how yoruba life is o.. they compromise in everything education, religion, culture, politics... Yea dey re fake moslems, and wen u tell dem dey attack u, dey never stand for d truth.. imagine wea christians celebrate marrying a moslem, I tire. Now dese happens in other tribes buh yoruba's own is very high.. Trust dem at ur peril. I believe God wil make evryone perfect, lets not wish hell on anyone biko.. If u look at Nigerian christianity u will just bcum at atheist. ..
they have turned me to a partial atheist.

When u look at things that are done there u would wish not to go to church again.

Nothing will ever change till the end of time. I was in one pentecostal church last year, they told members to come for auction and buy some things donated to the church like laptop fridge oven tv etc.

On the said day before we arrive there they had already given numbers the previous day to some set of people that majorly were yoruba, we complained and one of the dubious yoruba people there said yes they deserve the numbers given to them that afterall it is their brother that founded the church. See tribalism oo.

There i knew that church people are deceiving themselves.
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
they have turned me to a partial atheist.

When u look at things that are done there u would wish not to go to church again.

Nothing will ever change till the end of time. I was in one pentecostal church last year, they told members to come for auction and buy some things donated to the church like laptop fridge oven tv etc.

On the said day before we arrive there they had already given numbers the previous day to some set of people that majorly were yoruba, we complained and one of the dubious yoruba people there said yes they deserve the numbers given to them that afterall it is their brother that founded the church. See tribalism oo.

There i knew that church people are deceiving themselves.
Hahaha..... dats y dey will hate u wen u preach d truth to them... tbh its yoruba pple dat start all ds tribalistic shit...

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

Hahaha..... dats y dey will hate u wen u preach d truth to them... tbh its yoruba pple dat start all ds tribalistic shit...
hahaha....having realised this shiit, i was too careful during my nysc period not to fall for scam.

I was hated for the truth, and was seen as the devil by my fellow corpers,
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote
author=chipmunkey post=32959809]I was shocked when I saw that Ogunlewe
name. This must be the elder sister to my crush back in school.
[/quote]

Dude, this crush of yours, is she a dentist by any means?

...named TO*I?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
segedoo:

Dude, this crush of yours, is she a dentist by any means?

...named TO*I?

Lol!
You know her. grin
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
hahaha....having realised this shiit, i was too careful during my nysc period not to fall for scam.

I was hated for the truth, and was seen as the devil by my fellow corpers,
I never stayed at d family house because of most yoruba pple dea.. dey were very manipulating and cunning.. My friend complained all thru his stay at d family house wea he served.. I b just dey laff am... buh not all of dem are like dat, infact my closest friend den was a yoruba though I was still cautious. .... I think its just deir way of life, one wud think Christianity wud ve changed dem instead dey changed it to tradition and compromises..

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by segedoo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Lol!
You know her. grin

Lol!!
is she married now?

still in touch with her?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
segedoo:

Lol!!
is she married now?

still in touch with her?

Dunno... Ran into her at e-center sometime last year. She was still driving that same car.
You know that her b.f who was also in med school?
Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by manuelpepper: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

I never stayed at d family house because of most yoruba pple dea.. dey were very manipulating and cunning.. My friend complained all thru his stay at d family house wea he served.. I b just dey laff am... buh not all of dem are like dat, infact my closest friend den was a yoruba though I was still cautious. .... I think its just deir way of life, one wud think Christianity wud ve changed dem instead dey changed it to tradition and compromises..
i go to family once in while and leave the next day. Visiting a friend of mine there. There are good ones but they are few.

The rest na tribalists them be. When we first came to our lodge. They wanted to take some of us the new corpers to anoda lodge and allow some to remain. The main lodge had everything light water standby gen while the other lodge had only water and was substandard.

They compromised the list and had all their brothers name to remain in the main lodge. When i realise this i was too strong head to be made a mugu. I refused to leave after some days they realised they couldnt over power me so they left me there in the main lodge.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe Son's (moyo Ogunlewe) Wedding by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
manuelpepper:
i go to family once in while and leave the next day. Visiting a friend of mine there. There are good ones but they are few.

The rest na tribalists them be. When we first came to our lodge. They wanted to take some of us the new corpers to anoda lodge and allow some to remain. The main lodge had everything light water standby gen while the other lodge had only water and was substandard.

They compromised the list and had all their brothers name to remain in the main lodge. When i realise this i was too strong head to be made a mugu. I refused to leave after some days they realised they couldnt over power me so they left me there in the main lodge.
Ours was worse wen d CLO position was given to a yoruba guy.. come see tribalism now..... Wen I worked at d airport for my IT come see how yoruba men dey do... even hausa pple dea cone dey fear dem... I swear if it was possible not to b in d same office wit dose tribalist I for happy ehn... They profess fake christianity.. look at dem dey dont go to churches dat has main concentration of oda tribes or wea d GO is not yoruba... dats tribalism for you....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service / Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.