Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Tecno Boom J7 : Do you have what it takes to sing with Burna Boy???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J7 : Do you have what it takes to sing with Burna Boy???? (517 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J7 : Do you have what it takes to sing with Burna Boy???? by TheSexyChic: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
In case you don't know, you can be on the same track with BUrna Boy THANKS TO TECNO MOBILE, and the thing is trending like mad, In case you haven't, this is your chance to be popular as your verse would be joined together with Burna Boy's to form the world longest song ever!

Me no dulling- I have dropped mine sam sam!

I also heard that you would get invited to a star studded celebrity party if you participate.

So who has dropped his/her verse

To hear the beat : visit https://tecnoboomj.com/itsboomtime/The_Tecno_BOOM_song_Instrumental.mp3

to hear burna's song visit: https://apps.facebook.com/itsboomtime/
Re: Tecno Boom J7 : Do you have what it takes to sing with Burna Boy???? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
the phone is just too costly. I will pass
Re: Tecno Boom J7 : Do you have what it takes to sing with Burna Boy???? by TheSexyChic: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vickydera2:
the phone is just too costly. I will pass

You don't need to buy the phone to sing the song na -

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of War The Great War Game Android Solutions Tool Gold APK Ios / htc / Pls Help Where To Buy Techno J7 Screen Protector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.