₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,215 members, 3,921,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 07:08 PM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (21506 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by VelmaIT: 8:19am On Apr 19
Hello Seun | Mynd44 | Lalasticlala,

I have paid, sent proof of payment to evidence [at] nairaland [dot] com and also copied your private mail several times since yesterday yet no response. No acknowledgement of mail and payment. This is not good. Very poor customer service!

My campaign was supposed to start yesterday. What is happening? We must not shout to the roof before the basic needful is done. My client is on my neck.

Treat as urgent. angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by ubah4real(f): 10:30am On Apr 19
Brand new windows 10 laptop up for sale 130k call 09033154603

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by VelmaIT: 12:48pm On Apr 19
Hello Seun | mynd44 | lalasticlala, I have a pending ad since yesterday. Kindly approve so I can proceed with other modalities.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 11:55am On Apr 20
Hello Seun,

I paid for ad credit since yesterday. I have sent email twice, and one more mail to the mods here on nairaland. I am yet to receive any response or ad credit.

Kindly let me know what the issue is.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by VelmaIT: 3:43pm On Apr 20
Hello Seun | mynd44 | lalasticlala, I have a pending ad. I have uploaded a new creative with legible texts. Kindly approve so I can proceed with other modalities.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20
VelmaIT:
Hello Seun | mynd44 | lalasticlala, I have a pending ad. I have uploaded a new creative with legible texts. Kindly approve so I can proceed with other modalities.

Have you made payment?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by VelmaIT: 8:03pm On Apr 20
WafiJoe:

Have you made payment?
Yes.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20
Same here. I've paid since yesterday, and I'm yet to be credited here on nairaland
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 11:57am On Apr 21
This is getting out of hand. Wow, nairaland. What is going on? Please don't make us regret choosing nairaland as a platform to advertise. Remember your audience are also on other platforms. I need response. I have made payment for over three days, and the least I could get is an acknowledgement.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21
VelmaIT:
Yes.

Have you gotten your ad credit?
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by VelmaIT: 4:02pm On Apr 21
I made payment 4 days ago. It took Seun 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of the money. My placement has been queued and pending since 4 days now while there is space on the front page. How can one explain this treatment?

Seun, take down your ads spaces if you can't put in place functional and humane system. There is no way my ~500k will be hanging on your server while my clients are on my neck.

This new Nairaland has gross incompetence written all over it. This is the last time I will include this site in my media plans unless the system improves.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21
VelmaIT:
I made payment 4 days ago. It took Seun 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of the money. My placement has been queued and pending since 4 days now while there is space on the front page. How can one explain this treatment?

Seun, take down your ads spaces if you can't put in place functional and humane system. There is no way my ~500k will be hanging on your server while my clients are on my neck.

This new Nairaland has gross incompetence written all over it. This is the last time I will include this site in my media plans unless the system improves.

That's really terrible. Mine haven't been credited after sending evidence. And to make matters worse, I get no response from Seun or any mods, and I can bet that they are online, and they've read my messages. Because front page update isn't automatic, someone is responsible.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by WafiJoe(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21
So I have been credited. But I got no apologies nor explanation.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by NairaExsupport: 2:31am On Apr 22
NairaExsupport:
Please kindly credited our account with the ad credit, deposited since April 8. Email sent also

@seun Since April 8 Still no credit.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by FunmiD100(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26
Hello Seun,

I have a pending advert, made payment and sent teller as evidence of payment.

Kindly approve payment and load my advertising credit.

Regards.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by jokazcomedy: 2:35pm On May 02
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by gospelminds2017(m): 9:06pm On May 07
One of the most important skills to acquire from any vocal lesson is how to create good tone when singing http://gospelminds.com/. It’s an important skill no matter the gender of the performer or the genre they perform. But… what is good tone and how do you get it?

The truth is what’s “good tone” is a tough question to answer. The issue’s incredibly subjective. If you’re talking to someone who’s only into classical music they’re going to have a very different opinion than someone who’s into death metal. (I wonder is there such a thing as “Death Opera?” If not, maybe we should try it!)

However if you look at the idea of “good tone” in it’s purest form, good tone is the result of good technique. It’s that simple. The more aligned the mechanics of your voice, the more consistent and pleasing your tone becomes. Then after that’s established, if you want to mess with it and change things around to create more style, you’ll do it better than ever before. Even a growl will sound like a cooler growl.
A good balance of the registers, enough breath to do the job, not too much compression on the vocal cords and a clear sense of where you want to experience the resonance are all components of a technique that produces great tone.

Acquiring this ability includes a few basic steps:
1. Relaxation when singing is very important. A tense singer will have a weak resonance and tone in their voice. Relaxing also inhibits the tendency to strain when attempting to hit notes at the edge or your natural range.
2. Breathing is another key factor to getting good tone. Babies breathe properly, as only their stomachs move during the intake and release of the breath. As adults we often need to relearn this method of breathing, so practice taking in and releasing your breath with a minimum of movement from your chest and shoulders. But don’t get yourself knotted up trying to “do it right!” Sometimes just suck down a big pile of air and don’t worry about how you’re doing it. I see too many singers holding their breath or hardly inhaling at all.
3. Develop consistent vocal warm-up techniques. Humming is suggested as a method to warm up the muscles your body will use while singing.
4. Study your role models. Copy their performances. Imitate their voices. Do this with enough artists and eventually you won’t remember what belongs to whom. Then just go for it without thinking and see what shows up. You’re naturally creative and you can’t really do them anyway (they’re them) so you don’t have to worry about being “unoriginal.”
5. Experiment with different types of music, and different performance styles. Find one that you are comfortable with and that allows you to stay relaxed and breathe properly. If a highly active performance style leaves you short of breath, get into the gym for god sakes!
6. Get a job singing! Nothing can replace practice, and getting paid for it! So after you feel comfortable with the techniques described above, put yourself out there. Get used to singing in front of people. In addition to developing your vocal abilities, you will also be able to practice other very important aspects of a professional singer such as stage presence, and the ability to read a crowd and get in touch with their moods.
7. Track your progress. Record yourself singing (you will be surprised at how different you sound at first!). Doing this once a month will help you detect areas of weakness you can improve and areas of strength to draw upon during a performance.
8. Learn how to care for your voice. Avoid straining your vocal cords by yelling or screaming. Drink plenty of fluids, at least 64 fluid ounces of water a day to keep your vocal cords hydrated, but avoid dairy as they produce mucous which will make it hard to keep your throat clear. Smoking or being around smokers for extended periods of time should also be avoided. The chemicals in a cigarette can be damaging to vocal cords.
9. Lastly, if you can budget it, find a voice coach. There’s no substitute for one-on-one coaching. Remember… you don’t know what you don’t know!

For More on music visit http://gospelminds.com/

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Adejuwon4412(m): 12:14pm On May 11
Sell your iTunes card at good rate with instant payment whatsapp number 09069056926 ,, We buy all form of iTunescard e coded and physical card $10 to $20,000 sell now at good rate

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Bhenjii(m): 3:39pm On May 11
Join me on this *global* (worldwide) platform:
https://phngh.club/?r=Bhenji
*PHnGH* pays ! The website is SSL secure (Notice the padlock sign when you visit the URL)
Invest your BITCOIN ONLY.
***100% growth in 10 (ten) full days. ***+10% Referrer Bonus
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET MAKING THIS CHOICE.
Contact me on 08139607941 (whatsapp)
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by ManagerofJiga: 10:28am On May 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeJUPMl-qU
He has done it again this time with a beat by @Iubless #FreestyleFriday with jessejiga check it out YouTube
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by gbesky(m): 3:52pm On May 15
Hi Seun,

I have a pending advert, made payment 2 days ago and sent screenshot as evidence of payment (twice) via email.

Kindly approve payment and load my advertising credit.

Regards.

Mynd44 | Lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by surrogatesng: 3:15pm On May 16
Hi seun, paid for ad on nairaland and up till now i have not been credited.I paid through my zenith account Name: James Okezie Odoemelam A/c No:2009043804.My nairaland ID is surrogatesng
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by ifenofrank: 4:15pm On May 17
Are u in Lagos, & looking for a serene & comfortable venue
in Lagos to host parties, wedding receptions, birthdays, board room meetings, seminars, symposiums, clinical meetings, or halls for ur permanent church meetings & crusades? Your worries are over. call Frank @ 08054928756 for more info or check https://www./1002521224.
Also,any with reasonable lead has a chance of getting 5% commission on any completed deal.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 5:21pm On May 20
Seun, I paid money to your account early this morning, for advertising credit. I attached evidence of payment. Kindly look at it and credit my advertising account.

Thanks.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 12:27pm On May 21
Seun, I paid money to your account early this morning, for advertising credit. I attached evidence of payment. Kindly look at it and credit my advertising account.

Thanks.

Seun, hope you saw this. I'm not sure how this system works. It's rather slow.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On May 22
Seun:
http://www.nairaland.com/2269367/pls-want-place-advert/3

Payment has been made on the 20th so kindly update my ad credit.

Evidence of payment has been sent twice to evidence(at)nairaland.com.

Nairaland Username: Justi4jesu
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 4:08pm On May 22
Antarch:

Seun, hope you saw this. I'm not sure how this system works. It's rather slow.

Paid for advertising credit since Saturday morning, and sent the username(Antarch) plus amount paid and evidence to the indicated email address. Up till now, nothing. Seun, please update my credit status, and make this process easier. Thank you.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On May 23
@Seun

Payment was made since on the 20th no ad credit update till now.

Evidence of payment has been sent 3 times to evidence(at)nairaland.com.

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 8:29am On May 23
justi4jesu:
@Seun

Payment was made since on the 20th no ad credit update till now.

Evidence of payment has been sent 3 times to evidence(at)nairaland.com.

I also made payment the same day (Saturday). Yet up till now, no show. Seun, try to do something about this.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by justi4jesu(f): 8:33am On May 23
Antarch:

I also made payment the same day (Saturday). Yet up till now, no show. Seun, try to do something about this.

My ad has been credited. Make i dance shoki. grin grin Don't worry you are next on the line lolz
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 10:34am On May 23
justi4jesu:

My ad has been credited. Make i dance shoki. grin grin Don't worry you are next on the line lolz
Sigh. Mine hasn't been credited yet. I guess Seun likes female Nairalanders more. Perhaps adding a pink (f) to my moniker would win me a lot more favours from Seun, the grand Emperor of Nairaland.

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.