Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. (37731 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. / 10 Things You Likely Didn’t Know About Your Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by lepasharon(f): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I have noticed my flow has reduced, is there any significance of that ?
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Phinagold(f): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Educative but no remedy
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Phinagold(f): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
lepasharon:
I have noticed my flow has reduced, is there any significance of that ?
mine 2. How old are u.it could be as a result of advancement of age
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by lepasharon(f): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Phinagold:
mine 2. How old are u.it could be as a result of advancement of age

lol I am only in my early 20s oo
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by masties2(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
What about period that last up to two weeks ?
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
masties2:
What about period that last up to two weeks ?

See a doctor.
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
lepasharon:

lol I am only in my early 20s oo

Maybe its not been long you left your teens.

As a teenager, my period lasted for 5 days.
Am in my 20's now and my period doesn't last more than 4 days. And my flow is much lighter on the fourth day.

Its the same for most women.
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Olajummylove(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Very educative posts, we need more of this on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Euckybaby(f): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
intergral:
i my next life I'd rather be a poor man than be a woman
May God forgive you
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Ihuomadinihu: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarieSucre:
Recently I had the most painful cramps ever. It lasted for 8 days. Every morning I would wake up by 4am or 5am in serious pain that reverberated to my thighs, Any food that went in would immediately come out. I'm sure my mum thought I was pregnant since I spent my christmas and new year in school. I would practically swallow tons of pain killers in the morning which would knock me out till evening. I was dead to the world for those 8 days. Come to think of it; I lost a lot of weight prior to that. God I thank you for making me a woman; you do well!
Sowie. Sometimes you think you are the only one that go through such pains. When the thing starts eh,i will just look up to heaven and scream ''Oh why is my own different''. I also realised that malaria and typhoid could also increase the pains.
I used to have minimal period pains as a teen,to my astonishment the thing increased with age. But thank God for making me a woman!
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by U2ice(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarieSucre:
Recently I had the most painful cramps ever. It lasted for 8 days. Every morning I would wake up by 4am or 5am in serious pain that reverberated to my thighs, Any food that went in would immediately come out. I'm sure my mum thought I was pregnant since I spent my christmas and new year in school. I would practically swallow tons of pain killers in the morning which would knock me out till evening. I was dead to the world for those 8 days. Come to think of it; I lost a lot of weight prior to that. God I thank you for making me a woman; you do well!

Hmm...mk e 4 no lost ba, na em mk u add dt ur last word,,,

God kuku knw ur mind,whether ure thankin him in truth or nt

Sowi 4d cramps nyways....I de pity my woman wen she's avin pains
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by intergral(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Euckybaby:
May God forgive you
you'll not understand... By the way is there even a Next life? Its just a figure of speech. I respect women a lot that don't want to be like them, for example everybody respects a soldier but not everybody wants to be a soldier... Op ya gat me?
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by html14java(f): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thanks
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
pak:

A cup of blood? Blood of Jesus!
Now this is really creepy! I can't even stand a drop!
You cannot understand...
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by Euckybaby(f): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2015
intergral:
you'll not understand... By the way is there even a Next life? Its just a figure of speech. I respect women a lot that don't want to be like them, for example everybody respects a soldier but not everybody wants to be a soldier... Op ya gat me?
You try
Re: Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. by adajoe555: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one I learnt alot from it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) / Benefits Of Sleeping For Eight Hours Every Day / Glaxosmithkline Ends Operations In Nigeria, After 51 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.