₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,862,477 members, 3,733,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 August 2017 at 12:46 AM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (19120 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by geniusgenes: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother ok.

Here it is...

Textcoat, Emulsion Or Oil, Which Paint Sheen Is Best For My Home

Just quite this post so you can get the full HTML code
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by zoomman(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Fragg Investment Management Limited
At Fragg investment we give out loans to the most vibrant sectors in the Economy. Sectors like Agriculture, Financial institution,Education, Health, Hospitality and Transportation. The loan ranges from
1million to 10million. The interest Rate is 2.5% flat and the repayment plan is very flexible. All this are put in place to enhance growth of th. For more information and Enquiry, kindly drop your contact either mail or phone number and we will get in touch with you and for genuity verification our website is www.fragginvest.com.
Address is @ 29, Oritshe Street, off awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by n3rve(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Advertising on Nairaland looks cheap because of the 3 separate boxes at the top. I wish that was reserved for the bottom. If I'm going to advertise here, I want my brand to stand alone, clearly visible at the top of the site (current location, just not among others). Do this and charge more, people will pay!
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by bethelm: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Auto Fire Extinguisher Ball

Fire Extinguisher ball is a kind of shaped ball extinguisher. When simply thrown into the fire, it would activate within 3 seconds and effectively disperse extinguishing chemicals. When a fire occurs and no one is present, fire extinguisher ball will self-activate when it comes into contact with fire and give loud noise to warn the people nearby. Due to this feature, it can be placed in many fire prone areas, such as electrical circuit breakers, or kitchen, cars, hotels, etc. There is no special training or skill required to operate the ball and no need to face any dangers. No inspection and maintenance are required for the product life span for 5 years.Fire Extinguisher ball is a kind of shaped ball extinguisher. When simply thrown into the fire, it would activate within 3 seconds and effectively disperse extinguishing chemicals. When a fire occurs and no one is present, fire extinguisher ball will self-activate when it comes into contact with fire and give loud noise to warn the people nearby. Due to this feature, it can be placed in many fire prone areas, such as electrical circuit breakers, or kitchen, cars, hotels, etc. There is no special training or skill required to operate the ball and no need to face any dangers. No inspection and maintenance are required for the product life span for 5 years. contact us +2348180065490

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by bethelm: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is Re-usable Fire Extinguisher immediate extinguishing performance at the site of a fire

Availability of safety due to its immediate extinguishing performance at the site of a fire!-

Broad operating capability by being suited for Classes A, B and F

-Ability to provide full extinguishing performance at any orientation (upright, upside down, on the side = 360°)-

High extinguishing performance despite the small size of the extinguishing system-Intuitive, easy and safe usage even for inexperienced users-

Ergonomically designed handle that allows operation by either a small child's hand or by large hands and firemen’s gloves-

Protection against inadvertent release (operator error)-

Spraying performance is almost constant over the entire extinguishing period -

Easy to use by use of lightweight plastic parts, minimum weight-

Applicable for electrical installations up to 1000 V (minimum spray distance 1 m)-

No maintenance and no maintenance costs within the service life of 3 years

[url]
http://bethelmendels.com.ng/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=308&search=extinguisher[/url]

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Howinspiratic(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
Please Oga Suen, I made a mistake in my monika. plz, change it to HowInspiratick.

thanks.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Nasamy(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2016
Pls, help, i have not be able to upload pictures on my topic advert since four days keep say low momory operative, what can i do?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by SujiAndrew(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by whizgenius: 2:02am On May 18, 2016
BREAKING!!!

Hot on FutaUnPlugged
Hotter in your ears

Via FUP
MUSIC PREMIERE: Jayson-Don't You Let Go (Prod by: Shazam)
http:///23WF4rT

#RnB #GoodMusic #DYLG

PROMO!!!
Follow @dopecityrecords on IG for more information
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by dan55: 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
Oga seun , i just paid for credit now. I have sent a mail for confirmation, am just posting her for faster confirmation cos I believe notifications of this section is viewed faster. I have sent a mail with amount paid and this username thanks.

Update..
I edited the landing page link. But its still same domain approved. Pls reapprove and fund my account thank
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Paulcalm: 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Please can I substitute one advert graphics for another one in a single funding. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Finddigitaltool(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2016
Good Morning, I paid into Seun account on Thursday for advert placement and I sent my details to up till now Seun has not responded to any of my mails. Pls If you have his number kindly inbox it to me so as to reach him.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Urbannews: 10:27pm On May 28, 2016
There is a new site called Www.urbannews. it is a news site that has all aspects of news like world, local, business, sports and entertainment, it also has a music and download section where u can download latest music and videos from ur favourite artiste and for all sorts lovers it has has a livescores section so u can check the latest scores action while reading updated news. All this can be found on Www.urbannews.. And also if u know ur very good on wordpress ND u would like to be posting on a very good site u can contact me on
Email:urbannewsng@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 09083545909, 07036420273
Thanks very much. Would love ur comments
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by tutulicious(f): 10:07am On May 31, 2016
Please what is the account details for advert payment.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Ugoeze2016: 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
There is a new classified website where you can post free ads.
Check my signature zokijadotcom
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by joevesxm: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by africlassik: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Buy Ankara made bags with quality leather mix which give a classy look from africlassik couture's collection by dialling +2347055769379

Note that delivery is free around Lagos
www.africlassik.com

Stop online and shop

We are Africans.....

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by TheSTChanne: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by pimpguy11(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Is it possible to be banned from a particular section of nairaland? I was not able to post a topic in business section.... Need help pls
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Intelligentdude: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yes it is possible to be banned.
pimpguy11:
Is it possible to be banned from a particular section of nairaland? I was not able to post a topic in business section.... Need help pls
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Siq: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
we are profession architecture , we bring your dreams and imagination to reality. you can contact us via mikelvis706@gmail.com or call 08062153005 for more enquiry

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.