Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) (38769 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Land rover 1999 model for $ 2100

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by dowjones(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
This thread is for people that needs Korean cars but can't afford new ones or those that needs any original car spare parts or any parts/ equipent that is accesible in Korea and not in Nigeria.

It took me a lot of time to Set up this business since i had make contacts with Koreans that can handle open shipment incase any body needs open shipment. and for those that doesn't want the stress of clearing cars, I also made an option of clearing in my own container while i charge u both for shipping and clearing so that the day i'm opening my container, u will just come and balance and pick ure ride.

I decided to start this thread because Korean cars has fully entered Nigerian market and is not everybody that can afford buying new ones and also to help people that needs spare parts.

I need your contact. Drop a way i can reach you outside nairaland. Thanks
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
@Op you are on my mind. Where have you been since? keep up the good work
In between Boss, is there a korean site where we could look up other vehicles and have you ship them in for us. Your prices are however very very considerate. Just wanted to look up other available models instead of asking you continously.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
dowjones:

I need your contact. Drop a way i can reach you outside nairaland. Thanks
Pm me
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
@Op you are on my mind. Where have you been since? keep up the good work
In between Boss, is there a korean site where we could look up other vehicles and have you ship them in for us. Your prices are however very very considerate. Just wanted to look up other available models instead of asking you continously.
Yes, you can check Autowini.com, put location as south Korea, when negotiating the price of cars with dealers, tell them you have a friend that here that will, Inspect, pick up and delivèr.
I will negotiate and show you more websites that the company is easily accessible to me.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by rhames(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whats the landing cost of the HYUNDAI County bus to Nigeria?

Whats the clearing cost of the vehicle at Lagos?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
kevindd:
Thanks a lot for the thread here. Korean cars are really good. As for me, I own a i10 Hyundai car - http://autoportal.com/newcars/hyundai/grand-i10/ It is a very reliable and beautiful one. What do you think of it?
Is a nice, sweet ride
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by dowjones(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
Pm me

Sent you an email.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goldincome(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
what is the total cost of bringing in 2005 Hyundai Sonata petrol engine
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by ikush(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
acadollar:

Its a 2010 car,total of both clearing is 800k
Bros you need to put your contact up there is you are really serious about this business.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
ikush:
Bros you need to put your contact up there is you are really serious about this business.
+8210 4639 3617, thats my number
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goldincome(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
What of your Nigerian contact: address and phone number
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2015
goldincome:
what is the total cost of bringing in 2005 Hyundai Sonata petrol engine

950 thousand naira
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goldincome(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2015
acadollar:
950 thousand naira

Where is your Nigeria contact phone and address, so we can get started
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
goldincome:

Where is your Nigeria contact phone and address, so we can get started
80 Marwa road, Ijegun Satelite town Lagos
My contact is already on the ist page
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2015
11.5 ton truck for sale, $9000

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:54am On May 04, 2015
Hyundai Grandeur ( Azeera)2009 LPG selling at $2300

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2015
Available
Fridge compressors

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
2010 Hyundai Sonata Y20 LPG @ just $3800

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by rottenegg: 11:11pm On May 09, 2015
The link (autowini.com) you gave always comes up with zero search result. What am i doing wrong?
Advice
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:10am On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2015
Also check www.buykorea.com

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:21am On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by greekgift2015: 2:24am On May 10, 2015
Most of the cars advertised use LPG .....is it strictly that or does petrol come in
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by UncleDeeee(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2015
acadollar:
Hyundai Sonata for just $1000

How much to get this to Lagos?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 7:57am On May 10, 2015
greekgift2015:
Most of the cars advertised use LPG .....is it strictly that or does petrol come in
Some are petrol, check but petrol is expensive more
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
The truth is that all those cars the dealers advertise are much costlier, if you need any type of car, i can still get it from dealers that don't post online and send you pictures..
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by majordiran(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
Please more updates, I have been telling people about your package from China. I would need more pics of cars available or even car engines cos I have friends that wants to start the business but needs to get it at a reduced price. Thank you
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by greekgift2015: 8:47pm On May 11, 2015
Please, in order for me to understand your arrangement clearly, can you in steps explain in terms of cash, how much it would cost to bring in a 2010 Hyundai Sonata(petrol/automatic).
Cost of car.
Movement to a Korean port for shipping
Cost of clearing at Lagos
Delivery to Lagos.

I am interested but one needs to be careful with online deals. Once I am convinced, I will then ask for your payment terms.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2015
Cadillac

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
1996 Jeep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.