Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) (38775 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by saxy4c(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2016
acadollar:

2008-2009 Accord - $7000
2011-2012 Sonata - $9000

Sorry for late reply

Is this the total landing cost?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
saxy4c:

Is this the total landing cost?
Yes sir
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by saxy4c(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
acadollar:

Yes sir

Please what's the cost for the 2012 hyundai azera and toyota carmy 2012. Total to land?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Amaizu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sir,pls can u help someone buy a replacement Hyundai sonata electronic control unit ECU with key. Pls mail me a response detailing how to make payments,duration and place of pick up.ucheamaizu@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amaizu:
Sir,pls can u help someone buy a replacement Hyundai sonata electronic control unit ECU with key. Pls mail me a response detailing how to make payments,duration and place of pick up.ucheamaizu@yahoo.com
Which model Hyundai Sonata?
Sorry Ive been out of the country and couldn't get someone to do this for u then.
Let me know if you still need it
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amaizu:
What's the model of the Hyundai Sonata?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Amaizu(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
2001 Hyundai Sonata sir.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Amaizu(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Still Waiting Sir
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Bennyboy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello acadollar, see the picture attached. The hole is due to a missing cover (sensor cover perhaps), I need the cover. Vehicle is a Kia Quoris 2013.

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Amaizu:
2001 Hyundai Sonata sir.
Sorry Ive been out of the country and couldn't get someone to do this for u then.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Bennyboy:
Hello acadollar, see the picture attached. The hole is due to a missing cover (sensor cover perhaps), I need the cover. Vehicle is a Kia Quoris 2013.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Bennyboy(m): 6:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Yeah I do, thanks.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Amaizu(m): 5:11am On Jul 07, 2016
acadollar:

Yes I do,Thanks. Do you need the part number.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Amaizu:
Yes give me the number
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Amaizu:
Yes give me the number, and a picture also
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Amaizu:
Yes give me the number, and a picture also......
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by splendore(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good day Sir, you think you can diesel engine powered vehicles from south Korea,if its possible how much can you get 2006 vw jetta and 2002 golf 4 . All diesel powered.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2016
splendore:
Good day Sir, you think you can diesel engine powered vehicles from south Korea,if its possible how much can you get 2006 vw jetta and 2002 golf 4 . All diesel powered.
Hello, I can find diesel cars only in Korean cars.
Like Hyundai cars
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2016
splendore:
Like Hyundai or Kia Suv
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by splendore(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2016
acadollar:

Like Hyundai or Kia Suv
that means I can get Elentra ? Lets say like 2011 model diesel powered
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by splendore(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
acadollar:

Like Hyundai or Kia Suv
can I get the price for 2010 and 2011 Hyundai elentra diesel powered engine.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by depair: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2016
has anyone had a successful transaction with op
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
splendore:
that means I can get Elentra ? Lets say like 2011 model diesel powered
Suv only sir
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by splendore(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
acadollar:

Suv only sir
oops ! What about 2007 Santa fe
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
splendore:
I can get it
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Amaso99(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
acadollar:

I can get it
I have sent you a pm please reply, cos their something i want to discus with you. Clue of my email id is geol.... @gmail.com
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by spasradi: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Hello,
we would like to buy cars from Korea.
We are company i would like to come in Korea to buy first two cars.
Please contact me Email Spaskygoranov@gmail.com
Whats app / viber +359895330644.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by deor03(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
splendore:

Dollar rate has affected businesses
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Stylo1: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Auto parts suppliers and the price at which they sell them can be found in www.autopartz.com.
These are registered and verified (business addresses and phone numbers)sellers in the market associations they belong to.
Whether Ladipo, Oyingbo, Clegg, Olowu, Berger etc.

Select the Make of the vehicle(e.g Toyota, Honda), Model (e.g Camry, Accord )

Subsequently, click the particular auto part under the 'browse categories' column

All the suppliers of would be displayed.

You can fine tune your search by selecting the Model and Year of the vehicle also.

www.autopartz.com(Nigeria's premier auto parts marketplace)
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2017
Now available, we offer pre- order services in United States too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by uchman(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2017
acadollar:
Now available, we offer pre- order services in United States too.

Nice one dollar

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Rapahel1116: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
I need laptop acadolar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.