Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... (956 Views)

Deep Sea Fisherman Takes Photos Of What Lives In The Deep Waters / How Long Does It Takes To Boil Egg / Can You Eat This Dish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by omoojo2276: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
This a traditional delicacy from the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao. It may take a bit of time and effort, but it will be well worth it!

INGREDIENTS
1 large onion
4 tablespoons butter
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
2 dill pickles, minced
1 large green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
8 large stuffed green olives, sliced
1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
1⁄4 cup golden raisin
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1⁄2 cup ketchup
1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup chopped cashews
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
1 lb gouda cheese, sliced

DIRECTIONS
Melt the butter over medium heat. Then add the onions and sauté until they turn a golden brown color.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients, except for the cheese.
Butter a baking pan and line it with slices of Gouda. Then pour the chicken mixture on top, and top with the rest of the cheese slices.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, then put it under your broiler for a few minutes, just long enough to start browning the cheese.

Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by delishpot: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hunger don come
Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by ammyluv2002(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
delishpot:
Hunger don come
Yeah, me too! I'm really hungry right now sad
Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by eldnixII(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wit all d time wasted in waiting na dat quantity person go chop?...mtchheeew na prison I dey ni?
Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
2pcs Of dodo?

is that how bad their govt are over there?
Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Stephen keshi?
Re: This Dish Called Keshi And Takes 2hrs 30mins... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmm, I would have cooked 5 indomies and boiled 10 eggs by then,
Looks tasty sha

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Curry / Please Give An Appropriate Name For This Situation / Nutritious Pap Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.