Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame (9672 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, itz cool...

...Yhu no during your leisure time. Buh it shouldn't be constant something sha

I quite agree bro.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nneka123:
None of them is "Dumb"

Any guy doing it, wants to to It, and there's nothing wrong in doing it. undecided

This is like utterly saying that when a girl tries to help you shave your beards, that is a dumb thing to do, oh well!

That's 4 him, me can't do it. Perhaps I don't want her 2 shave my beards. I can handle it myself wink
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
So you see nothing wrong in a guy washing his babe undies...............Ayafdie
absolutely nothing...pls answer this question sncerely, if he does,what will happen to him?
and if we wash his undies,what will happen to us?
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Oya no say sorry lol when u remember holla wink
i forgot to remember. tongue
blublahd:

i forgot to remember. tongue

tongue
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

absolutely nothing...pls answer this question sncerely, if he does,what will happen to him?
there will be no respect!!
Some women can be funny!
Highest get an housemaid!
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:

That's 4 him, me can't do it. Perhaps I don't want her 2 shave my beards. I can handle it myself wink
permit me to ask you this questions,
a guy that shave his gf's eyebrow, what would he be called?

a guy that shave his gf's pubic hair, what would he be called?
pls answer sincerely...tnx
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Kolade354(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

Nothing of cos,But it is absurd and Odd for a guy to wash his gurlfriend undies when the gurl is not sick or she gives birth through ceasarian section(operation) that is the only valid reason apart from i cnt do such.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
I dey hunt for Land for front page grin grin grin

Bros u are welcome. Wetin u wan talk 4 these points?
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

permit me to ask you this questions,
a guy that shave his gf's eyebrow, what would he be called?

a guy that shave his gf's pubic hair, what would he be called?
pls answer sincerely...tnx

Answer 2 question 1: What if he mistakenly cut her eyez (pupil)

Answer 2 question 2: He cares and I can do that if she is my wife but what if I mistakenly cut her virgina?
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
okay

Expect my PM on ur biography 2moro.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Nothing of cos,But it is absurd and Odd for a guy to wash his gurlfriend undies when the gurl is not sick or she gives birth through ceasarian section(operation) that is the only valid reason apart from i cnt do such.
thats your opinion ok...if its absurd & odd,why will he do it when she's indisposed, why wont he assign another female to do it...this just the mentality of african guys...anyway dear, guys who does all these are not dumb ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by mirexxx(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Expect my PM on ur biography 2moro.
alright cry
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Kolade354(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

thats your opinion ok...if its absurd & odd,why will he do it when she's indisposed, why wont he assign another female to do it...this just the mentality of african guys...anyway dear, guys who does all these are not dumb ok
Do we still have Loyal frnds dis days? If your boifrnd is washing ur undies the day his mother catch him i swear dats d day u gona break-up.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Answer 2 question 1: What if he mistakenly cut her eyez (pupil)

Answer 2 question 2: He cares and I can do that if she is my wife but what if I mistakenly cut her virgina?
remember nobody is above mistake...a makeup person can as well mistakenly do that, is even better the mistake is from him than a makeup artist.

Thats why carefulness is needed when handling delicate spot.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
mirexxx:
alright cry

LOL dont be scared. Don't worry I will make sure ur not cut off guard that day just like the 2 host I interviewed last sunday.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

remember nobody is above mistake...a makeup person can as well mistakenly do that, is even better the mistake is from him than a makeup artist.

Thats why carefulness is needed when handling delicate spot.

Dear, am scared. She used shave d private place herself and allow d beautician 2 handle her eye lashes.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
blublahd:

there will be no respect!!
Some women can be funny!
Highest get an housemaid!
my dear, this is not the only aspect a guy can earn respect...
A man can cook, wash undies for his wife on a normal self...what about he is a drunk & comes home everyday embarrased,will he stil earn respect from his wife despite helping her with housechores?
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

A man can cook, wash undies for his wife on a normal self...what about he is a drunk & comes home everyday embarrased,will he stil earn respect from his wife despite helping her with housechores?

Hmm u get sense
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Dear, am scared. She used shave d private place herself and allow d beautician 2 handle her eye lashes.
cool...thats you BUT guys who does all these are not dumb ok
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

U can see the bush bush( cave men) guyz n modern guys.
Look theres nothing wrong with it .. It doesnt make a man less of a man .
Many of the points are not even that bad,as long as they are done discretely,the man does not have to go about announcing stuffs he does for his babe.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tabh:

Many of the points are not even that bad,as long as they are done discretely,the man does not have to go about announcing stuffs he does for his babe.

Abi oh

Its between the ppl in the relationship.. But most of the guys comments saying its dumb

Dont even know wt relationship is . They think when they beat their chest they are men .. Even obama self don wash pant i bet undecided
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Do we still have Loyal frnds dis days? If your boifrnd is washing ur undies the day his mother catch him i swear dats d day u gona break-up.
thats the point....funny enough the dad still today washes the mum's undies & they are still like just knowing each other,very happy people, guy i envy them alot...so thats the spirit.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

speak within context....drawing something out of context to counter is another level.
Am for helping with housechores, buh undies?
Am not sure i can allow her wash mine sef.
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Kolade354(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

thats the point....funny enough the dad still today washes the mum's undies & they are still like just knowing each other,very happy people, guy i envy them alot...so thats the spirit.
Juju at work............
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Abi oh

Its between the ppl in the relationship.. But most of the guys comments saying its dumb

Dont even know wt relationship is . They think when they beat their chest they are men .. Even obama self don wash pant i bet undecided
Lol,which means everyman no matter how powerful had been a mumu for a woman at one point in their lives. grin

The small boys here will never learn
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
What am saying is common among gurlz, when they leave for abroad they start acting like white,It is commong among the white to wash theire babe pant and it is not Odd to them.............Just because lala is living among them shldnt make her to be acting like them..

Okay, I get it now. Lala247 now you stop acting like Europeans okay. wink
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
blublahd:

Am not sure i can allow her wash mine sef.
really? mindset dou*
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Midehi:

You must be having a laugh, aren't you
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, I get it now. Lala247 now you stop acting like Europeans okay. wink

But im brittish/ german/nigerian all 3 passport so he should not blame me .. I can give him pali he can ask tongue
Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Juju at work............
hahahahahahahahahahaha.....from who now?...the man,the woman, the guy or the gf....very funny dear....it is called 'super love' which leads to happiness.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You must be having a laugh, aren't you

Ronald so u wont wash my pant ?? They are victoria secret , u know each bra nah £80 minimun it should be a joy to wash dem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / Who Say Black Skin Isn't Beautiful Check This Out / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.