Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

How To Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Gain Weight (1787 Views)

How To Gain Weight / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You / Have You Gain Weight? Please Tell Me The Procedure You Went Through, Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gain Weight by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
pls,what drug can i use to boost my weight gain
Re: How To Gain Weight by menix(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
There is dis native drug called Mmawu-mmawu, it wuld b helpful..

It's potent wiv wat I ve seen.

Thank mii later especially wen ur head grows much more than oda part of ur body..

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Weight by akinloluwao: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Xasten, multivitamin and cod liver oil. 2 in the morning and 2 at nite. Thank me later.
Re: How To Gain Weight by morethanadoll(f): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Work out (weight lift).
Re: How To Gain Weight by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Don't use those drugs oh. Just change ur dieat, avoid stress and take more rests. But bear in mind that some pple just can't get fat cos of genetics. So if that's d case, u have to accept whom u are
Re: How To Gain Weight by eleganteunice: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
I believe using natural methods is always the best.

Shrink Your Tummy!
The midriff is the one area which most people focus on as being their most significant health
problem area. The ways that they choose to address it are varied, involving exercise, food and
more drastic measures such as surgery. Except in exceptional circumstances, surgery should
never be required.

Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Re: How To Gain Weight by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
menix:
There is dis native drug called Mmawu-mmawu, it wuld b helpful..

It's potent wiv wat I ve seen.

Thank mii later especially wen ur head grows much more than oda part of ur body..
How can I get it? I wan fat too o
Re: How To Gain Weight by BrosKay: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Better be careful what you wish for. Is there a medical reason why you are under weight or are you naturally slim? these are questions you probably want to ask yourself first. I know a lot of people who were initially as skinny as a scarecrow but are now battling with weight issues!

(1) (Reply)

Scaly Swollen Feet / Health Benefits Of Walnuts In Nigeria / Get Rid Of Sunburn, Dark Patches, Uneven Skin Tone With Optimal Even Out Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.