₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,773,187 members, 3,447,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 04:20 PM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (15021 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Bigsam1010: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Car Tracker from MTN Machine 2 Machine solution call 09020205683 or 08035336209, price .. very affordable.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by porchster: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2015
mtwonder:
Pls. Help me how do I place advert online that will appear in all website when people browse just like when jimi agbaje and president good luck Jonathan doing campaign I Need it urgently how do I go about it? and what do I do? Help

Pls help how can I add my post to this forum. I seriously need it tenks
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by llove2(f): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
goodafternoon threads,am here to give u some hint about health and beauty,that helps in our body,e.g:cancer,increase energy and strength,promote health,diabetics patience and so more.for the ladies we have beauty like lipstick(not with lead but pure).face cleaners (not with alcoholic) and to lighten your body and make ur skin clean,the cream and supplement are available trust me many av use it and am nw part of their distributors and are now millionaires,you can also be a part of the distributor and you will be a millionaire,if you need any of our product you can contact me on:
09035086004 or email:hhardetayour@gmail.com or oluwabunmijosephine@yahoo.com.
Our product from royale is in support of nafdac .
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by eventswedding1: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rent Wedding Dresses In Nigeria:
Rent Beautiful Gowns For 5000, Only. To Buy 10000 Only. Bridesmaids, Little Brides, Little Gown's Suit, Etc. All At The Cheapest Price. Please Call.+234806972 2332

1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Vegaprado: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Check out this link: http:///pqf29h7
Your clicks are much needed
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Isholaoni: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2015
mtwonder:
Pls. Help me how do I place advert online that will appear in all website when people browse just like when jimi agbaje and president good luck Jonathan doing campaign I Need it urgently how do I go about it? and what do I do? Help
Contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for advert placement
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Gbemmy8: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
"Hi, have you heard about the N4,500
Business Decision that turns N4,500 into
an extra N50,000 weekly?

Its Real. Its New! And its Govt. Approved.

See full details about it
here==> http:///Janetgbem1
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Drewe: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email illuminatibrotherhoodfamous@gmail.com or call +447045778011.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Maykus(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
CHRISTMAS SEASON IS HERE! ORDER YOUR CHRISTMAS CAKES FROM US AND WE WILL DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN ABUJA. OUR FLAVORS INCLUDE RED VELVET, VANILLA, COCONUT, CHOCOLATE ETC. WE ALSO DELIVER CUPCAKES, COOKIES AND SMALL CHOPS ALL AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICE.

1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Godwinsilas(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear seun
I have paid for nairaland ad credit, and i have sent several mail since Thursday last week am still patiently hoping for your reply why am yet to be credited.
Please do respond to my request.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by timothy300: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fixed games for today are available let's make a lot of money from this opportunity we have,interested persons should call m on 07069477446 that's the screenshot of my Saturday win,lets do it again

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by dan55: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Oga seun I am unable to create a new topic insufficient permission.

I need to know how long it takes to approve an ads. Not that am that loaded but I really need to place an ads on nairaland the content of the link is moral friendly. I know they are lots of ads queued up. But please I need my review fast and a reply so I know my faith advertising on nairaland. Thank you.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by goodessman: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

This is to bring to public notice that G designs a branch of GMU investment Enterprises. Is making it open to the public that there are vacancy in the fellowing posts.:

* Machine Operators
* Clerk
* Floor workers
* Marketers

Above are the post so you know where to fit in.

Date of final application.: 22nd April, 2016
Location.: 189 Faulks Road Opposite Samek Aba, Abia state, Nigeria

Contact.: Call Goodness or Goodessman with.: M-Phone.: 08125149306
And write to email.: goodinvestmentmu@gmail.com

Goodluck.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by computerwiz: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
My heart melted with tenderness and I sat down beside her, hugging her and touched her breast, I felt warm inside .She laid. Her head on my lap,touching my rooster in a sexy way. I stroked her hair gently. I moved down to her shoulders and then her back. I decided to make a move for it and then pulled her skirt, and then kissed her. Continue Reading >>> C002643FC.

Join Marital Ties >>C002643FC
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Let's help you with your projects, questionnaire, market surveys, and analysis!!!
Fast and efficient delivery
Please contact De-Analyst
Call Or Watsapp
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Monsur24(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Promote your Businesses, Goods and Services here /129vvM at affordable and cheapest rates.Contact us at M24 Media : +2348026624820
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Monsur24(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Promote your Businesses, Goods and Services here www./129vvM at affordable and cheapest rates.Contact us at M24 Media : +2348026624820
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by kenzworld(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Hi, gudday fellow nairalander. Are u in need of a professional touch in General printing, Full branding of all sorts, Computer sales and Repair, Unique Graphics designs and other computer related effects..kindly, visit "Sleeky Digital Prints and Media Publicity" situated at akala road, Opposite thermocool showroom, odo-ona. Elewe, academy Ibadan or call/whatsapp ayo on 08037892434 or 08051483801.
You can also mail us at sankenny2005@yahoo.co.uk and ur mail wld be replied within 18hours.
Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

1 Share

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by graychuks(m): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you need you advert to appear on any newspaper daily.. Guardian, Punch, Nigerian Tribune etc and other media...we could help you... Call 07064556552
Do your change of name as well on any newspaper.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by ibnusaadan03(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello Nairaland... I really enjoy this forum and I wish success for it. God bless.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by dinggle: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Try http://www.Facekobo.com - Connect | Share | Advertise

Their advertising system is simple and affordable @ $3 per day.
You earn Ad credit each time you engage online 300 Ad credits gives you free Ad for a day, you can also trade in your earned Ad credit for payout. I have been using them and have no regrets.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.