₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,773,863 members, 3,449,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017 at 05:43 PM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (15135 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by SEDKADS(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2016
SED-KAD CONSULTANCY NIG.LIMITED.
speclises in searching and working out admission for Nigerian student in nigeria and outside the country, we make sure that the student heart desires are our work, work admissions in any Nigeria university, university of port harcourt, university of benin, university of illroin,ambrose alli university, university of lagos, university of anambra, university of florida, university of ghana, and so on, including polytechnics, school of art and sciences,for inquires call frank adeyemi on 09031227708 or email atunyota.akpo@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by nigflute(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi i've been trying to place an ad with nairaland. After choosing the category, i was approve and i receive a message about the approval.
But what was disturbing is the end of the message that says i need to pay up to 20000. I don't know if it's a must to pay up to that even if the category charge less than that.
Please those who have tried it should let me know.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
nigflute:
Hi i've been trying to place an ad with nairaland. After choosing the category, i was approve and i receive a message about the approval.
But what was disturbing is the end of the message that says i need to pay up to 20000. I don't know if it's a must to pay up to that even if the category charge less than that.
Please those who have tried it should let me know.
Thanks.
Pay what you can afford, sir.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Seun:
N200 nko? You know sey economy bad

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Beautifulghost(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seun:

Good afternoon sir, I wish to bring to your notice what I perceive as a gang up and an injustice to a Mr Nairaland contestant whom I just noticed has been unjustly disqualified from contesting by the contest organisers and their supporters who I feels felt threatened by the popularity of this contestant and feared he would end up victorious if he isn't brought down, and the organisers played to their game plan and disqualified this popular contestant.

Going through the post by one of the organisers, dyg.easy and his reason for disqualifying the contestant, he based it on the contestant breaking Nairaland rule number 3 (threatening a Nairaland member) and his reason begged for this answer that has been asked by some many nairalanders and till this very moment dyg.easy hasn't being able to come up with a concrete answer, why ban him for a crime he committed months back?

[b]My Say On This
If the organisers based their reason for disqualifying him for breaking Nairaland rule number 3 (screenshot below), my question would be why would a contestant end up being disqualified for an offence/sin he committed months back and which to the best of my knowledge he was banned by the mods for it. On what basis would the organisers punish a contestant for a crime that has nothing to do with Mr Nairaland 2016 contest and a crime which he had already served punishment for (being banned by the mods).

2. There was a case of plagiarism in the just concluded miss Nairaland, this case happened during the course of miss Nairaland contest and plagiarism is against Nairaland rule number 9, why was the contestant not disqualified but the organisers for Mr Nairaland went on to disqualify a Mr Nairaland contestant for also breaking a Nairaland rule, or does Nairaland rules now have lesser and bigger rules?

3. A case of plagiarism (rule number 9) was also evidently discovered by a Mr Nairaland contestant during the course of his interview but the organisers failed to take any action despite the interview organisers clearly stating before the commencement of each interviews that any contestant caught in the act of plagiarism would be punished. Dyg.easy was asked why he refused to come up with punishment to the contestant and he replied that the act of plagiarism came up during the course of interview and not the contest proper and this got me and many others asking if the interview that was acknowledged by dyg.easy himself wasn't and isn't part of the contest.

4. Either its an online contest, it can't be separated from it being politics. During the last general election, the current president, buhari, was accused with evidence that he signed the execution of a woman caught for drug trafficking in 1983, why didn't inec disqualified him in 2015 for a crime he committed in 1983?

Please sir, note that I do not know this contestant that has been banned but for equity, fairness and justice I and other concerned nairalanders urge you to intervene in this issue and also reverse his disqualification.[/b]

We hope to read your input to this issue presently ongoing as soon as possible because time is tickling.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by olaunitednoni: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
WWW.WASERE.COM Nigeria's best Mobile Betting Company! First of All what is wasere. Wasere bets on more than 200 Football Leagues globally with 1,000 Live-In-Play games a week. It is a website that Allows you to place bets and win money easily for as low as 1N(NAIRA) and also the minimum amount you can deposit is 50 Naira *BONUS OFFER you have to Combine just 3 matches and have 10% free bonus added to your amount of winning,the more you add the higher your percentage bonus....

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by blank(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seun, I have sent emails to your evidence @nairaland box and uploaded all yet the units are yet to be credited to my ad account. Kindly attend to that. It's over 2 days
now.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by viktinho: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Clingclique is a new social network that connects people with mutuality.
The name Clingclique was derived from two words 'cling' and 'clique', Cling which means tight and clique which means exclusive circle of people.
With clingclique you can chat,share photos,videos,updates,news,stories with your clings in your clique.You can also send people who are not in your clique clingrequest to add them to your clique so that they can see your updates and you see theirs.Clingclique has alot of feautures which you can explore.Create an account today and start building your clique.www.clingclique.com
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by joshua1997: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2016
https://www./?id=joshua1997 Visit and make ur money online without stress. Use joshua1997 as ur sponsor. You can contact me on wasap for more info 08138126684
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by joshua1997: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2016
https://www./?id=joshua1997 Visit and make ur money online without stress. Use joshua1997 as ur sponsor. You can contact me on wasap for more info 08138126684 .
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by joshua1997: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by GiMngo: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
WATER PAINTS INTERIOR DECORATIONS has a high regards from various clients due to the effective services it renders. In need of an uncommon interior decoration ? call 07063843297( Mr Sakiru...Water paints)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by GiMngo: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
water paints interior decorations.....07063843297

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by GiMngo: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Water paints decoration 07063843297
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Deruz7890: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Admission. ......admission. ....admission is open for all Nigerians who wish to study Pharmacy, Nursing, Computer science, engineering, business administration, and so on in a prestigious university in India at affordable prices. Cost of living is very cheap with good accommodation. Hurry now and actualize your dream course. This is a life time opportunity that can set you up for a greater future. For more information, watsapp me on +918050652079 or send me an email;fariodele@gmail.com. admission and visa is guaranteed. Share for others to benefit from it....
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Davebill18(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
every body is confusing each other here why? I need someone to put me tru on this site

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.