Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta (34948 Views)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

And you too! smiley
pls just one last question and its a good day from me' your name?
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
pls just one last question and its a good day from me' your name?

EggovinMma.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 22, 2015
The bros don change him dp ooooo.
See face! Gurls wey dey fuccck you dey try BIG TIME! Some gurls get mind o.Oo . Oh! You changed your dp? But it's the same face na grin grin grin grin.Bros that your ear fit clear stations oooooo.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

EggovinMma.
and nothing is too small to give as long as its from your heart...touch a life today' good day.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
and nothing is too small to give as long as its from your heart...touch a life today' good day.

Thank you dear.
I am touching lives in my own way.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2015
#haha! Ara di na udi na udi. grin cheesy I'm never seen a proud fo.ol before. Just met one imp Now.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2015
ikelvin:
#haha! Ara di na udi na udi. grin cheesy I'm never seen a proud fo.ol before. Just met one imp Now.
Retire to bed bro.... you wouldnt like to doze at work
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2015
This kind ear just good for this abuja heat! But if e no go fit fan this heat comot for person body, na e be say e just hang for your head for famzy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:16am On Apr 22, 2015
haaa....dis kin yabbin no go let sleep cu.m sef

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
Retire to bed bro.... you wouldnt like to doze at work
Lol.. thanks man. I will, I work only thrice a week for the government, and work once at my private establishment. So you see, I really rest a lot than I work.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Hian!
Lekwa Akpamu!
Onye ara n'akpo onye ara ebie onye ara!
Nkita tagbuo gi ebefu!
Alusi!
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Nti ewu!
Di onu k'onye tara anu Alusi! cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:20am On Apr 22, 2015
ikelvin:

Lol.. thanks man. I will, I work only thrice a week for the government, and work once at my private establishment. So you see, I really rest a lot than I work.
hmmm sounds good.....
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Lol, and she's beefing me? cheesy grin Lmao.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:25am On Apr 22, 2015
ikelvin:
Lol, and she's beefing me? cheesy grin Lmao.
just say sorry and you guys should laugh it off nau....
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
hmmm sounds good.....
Thanks. smiley
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
just say sorry and you guys should laugh it off nau....
Allow her to rant on bro. I know she's in pains cos I told her the truth. Didn't really wanna go hard on her, but she was so rude on her reply. She's hiding online to type rubbish to me. Most of these girls are paupers, they just come online to brag out their lives. Do I blame her? I don't. cool smiley
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:33am On Apr 22, 2015
She's claiming to be ffucking big guys, yet she complains of abuja heat, go get yourself an a.c. Wretched soul.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Burnnotice(m): 2:37am On Apr 22, 2015
ikelvin:

Allow her to rant on bro. I know she's in pains cos I told her the truth. Didn't really wanna go hard on her, but she was so rude on her reply. She's hiding online to type rubbish to me. Most of these girls are paupers, they just come online to brag out their lives. Do I blame her? I don't. cool smiley
two wrongs dont make right' you might be wrong, she might be wrong...

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ikelvin(m): 2:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
two wrongs dont make right' you might be wrong, she might be wrong...
I really don't have any ish with her. Don't know her from somewhere. She's free to continue her online bashing and bragging, after all it's just online. There's nothing she'll write here that will make me wink or blink. But I'm sorry for her future. She's a typical example of a failed woman.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 3:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
bro the thing tire me the way I de see things I no sure say I go marry
Brother no be so o! Marriage is beautiful but they enemy's aim is to ensure that marriage becomes a thing of the past, for us to continue living promiscuous spreading HIV and spiritual infections. Winners are no quitters and vice versa. I know that you are not a coward who gives up. Your destined wife awaits you. Remember, there's someone for everyone. An ever true old adage says "you marry who you are".
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Moana(f): 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Good women are hard to come by these days....

Like Jayz said...You cant turn a bad girl good, cos when she gone bad, nigga she gone forever...

Experience is the best teacher
and this is after you personally confirmed that she really was the hacker?
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Moana(f): 4:08am On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Is that his fiance or mother?
dont you think you are trying a little too hard to be an assshole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Moana(f): 4:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Mrstan:
If its acually true dat u guyz hav bin dating for 5yrs now, I tink wat femi did was TOTALY wrong becuz witin d period of 5yrs wc Femi was nobdy in d society dey must hav had issues severally wc nobdy knew of.. Why bring such to social media nw Femi pls retink n apologiz to her in publuic else u will loose regrd fans has 4u
many people blame women for not sticking with a guy when he is a nobody...well look at what some will do when they pick up a little money from small fame
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by mainman7(m): 4:14am On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Thank you dear.
I am touching lives in my own way.
Yeah, by fuccking everything fucckable and unfucckable. Yes, you are destructively touching their lives with your destiny destroying smelly over-slacked, perfume laddened, alum socked, deep-well poshoposho totoh. Senseless cheap whoretitude, u even have the effrontery to boast of how you fucck clueless guys, what the fucck! I pity those low life niggas with so low self-esteem that they couldn't strive to get a good girl but visiting a psychedelically cheap scallywag prostitutes like you. Olobo rirun oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Moana(f): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2015
LordaGuru:

I agree. Yes, I agree to vehemently disagree with you on this. Guys don't just only like good girls, we love and treasure good girls. None of my friends that have married so far married any of the bitches they regularly took to clubs. They all married what we guys call "marriage material", a girl that they are sure did not screw any other even when they traveled far for long. I seriously look forward to marrying a good homely girl that would build me a decent peaceful home.
she still spoke the truth because even after wifeying that good girl up, you will still go around messing with the bad girls despite having a "marriage material" at home that you can control.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 4:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Moana:
she still spoke the truth because even after wifeying that good girl up, you will still go around messing with the bad girls despite having a "marriage material" at home that you can control.
Definitely, if there are still good girls in on Planet Earth, then there are still good guys who sees their partners as SoulMates. Such guys can NEVER join their bodies with any other except the only 1 that is theirs because they know the irreversible heavy spiritual and physical implications. Thanks to good Heavens.
I'm glad that Life and what we do with it is a matter of Choice. Try all you could to justify your bed-hopping whorettitude, hopping from one guy's bed to another using some guys' infidelity as an excuse. HIV and spiritual infections don't spread on their own. From the tone of your message, I guess you are claiming to be an opposite of good girl; an evil girl. We know the time in which we are, our respective befitting rewards awaits us all.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Moana(f): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2015
LordaGuru:

Definitely, if there are still good girls in on Planet Earth, then there are still good guys who sees their partners as SoulMates. Such guys can NEVER join their bodies with any other except the only 1 that is theirs because they know the irreversible heavy spiritual and physical implications. Thanks to good Heavens.
I'm glad that Life and what we do with it is a matter of Choice. Try all you could to justify your bed-hopping whorettitude, hopping from one guy's bed to another using some guys' infidelity as an excuse. HIV and spiritual infections don't spread on their own. From the tone of your message, I guess you are claiming to be an opposite of good girl; an evil girl. We know the time in which we are, our respective befitting rewards awaits us all.
i never tried to justify anyone's ways and neither to i go around sleeping around in case your intention was to insult me. i only said there is some truth in what she said and there are probably a whole lot more marriage that can prove precisely what she said as opposed to the few good ones you spoke of , so i do not know why you have decided to be so sentimental over this
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 4:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Moana:
i never tried to justify anyone's ways and neither to i go around sleeping around in case your intention was to insult me. i only said there is some truth in what she said and there are probably a whole lot more marriage that can prove precisely what she said as opposed to the few good ones you spoke of , so i do not know why you have decided to be so sentimental over this

Ok, we cool. I've been following your former posts and was kinda impressed that you are a lovely and reasonable wife material. I guess that your other post I quoted was mistaken. I wish you all the good you wish yourself in Life.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by delishpot: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2015
LordaGuru:
You sound like you realy know them inside out. Do you live with them, r u related to them or tight friend with either of them?

Human psychology. I knew that photo was of a girlfriend and I knew he was witch hunting after breaking up with the said girl. Its normal human nature to deflect attention from self when one does some stupid shit. grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by jendy36(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Burnnotice:
why are you bittered' is she your sister?

She is by no way related to me. I even hate her grooming (I hate girls with tatoo)

Just that I believe in the TRUTH.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2015
zinnyprecy:
dis ladies is Nt serious must she rant outside, hmmm

Put ur sef in her shoes.... How wud u feel afta dating a guy for 5yrs n he openly kaled u a hacker in social media!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni / Omoni Oboli Baring Cleavage In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.