₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,005 members, 3,918,717 topics. Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 11:52 PM

Pls Help I Want To Place Advert - Nairaland Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Pls Help I Want To Place Advert (21465 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by dglfitness: 11:57am On May 23
We paid for our ad since Thursday and up till now, it hasn't been credited. We have written countless mails to "evidence" and "Seun" yet no response. We have also sent messages via facebook, yet no response.
This is very disappointing to say the least. Nairaland ought to have automated their ad payment process at this time and age.

Please, kindly credit our account.

CC: Seun
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Antarch: 4:05pm On May 23
dglfitness:
We paid for our ad since Thursday and up till now, it hasn't been credited. We have written countless mails to "evidence" and "Seun" yet no response. We have also sent messages via facebook, yet no response.
This is very disappointing to say the least. Nairaland ought to have automated their ad payment process at this time and age.

Please, kindly credit our account.

CC: Seun

I share your sentiments. Still waiting to be credited since Saturday morning.

Sent the emails with "evidence" of payment to the indicated email address, still no response or feedback of any sort from Seun. I don't find it funny that I have to badger Seun and make desperate posts for my advertising account to be credited. Doesn't look professional at all.

I'm a prospective first time advertiser here, but frankly, this amateurish process leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by dglfitness: 4:46pm On May 23
Antarch:

I share your sentiments. Still waiting to be credited since Saturday morning.

Sent the emails with "evidence" of payment to the indicated email address, still no response or feedback of any sort from Seun. I don't find it funny that I have to badger Seun and make desperate posts for my advertising account to be credited. Doesn't look professional at all.

I'm a prospective first time advertiser here, but frankly, this amateurish process leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

It's quite unfortunate. Our target was the weekend traffic but that was not to be. This is not good business ethics at all.
Re: Pls Help I Want To Place Advert by Seun(m): 4:52pm On May 23
I'm so sorry for causing all these complaints. embarassed

(0) (1) (2) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.