Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House (18747 Views)

Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
President Jonathan pictured with President of
Ghana, John Dramani Mahama, at the State
House in Abuja today Tues. April 21. More photos
after the cut…

Cc. ishilove lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Ozigbondu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ my man of the century if only somebody was sane enough to toe his line four years ago 800 lives would have not been lost,churches and mosques will still be standing.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by PassingShot(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good one.

Seems all notable African presidents are taking turns to bid him farewell.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by CR77(f): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ the man of the year, My Hero

My president carry on sir

LONG LIVE PDP

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by makzeze: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
THEY ARE ALL COMING TO BID HIM FAREWELL.

OTUOKE IS LOADING.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by LewisO: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Keep touring, while Buhari is busy on how to deal with your case. [/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by paulolee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
after he lost d election, I hardly see him in d news unlike before wen Peps dig up thrash abT him n fabricate lies abT his household prior to d election..
no wonder he said he was in bondage for six years..
bt I prefer dt kinda bondage ... azin making money n let my enemies b making Noises..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by efilefun(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
If this xenophobia of a thing was before the elections I am pretty sure "someone" would have tried finding solutions to it just to score a political point but since it's after election "ko kan wan"

We do not determine how we enter life. All of us do not start at the same level in life. Our destiny is not determined by where we begin in life. We can make every place a starting point towards a better life.

We can exchange what we have for what we need. Little alterations we make in our habits and choices can create great differences. God will always bring us the opportunities we need, when we need them.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by wildchild1: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Keep receiving your last set of visitors... May 29 is here already grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by DICKtator: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where is Mama Peace?

I thought she was the President?

She is always the first to shake hand!!

She used to be the first to!!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by eonuegbu20: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Otuoke...that is.

You Can Now Achieve all your Shopping Fantasies on Jumia...Contact me Via my Signature to get Amazing Discounts on Our Wide Range of Products...

www.nairaland.com/2146175/jumia-re-defined-discounts-quick-delivery/20#33113927

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by steppin: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Uncle Joe with his usual fedora hat.
He's so calm and sometimes I wonder if he's not the man that lost in the last election.
Regardless of what people say about him, I admire his courage and calmness in even in the face of defeat.
We'll miss you.

15 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
waiting for that troll who screams fayose is my hero, gej is my mentor grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Texcoco(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
GOD bless GEJ..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Pavore9: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ has played his own part but sometimes l unconsciously forget he is still in office, it was his appointment of the Acting Inspector General of Police that jolted me! cheesy
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by wayray: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
This man's continuous visit to Nigeria Though.
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
After meeting the incoming now to the out going. Nice one
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by buypapaya(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Good one.
OK
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by killjoy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
if dis meeting isn't about hw to permanently close down MTN, dstv, shoprite inter alia, and den drive all savages south Africans in both Nigeria and Ghana , den dis meeting is kwap....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ's shoe tho.... nice

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
bye bye... grin
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by sexymoma(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ is a good man but too soft for my country...

Na southome and principel go suit am wink

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by CR77(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
paulolee:
hmmmm
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by oismail(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
I really like what he's doing. He never tot he will be leaving Aso Rock so soon that's why he's bringing so many people there so as for him to be snapping so many pix. Pls you can also visit the Zoo in the state house but i will prefer a shot with a very big snake.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok, I hear he would meet with the President-elect later ... grin
I am sure the discussion with Buhari would be one of bi-lateral interest to both countries.
There is no need to hazard a guess that he must have discussed handover matters, asylum etc with outgoing president Jonathan Goodluck, PhD.
Anyway, we expect Liberia, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaders to visit the country soon.
Trust Jacob Zuma of South Africa and the King of Morocco and others to come on May 29, 2015.

Anyway incoming report has it that President Morsi of Egypt has invited President Elect Muhammadu Buhari to Cairo for discussions ...
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by CR77(f): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Inside ur house tongue
DICKtator:
Where is Mama Peace?

I thought she was the President?

She is always the first to shake hand!!

She used to be the first to!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lalasticlala...Seun
But another guy was the first to post this topic..so it means this OP violated rule 14

https://www.nairaland.com/2269180/photos-president-jonathan-president-mahama#32959637

Correct me if I am wrong
Re: President Jonathan With President Mahama Of Ghana At State House by iykebesbt1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Long Live Jonathan..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call / What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Buhari In 2003 / Electricity Production By Governments From 1999 To 2020 - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.