Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta (34946 Views)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2015
francizy:

But don't judge all by the actions of few. There are many good guys out there. It's just that ladies prefer the happening types, the ones they feel has 10 years of experience in sex and relationships, as if na job role them be.. grin

I am not o.
I know there are nice guys, but they are very few, I don t want to use the 'g' word, as it implies perfection. The prostitutes you see in the streets plies her trade because men patronise.Women needs men with maturity and experience.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by emperorchedda(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Empress2014:
Maybe i do
Lol I believe
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshey omowe!!!

Kelvin3028:

Check ur sentence construction...olodo
He is a superstar

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Oluwaplumpie(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
olaxco2f:
So this guy is now an celebrities abi

Issokay
ur English is the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordaGuru:

When you called to say you googled to know who hacked your IG page and my name was mentioned I laughed thinking it’s one of your pranks. I deserve some respect, the same one have shown you all these years. You bring me down and make me look like the villain while you become the hero.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Since when did Google become a hacker tracker.

Google can tell me a lot of stuff.......I'm definitely stunned that it can tell me who hacked my phone or my IG page. Like seriously?

Someone had been drinking something...
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by francizy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Okwanu uwa!
Odikata mma, odikwa nJo.
After the rain, comes sunshine, both weather are good for the grains.
Life is short, but it's also long enough to change lives. No condition is permanent nnam, even woman wey her b, rest don fall still get hope grin grin . silicone juru ebenile!
My advice; leave with passion for what you love doing and what you need to achieve. Take solace in God in times of trails and temptation. A nam a yikwa ala, mana okwanu Jesus n'n'eyerum aka! 3 am prayers are very powerful and it opens doors try it!What ever you seek, you shall soon find in bountiful! Others that has accomplished such feat don't have two heads! Dalu!

Pastor Egovin nwa ama ama! smiley

I have heard. You sabi preach gan.. Your church suppose dey send you on a special mission to preach and win souls from night clubs oh cheesy

All the same, ife ga adi nma
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by francizy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am not o.
I know there are nice guys, but they are very few, I don t want to use the 'g' word, as it implies perfection. The prostitutes you see in the streets plies her trade because men patronise.Women needs men with maturity and experience.

Onwere ife nchoro iju gi
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by deebrain(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Good for you, you will marry a "good " gurl. Wish you luck. undecided

Amen {even if the prayer was unnecessary }. edit the mindset.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
and patient own na for otueke problems abi

Oluwaplumpie:
ur English is the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
deebrain:

Amen {even if the prayer was unnecessary }. edit the mindset.
No need to.Thanks for the advice tho, not needed.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by deebrain(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

No need to.Thanks for the advice tho, not needed.

Alright then. Thanks for dropping by. Kindly suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by senatorwisdom: 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
but who ask her to tell us how they both started or how she was with him b4 he obtain stardom, "just say ure nt d one dat did it n Bleep off.
..........i wonder how many years femi has been in d industry and when they met....
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ngona(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
LordaGuru:

Lol. May GOD have mercy on us the innocent guys of this generation. So, u agree that you are not a good girl?! Chei!, I don see something for nairaland! What's the opposite of good? The opposite of good is evil, so u dey clear me now say u be evil girl. TuPac said even the worst and most devious thug needs true Love, it only comes from good girls. You said there are just few good girls remaining on Planet Earth, I MUST marry from one of them. I pray that GOD will not allow me to marry evil girl.
Hahaahahahaha na laugh I dey so! Have always heard dt bad girls get the gud husband's, don't know how true dis is but since u ar a gud guy prepare for the bad girl or pray wella, if not na one chance get u so.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by LordaGuru: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
ngona:
Hahaahahahaha na laugh I dey so! Have always heard dt bad girls get the gud husband's, don't know how true dis is but since u ar a gud guy prepare for the bad girl or pray wella, if not na one chance get u so.
Lol, ngona u dey craze o! Na mumu good guys wey no know whazup bad chicks dey catch marry. Me, I b ex-bad niggi, so I know all the tell-tale signs of a bad girl pretending to be good. For club addicts, the wife that you met and married from a Club house will surely one day dance out of the marriage. In addition, I believe that a bad girl can become a genuinely good girl if she choose to submit her life to GOD like I did. Being good or bad is a matter of choice. I chose never to woo let alone fvck any girl I don't plan to marry because I have my Destiny to protect. With GOD, nobody can do 419 in marriage Choice. An ever true old adage says: "you marry who you are" So, I'll surely marry a good girl.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by ngona(f): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
LordaGuru:

Lol, ngona u dey craze o! Na mumu good guys wey no know whazup bad chicks dey catch marry. Me, I b ex-bad niggi, so I know all the tell-tale signs of a bad girl pretending to be good. For club addicts, the wife that you met and married from a Club house will surely one day dance out of the marriage. In addition, I believe that a bad girl can become a genuinely good girl if she choose to submit her life to GOD like I did. Being good or bad is a matter of choice. I chose never to woo let alone fvck any girl I don't plan to marry because I have my Destiny to protect. With GOD, nobody can do 419 in marriage Choice. An ever true old adage says: "you marry who you are" So, I'll surely marry a good girl.
. Indeed one is suppose to marry his or her replica, that is you do any how you get any how. So for you mind now your former badoski level go help you in you bid to choose a wife, marriage matter na God oo, just leave the matter for God hand nd walk along with him.
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by vickkydgreat(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
but who ask her to tell us how they both started or how she was with him b4 he obtain stardom, "just say ure nt d one dat did it n Bleep off.

shut up... Its just pain idiot if na u.. U will said worst mitcheww
Re: Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta by vickkydgreat(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
@ u blaming her... U pple shud be mindful of wot u say... She cnt rush into a wedding with only responsibility on her... Actually she has graduate from UNIBEN a first classs holder even wen oritsefemi is a waec holder she stood by him... He jst recently bcame a star with d double wahala song and jilt her wen d hope of wedding is coming near.... I didnt blame my sister thou its wot destiny av written... If u pple listen to one of his music he mention"AJAYE RAWA" dats d ladie's dad and he is a multimillionaire so u cnt said she is a gold digger cos she came from a rich family u can goggle it"AJAYE RAWA PHELIX" Its luv nd he has thrown it all back to her... Sis ur own will surely cum 2 u nd he will later regret......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Baring Cleavage In Beautiful Photo / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.