Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sahara Group - Operation Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group - Operation Officer (2910 Views)

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Vacancy - Invoicing Operation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Group - Operation Officer by Mcdons205(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good evening nairalanders , please I just thought it wise to find out if any of us must have gotten any relevant information as it concerns the Operation Officer opening in Sahara Group? Thank You !

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by atama27(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
I applied aswel ...but no news yet from them...although am in the north and was thinking they must have done the whole thing over there.
Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by Mayouree(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello people, i did applied and we have written the test last week Friday, at lekki phase 1. The result hav been sent tho. Some passed and some didnt. Those that passed are waiting for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by detutu1: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2015
how about the business development officer post? it is a month that i applied.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by ladipeacemaker(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 30 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 30 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
Date: June 4th 2015

Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by dasataj: 4:07am On Apr 29, 2015
Has anyone been contacted since the release of the test result for the operation officer role?
Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by Mayouree(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
Yeah. First interview gone already, waiting for the next stage.
Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by dasataj: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Mayouree:
Yeah. First interview gone already, waiting for the next stage.
Was there any mention of invites going out to more people or is it safe to say that only 13 of you are being considered for the post of Operations officer
Re: Sahara Group - Operation Officer by Mayouree(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Nothing like that was mention ooo. I dnt think they are still selecting since the first stage interview as been done.

(1) (Reply)

The June Stipend Will Be Paid Today #npowerng / 60k Job In Ilorin Or 120k Job In Lagos / Massive Electricity Sales Rep.(ESR) Recruitment At IKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.