Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos (32216 Views)

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Truck Bursts Into Flames While On Motion In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
and u think japan has surpassed u s..... U re a chronic liar
Damn,u are so stupid.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
this country u got this pics from and nigeria who old pass? All fingers are not and can never be equal so deal with it..

Words of a poor man who's resigned to poverty. undecided
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by NewsHub: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
seankafor:
and u think japan has surpassed u s..... U re a chronic liar
In what way do you want to compare Nigeria and Japan? Is it in economy or development? Just forget it. We all love Nigeria as Nigerians but the truth is there is no comparison between Japan and Nigeria. Japan is far ahead of us.

Note: I'm deliberately refusing to delve into economic details and facts.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by omooba969(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
gogodaye:
Nigerians simply do not fail in amazing one with heir naivety.......You have an accident....without waiting for an in depth investigation to be undertaken to determine its causes......Naive and bland comments rend the thread.......
It may not be improbable that someone standing on one of the couplings might have inadvertently done something which led to the uncoupling of the coaches....giving the way and manner some folks could be seen strewning themselves all over every available space on the train from the coach head to the various coaches every available space including its rooftops.....whilst throwing their safety and security to the winds.....

Bullsh*t. undecided
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Stanley07(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
May their souls rest in peace

Train or trucks?

GEJ's "quick" and "low quality" transformation.

this is what a train looks like

Point of correction to all those slamming Gej for dis........jst incase u didnt read the post,is lagos mass transit which means the train is managed by fashola administration not Gej.the one Gej renovated runs across states not internally one particular state...

So people,lagos mass transit train has been working eversince fashola resume first tenure....it is fashola project,pls spare Gej frm dis

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Stanley07(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
fineguy11:
RIP to the dead.,,.Where are those i.diot taniods shouting Gej till 2019??is this the transformation u'all were yaping about
[quote author=Charly68 post=32970472]I pity my nation,this scrap is what Goodluck Jonathan brought to us as transformation.majority are rejoicing at this outdated rail system.

Point of correction to all those slamming Gej for dis........jst incase u didnt read the post,is lagos mass transit which means the train is managed by fashola administration not Gej.the one Gej renovated runs across states not internally one particular state...

So people,lagos mass transit train has been working eversince fashola resume first tenure....it is fashola project,pls spare Gej frm dis

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Stanley07(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Keneking:
Pathetic trains managed by the most clueless government ....rip to citizens

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by dam4sam: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Babalegba:
Jonathans trains are as defective as tenure

[size=18pt]Since they "stood by his Train", all those "Jonathan Trains" should be relocated to ONLY the Eastern States and South-South.... so that our Igbo Brothers can enjoy their "Transformation and Fresh Air" .... till 2019[/size]
. grin grin wink

That makes sense. You should put your money where your mouth is.

Buhari should then buy new ones for other parts of the country!
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by dam4sam: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Stanley07:

Read the Heading of the Post again! Stop eating too much groundNuts!
It says "Nigerian Mass transit Train"

When did Nigeria become only Lagos!

Aaah, this is not good o!, Jonathan is not even gone and you are disowning him and his "fresh air"? shocked shocked

Dearis Guuudu Oooooo! cry cry cry cry Dearis Guudu Oooooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by chukxie(m): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I once respected you, as an hyung.

"Hyung"! Interesting! Korean word for 'brother'! You speak 'Hang-gul'?
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

It took Japan no more than 10 years to go from Nigerian development to surpass American developments and technology.

Stop with the excuses.

Japan before (2011) and after (2012)

Your pix of Japan before 2011 looks better than Nigeria of today but don't forget that Japan passed through this phase we are in now some 60-100 years ago. They've made their mistakes and learnt their lessons. We are still making ours and finding what will work for us.

You are so funny dude. Japan existed as a nation LONG before the second world war and here you are comparing it with Nigeria. I am sure it's folks like you the expects miracle from GMB. You guys should not push the old man too hard please. There is no magic in governance.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by dollyptosh(m): 6:08am On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Lol..... this is where we end our convo
lmaooo...good you ended it there
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Moana(f): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]SEE WHAT GEJ CAUSE NOW [/size]

HE CAUSE THIS PROBLEM BY SPENDING 12BILIION DOLLAR ON RENOVATION OF TRAIN

WHEN ETHIOPIA BUILD THERE OWN TRAIN WITH JUST 4115 MILLION DOLLAR

SEE HOW THE TRAIN IS KILLING NOW

AM VERY SURE BUHARI WILL DELIVER TO NIGERIANS MORE THAN JONATHAN
12billion gini? lol only $500 was used and the rest was pocketed

1 Like

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Desmondkk(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Gej,low quality,fake transformation=transformation my yarsh
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Stanley07(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2015
dam4sam:

Read the Heading of the Post again! Stop eating too much groundNuts!
It says "Nigerian Mass transit Train"

When did Nigeria become only Lagos!

Aaah, this is not good o!, Jonathan is not even gone and you are disowning him and his "fresh air"? shocked shocked

Dearis Guuudu Oooooo! cry cry cry cry Dearis Guudu Oooooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry

i dnt mean any insult....did u also read d content and if u stay in lagos u shld knw wat am saying.the train is painted yellow and black stribe on it which is lagos color,u can google lagos danfos and see if d color is different.......dnt say wat u dnt knw
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
chukxie:

"Hyung"! Interesting! Korean word for 'brother'! You speak 'Hang-gul'?
A little. I'm actually fascinated by their language and culture, so I watch more of their movies and read some articles. I plan on learning it after French....u can speak it, I mean Hangul?
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
seankafor:
this country u got this pics from and nigeria who old pass? All fingers are not and can never be equal so deal with it..

Dude do not answer them please.
Buhari will come and buy us bullet trains with proceeds from groundnut and cocoa on May 30th.

RIP to the dead.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by fairheven: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2015
seankafor:
Old pass in terms of wat kwa? undecided wat has age got to do wit doing tins right?
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by tola9ja: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Moana:
12billion gini? lol only $500 was used and the rest was pocketed

Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by romoruyi(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Evertin in this country is sub-standard but when presented to the people, we rejoice and call it change.

When wud Nigerians stand and fight for what they want instead of talking; This is the only country where an issue can be discussed for 10 year without action and the people are okay abt it.

We all know the truth but dance around it; We say we are Nigerians but diversity is killing us slowly. The day people wud stop talking and do sometin is when dis country wud come out from corruption.

The media are afraid of telling the truth and only tell stories that wud rather hide corruption because they want money.

Freedom and change is hard to get; If you think I am lying ask MANDELA.

No one in this country is ready to fight thats why the government has made fool out of his people and the nation.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by prophetfire: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Coffins that Jonathan calls trains and in this age!
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Bowaley17(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Only in Nigeria...
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by chukxie(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
A little. I'm actually fascinated by their language and culture, so I watch more of their movies and read some articles. I plan on learning it after French....u can speak it, I mean Hangul?

I used to speak it averagely well when I lived and worked in South Korea some years back. But now I've forgotten a lot of words because I have nobody to practice speaking it with in my current location where a more challenging language, Mandarin, is spoken. I love Hangul - mal because it's easier to learn than Mandarin which is a tongue twister.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
cirmuell:
Lol, mumu supporters of the clueless man were screaming about these scraps pre-election. Clowns

#RIP to the victims. sad

It's just a matter of a month and your chameleon will take over and provide us with first class coach
Just be a little patience and don't come here to make excuses for him .
Cos I understand that you guys change more than chameleon himself
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
chukxie:

I used to speak it averagely well when I lived and worked in South Korea some years back. But now I've forgotten a lot of words because I have nobody to practice speaking it with in my current location where a more challenging language, Mandarin, is spoken. I love Hangul - mal because it's easier to learn than Mandarin which is a tongue twister.
WOW! You are one 'AJala travels all over d world' in Obey's voice. Never knew Mandarin is harder sha. Nt on my list, hehehehe.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by cirmuell(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
tochimas:

It's just a matter of a month and your chameleon will take over and provide us with first class coach
Just be a little patience and don't come here to make excuses for him .
Cos I understand that you guys change more than chameleon himself
Okay, Miss.
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by chukxie(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
WOW! You are one 'AJala travels all over d world' in Obey's voice. Never knew Mandarin is harder sha. Nt on my list, hehehehe.

Hahaha! Wetin man go do? Mandarin is harder in that it's a tonal language - It has four stressed tones. What this basically means is that a word could have more than one meaning depending on the stress. To sound standard, a speaker has to master the four basic tones. 'Ni hao, wo de xiong di' = How're you, my brother?
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
chukxie:

Hahaha! Wetin man go do? Mandarin is harder in that it's a tonal language - It has four stressed tones. What this basically means is that a word could have more than one meaning depending on the stress. To sound standard, a speaker has to master the four basic tones. 'Ni hao, wo de xiong di' = How're you, my brother?
I've nt actually looked up more into this, bt with wht I've gathered, guess Chinese's main languages are divided to Mandarin and Cantonese, right? I read once ago that Chinese language(don't knw which) doesn't have real alphabets, similar to wht u pointed out, d article said to read a Chinese newspaper for example, you've gatto learn about 4,000 'characters'! Quite interesting.

You must be almost fluent with it now I hope, *try twisting tongue* cheesy

Xi hao!
Re: 2 Reportedly Killed As Nigerian Mass Transit Train Divide On Motion - Photos by chukxie(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
I've nt actually looked up more into this, bt with wht I've gathered, guess Chinese's main languages are divided to Mandarin and Cantonese, right? I read once ago that Chinese language(don't knw which) doesn't have real alphabets, similar to wht u pointed out, d article said to read a Chinese newspaper for example, you've gatto learn about 4,000 'characters'! Quite interesting.

You must be almost fluent with it now I hope, *try twisting tongue* cheesy

Xi hao!

You're right! They're about 4,000 'characters' in the Chinese (Mandarin) writing text. Learning and mastering all of them is a daunting task not only for learners of Chinese but even a lot of Chinese people. That's why students here are taught both traditional Chinese writing and Pinyin - the anglicized form of Chinese. Mandarin (Putonghua) is what is spoken in almost all parts of mainland China save for Guangdong province and some places in Guangxi province where Cantonese is predominately spoken. Also, Cantonese is the language of choice in Hong Kong and Macau. Cantonese no easy ooo. It sounds like symphony!
And yes, my spoken Putonghua is fairly good whereas my written and reading are awful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driving To Port Harcourt International Airport Via The Int'l Airport Road / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar / Twist In Regional Competition As New Airport Opens In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.