Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" (29224 Views)

Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by contactmorak: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Actress Ebube Nwagbo has gotten married in Ghana to her heartthrob, Harry.

Ok, before you start getting confused, Lol, the film produced by Gregory Onuda and directed by Afe Olumowe, is a romantic drama titled "Annivervary" and is based on the lives of three people. Harry (Gideon Okeke) has been happily married to his wife Sarah(Ebube Nwagbo) for five years and are blessed
with a boy of five. Each year, they celebrate their wedding anniversary, and so on the sixth year, Harry raises some concerns bothering on his sexual life with his wife. He wanted variety…he wanted sex in a totally fun way, he wanted her dressed like a barbie, a nurse, a police woman etc., but Sarah-conservative Sarah would not hear of that. To her, marriage is fine…she loves him, he loves her and they have a wonderful son. Then Harry
meets Samira(played by Zynnell Zuh)a slimmer, younger and more sexually adventurous workaholic, and his life turns around. That was the beginning of a clandestine relationship for Harry. For Samira, she has met a single man that she would spend the rest
of her life with. Now harry must keep it a secret from Samira, that he is
married, and to Sarah that he is having an affair. Events take a drastic turn when the two ladies meet as seat partners in a plane en- route, Accra. This scene marks the beginning of a spell-binding and first-of-its-kind movie story line soon to hit the Cinemas. Anniversary also stars, Juliet Ibrahim, Sonia Ibrahim and Elikem of Big Brother Africa.

Source »http://www.splendormag.com/2015/04/photos-from-actress-ebube-nwagbos-accra.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by AndreRose(f): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice.
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Eyepencil: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lovely!
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by candycrushsoda: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pretty lady
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Misleading title. angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by ahnie: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
enuf of fictional wedding,i pray this lady gets wedded in real life soonest...ijn.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Kelklein(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Ozigbondu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good for them but i ain't watching that movie or any Nigerian/Ghanian movie*******Team Hollywood******" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by pontirock(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
I swear,I for lyk marry this babe o
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by lyntiffany(f): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
ahnie:
enuf of fictional wedding,i pray this lady gets wedded in real life soonest...ijn.
AMEN.
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by LordaGuru: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some guys are just stone hearted, a girl waited for you to hammer for 5 solid years. Now, you don hammer, why haven't you married her? You just booked space for her life since.
Oritsefemi And Fiancée Of 5 Years In Bitter Feud Over Leaked Insta: All girls must read the thread to learn,
https://www.nairaland.com/2269591/oritsefemi-fiancee-5-years-bitter#32967605

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by VickJames(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
My wife
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by jamex93(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by joromi: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
pontirock:
I swear,I for lyk marry this babe o
Please contact her on 07037609247
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by kronors: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hope say she go remember say na film she the act o.
make she no come think say she don do wedding true true.
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by hamaworld(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Marry them in real life.. It will just be like they are still acting d marriage too....

D next six(6)months na divorce letter u go see
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by onosprince(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
V
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by toluad: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015

Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
when will she get married in real life
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by trigar12(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am sure most peeps that will view diz page will tink its real
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by rastamouse: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please fix 'annivervary' to 'anniversary' in the post
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by 1stola: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Only in her dreams...
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by jascon1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abegi I even think say Na better thing Una day talk sef
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
The movie is called "annivervary?". undecided
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by naija1stpikin: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
nice
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Slimmos(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
indomie man
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by eonuegbu20: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
You Can Now Achieve all your Shopping Fantasies on Jumia...Contact me Via my Signature to get Amazing Discounts + Pay on Delivery on Our Wide Range of Products...

www.nairaland.com/2146175/jumia-re-defined-discounts-quick-delivery/0
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by tpiadotcom: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Interesting.

I wonder why people daydream about adultery so much.
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by JudithsFL: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by zanga420: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
AMEN.
see prayer session!
Re: Photos From Actress Ebube Nwagbo's Accra Wedding In The Movie "Annivervary" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
mtcheww... and this sh.it made fp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Cee-C Wows In Ankara Jumpsuit / Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.