₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,204 members, 3,920,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 11:24 AM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (21498 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by naijaedutech: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi Seun,

I made payment of N20k via quick teller transfer to your account yesterday. I have sent two mails to your email already and yet no response.

Please kindly treat as urgent as the delay is already costing me money.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by youngman22: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2016
Hello nairaland,my name is joseph,am looking for a job,i can speak and write french very well.
You can call me on 09057401830
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by stranger2000: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hi guys!!! guest wats new... Black Friday here for us to take advantage of ..... http:///2f9ThTL click on link to register.. you would be glad you did.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by sureproperty: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2016
sureproperty:
Plots and acres of land in ogijo NNPC N300k/
Per Plot & N1.5m/Acre #ikorodu_land_for_sale #land_in_ikorodu #agbowa_land Contact: 08163136959, 08070697066
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by fish00(f): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
i had doubts about magic spells after purchasing many spells that never worked and actually decided to never buy a spell again.
i have tried different casters.. Some of them never answered me after i paid and were obvious scammers, some really cast
a spell but for some reason it didn’t work. Then i saw a review on a forum with a person who was mentioning she had results
with Dr robert. Despite the suspicions i had her site looked real so i gave spells a last try. It’s probably the best decision
i ever made in my life because it worked and my husband came back with me. If you’re looking for a good spell caster
look no further,Dr robert surpass all other spell casters, believe me! Thank you Dr robert for your help. You can contact
Dr robert via Email:doctorrobert@yahoo.com,doctorrobert40@gmail.com You can also contact him through his telephone number +2348154707699
Below are the things that he can do

1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours
forever.
(coolIf you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)hiv&aid cure
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21Have You Been Scammed And You want To Recover Your Lost Money Or Properties
(22) Charm to get who to love you.
(23) Herbal care
(24)Let people obey my words and do my wish.
(25)You want to be promoted in your office.
(26)Delaying of Visa
(27)winning of Court cases
(28)Protection of properties and Business
(29)Spiritual Power For Men Of God
(30)Charm For Loss Prosperity.
(31)Women with menstrual problems
(32)Stroke pronlems
(33)pregnancy problems
(34)Bring back lost lover
(35)CANCER ALL KINDS
(36)CHRONIC DISEASE
(37)Celiac disease
(38)Chlamydia
(39)Syphilis
(40)Carpal tunnel syndrome
(41)marriage spell

A LOT of people have been successful working from this man.
Don't use some others you've tried before to judge this one. Remember, you've to give it a try before judging.
Give a chance and see where it goes. Don't hesitate to Contact this man +2348154707699..............
email him at doctorrobert@yahoo.com,doctorrobert40@gmail.com thank you

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by danieonovo: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
DO YOU NEED A COMPETENT AND SMART SECURITY GUARD'S? NOT TO WORRY, RELY ON US!

Haspol-jinim LTD is a management firm that recruits and deploys well experienced and trained security guards to companies, private homes and offices. Our security guards are physically and mentally fit, energetically and very intellectual as it is our core value to provide optimum satisfaction to our clients and always forefront to meeting their expectations. We place great emphasis on all our security guards as we guarantee you a better services. join hundreds of various entities who are benefiting from our service today by calling our hotlines for business.

Opening hour: 8am-5pm
Mon-sat
08092231324 or 09024915657
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by horciglowri(f): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
UPCOMING TRAINING! !! !!!
A7 - weekend Professional Training on Supply Chain Management leading to (3 Certifications) Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management, Ghana is organizing A 7 weekends. This training will cover all the subset of Supply Chain Management.

Contents:
1. Distribution and logistics mgt
2. Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
3. Materials and Production Plaining and Control Mgt
4. Shipping /Import and Export Mgt
5. Stores and Inventory Control Management
6. Contact and Project Management
Who Should Attend:
1. Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals
2. Procurement and Shipping professionals
3. Operations and Production officers
4. Accountants and Project officers
5. Stores and Warehousing officers
6. Working professionals etc.

Methods of Payment : Go to "www.quickteller.com" then search for CISCM and pay for Application form: N10, 000

Duration - 7 Weekends
Date: 3rd December 2016.
Time: 10am - 5pm Saturday and 12 noon- 5pm Sunday

Benefits:
1.Associate Membership from Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management, CISCM Ghana
2. Professional PGD In Logistics and Supply Chain Management
3. An Associate Membership from Chartered Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management

Contact/Venue :
College of Supply Chain Management, 57 Isheri Road Aguda, by county bus stop Ogba Ikeja Lagos.
Mob: +2348025486416
Email: cisminfo@yahoo.com Web: www.supplychainedu.org or www.ciscmgh.org
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Johnson29: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2016
GREETTINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, GET ANY 50KG AND 25KG BRAND OF RICE AT A CHEAP RATE IN STOCK FOR DIFFERENT PRODUCT/ TYPES OF RICE. ORDER ANY QUANTITY OF THAILAND AND INDIAN RICE FROM US WHICH IS TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU ANY STATE WITHIN NIGERIA. {09034656945} EITHER WHOLE SALE OR RETAILS HOWEVER WE CAN SUPPLY FROM 10 BAGS TO 100 TRAILERS OF ANY TYPE OF RICE LISTED BELOW THAT YOU WANT, CHECK OUT NEW PRICE BELOW CHECK OUT NEW PRICE BELOW
Royal umbrella=9,500
Mama Gold=9,500
Royal stallion=9,500
Otunba=9,500
Rising sun=9,500
Special rice=9,600
Mama Africa=9,500
Royal crown=9,500
Ade Brazil=9,500
Elephant Gold=9,500
Super eagle=9,500
PJS=9,500
Tomato rice=9,500
Caprice =9,500
Thanks for your patronage. We give the best quality and sound bags of rice For Quote and Order contact adebayo John ON: 08146148594 purchase
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by prospil: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dont beg when your mates are spending-learn how to make money online legitimately here: https:///AbT3jROkWdP7SV7RutA9MO
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by prospil: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
For a fast and quick response to your loan application without collateral try out paylater with this referral code OGHEBWLQ

Paylater
Finance
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by skyhighweb(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
naijaedutech:
Hi Seun,

I made payment of N20k via quick teller transfer to your account yesterday. I have sent two mails to your email already and yet no response.

Please kindly treat as urgent as the delay is already costing me money.

Thanks.
were you attended to?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by skyhighweb(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
HowToTechNaija:
Mr. Seun I made a payment of N28k yesterday morning and I sent an email attaching the evidence to "evidence email" with this username, up till now you haven't replied my mail. Please kindly reply my mail and credit my account.

Please,.
have ur aaccount been credited? can one activated daily or weekly payment instead of monthly
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Sale2Buyer: 4:10pm On Jan 08
I am from Sale2Buyer.com. I would like to advertise on Nairaland. Sale2Buyer offer CPM banner and and Pop ad with direct link. Sale2Buyer UK, CA, IN, AU, BR and CA CPM rate minimum $1. Can you give me idea how i can advertise on Nairaland. Waiting your support reply. Thanks
lordZOUGA:

You can start with Nairaland: http://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland. smiley
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by ukosunday: 1:15am On Jan 09
if you are interested to change the world positively with just 1000 naira contact me or call 08067147923,it unique and of value by trading with bitcoins
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by TRUSTHOUSE: 8:25pm On Jan 09
Hello Seun. I paid 20000 to your acct on friday using the user name Trusthouse. I have since sent an email with the receipt. Can you pls credit my acct with the ad credit.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by TRUSTHOUSE: 9:53am On Jan 10
Seun. Can you please credit my account with the 20000 paid to your acct. I want my add to start running. Thank you.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by emmaharradine: 12:29pm On Jan 12
Hi,

I am a client manager for an advertising agency in London, UK.

I would like to place an advert on behalf of my client.

In order to do so, I need the company details of Nairaland (including registered company name, address, bank details, etc.)

Would somebody be able to send me these items so that I can get Nairaland set-up as an advertising media on our system please?

Many thanks,

Emma
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by debawilliam1: 1:49pm On Jan 18
Please can i have an account number where i can make payment?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Lagosstreet: 12:56pm On Jan 27
lalasticlala

please go and approve my ad and advise me how to make payment
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by stellare: 3:41pm On Jan 30
A luxury affordable event hall/occasions venue for rent.
Suitable for; Weddings, Parties, Church Programs (services,fellowships,lectures) Concerts, Focus group gatherings, Presentations & all.
Located 5 minutes away from VGC along Lekki-Ajah/Epe Expressway.
Other services include:
Events Planning.
Chair & Table Rentals.

FESTURES & BENEFITS.
600 person capacity.
6 industrial standing cooling units.
400 seats + 100+ chairs.
Wide podium/stage.
Ample parking space.
Highly secured area.
Adequate interior & exterior lighting both day & night.
6 industrial standing fans.
2 commercial purpose silent generating sets.
1 grand & 2 side entry points.
Separate male & female convenience's.
Wide arrar of electrical connecting points & sockets.
Constant clean running water supply.
Multipl luxury ChandeliersChandeliers & lighting systems.
Tastefully decorated interior.
Beautiful finished compound & surroundings.
Extensive interlocked road network down from Lekki Express.
Spacious exterior for catering, cooking,staff & guests.
Very spacious state of the art modern interior.
2 high end drum sets.
1 extra mini diesel generator.
Nicely finished interior.

-----------------
Call for more info on halls rentals,events planning and chairs+table rentals.
Custom designed rental packages to suite your program needs (big or small) available.
------------------

Email: stellarevents@yahoo.com
Call: 08065114322

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Williams0s: 12:15pm On Feb 02
Please help! My account has not been credited. Its the fourth day now since I paid. I have sent emails to . this is unusual for me because my account is normally credited with two days. I'm starting to get worried. What else can I do?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Fogman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03
Hello peeps, Please I need a very good and creative designs for Nairaland banner Ads. If you can be of help, please kindly send sample of past designs and charges. Details in my signature below. Thanks
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by skyhighweb(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03
Fogman:
Hello peeps, Please I need a very good and creative designs for Nairaland banner Ads. If you can be of help, please kindly send sample of past designs and charges. Details in my signature below. Thanks
email me skyhighweb@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Fogman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03
skyhighweb:
email me skyhighweb@yahoo.com
Thanks, can you send me samples. My contacts are in my signature below

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.