Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa (56273 Views)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dunno who to feel for, but judging by the girl comment when Pulse Nigeria made a post about the Oritse Femi being engaged. Using mean words, she blasted them for putting up her and the singer picture, and putting another name instead of her correct name.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
dechandel:
I miss Paul Walker!! cry

Meanwhile, who dash Oritsefemi 'Nigeria international superstar'

Nne the thing tire me o...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Tbillz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?
KEY HOLDERS!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Yasher: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
A brother engaged you for 5years without seeing your parent and you still need a sootsayer to tell you the bells for ontop the wedding don spoil?

Ok, I be your sootsayer for today: girl save thyself, Tania has refused to get sense. Don't be like her. And don't allow your magnetic make-up deceive you. You don chop plenty christmas. Oritsefemi no get plans to marry in another 5years and he's looking for a way to make you break up with him.

Leave! Leaveee!! leaavvveeeeeee!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by khassy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
who are these ones again?
angryangry
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by joshrare(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
He should apologise for what?

Shit happens

Such is life....
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by toluleke(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Those waiting @ the upper room in Jerusalem no wait reach five years.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by haywire1: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
My great-great-great-grand father do say if u hate something,u call on d owner to change or stop it. Oya let's call on seun

Seun !! Seun !! Seun !!

We hate this kinda thread on FP

Guyz kip calling on our oga @ d top

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by dam4sam: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

[b]No, they just went out for FIVE YEARS! Long time though! wink

May be the guy did not even "propose" to her at all, during those period but you know women now, when relationship breaks-up, which happens now and then....
If it was the woman that wants-out, the message will be like "The guy is a slacker, he is not ambitious, is it by force to marry me?...e.t.c

But if it is the guy that wants-out, the message from the woman will be like "After all these years l suffered for you, you used me, l made you, you were nothing when l met you, blah-blah-blah... and it will end with "Dearis Guudu Ooooo....."
shocked shocked shocked

The truth is that it is not every "relationship" that would end in marriage.... just like it is not every Marriage that will be for Life! undecided

When poo happens, it is not the end of the world, players must be strong and MOVE-ON without trying to smear or seek sympathy from outsiders who were not there when the going was good.

You will always find a better man.... or a better woman, than the one you left (or who left you), if you have the innate qualities that the opposite gender is searching for, in a spouse!

If he marries you today and marriage crashes, after one dozen of children nko, when no man will even look your side! shocked grin

In EVERYTHING...ALWAYS GIVE "THANKS"
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Alexander001(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

na LORD OF THE RING nah
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2015
she doesnt look smart enough to be a hacker though...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
nonsense.. he lost nothing....
As he is right now,he can have any girl of his choice,ones who are way more prettier than this chic.
I know lol was on me m being sarcastic
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by colormebad(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2015
That's what u get when u allow u man to frolick with the koko master! tongue

meanwhile una deh dia deh gossip
Orishe Is Making His Money.....
Abi Una Wan Chop Knogles?!cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by suwailad(f): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2015
no wonder i find nairaland extremely boring. shitty website
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2015
who dash the gal power 2 hack. una 2 dey make noise for these nairaland. do most of you here know what is hacking. mtchewww.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by colormebad(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2015
suwailad:
no wonder i find nairaland extremely boring. shitty website

4 Ur Mind...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Generalkorex(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

when shez nt d lord of ring.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by babilicious: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2015
quote author=kendrick9 post=32972419]Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.[/quote] and you think those without tattoo (though I don't encourage tattoo) fixed nails and make-up are the decent ladies/girls...? You will be soooo shocked...!! The holier than thou ladies are worst than vipers (green snake in a green grass)...why do u think God judges by inward appearance instead of outward appearance...you better change your mind-set before your name turns to s-o-r-r-y better stilll ask those who are married to the holier than thou ladies what they are seeing (they got stoned heart and unforgiveness is their middle name)....lol...you will be astonished.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by RaeMystix: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Why i do I find it difficult to sympathize with this female?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by moment5(m): 1:18am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.
...I concur with you.I'm not saying that what Femi did is good,but good women don't draw tattoo.*opinion mine*
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by coolviv: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Wait ooo, did I hear someone say Oritsefemi is almost 40 years old? shocked Chisos!!! Wetin Fela talk again...wait make I remember..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by dammytosh: 1:41am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.
That is wicked but I share your sentiment.

She looks grossly irresponsible.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
The girl is fat and ugly in my eyes . . .

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))
Ugly in ur eyes?
Then u need to get an eye glass
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Justfollowit:
Serves her rightundecided
Serves her right?
Hw is she wrong ?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by cheerokee(m): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2015
engaged for five years shey na Engineering course!!!!!

lol, after drilling your borehole, then he left you
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by obaival(m): 2:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Wearin engagmnt ring 4 5yrs hmmm femi u handcuff d gal o,bt am ready 2 tek ova grin

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tobbenlimited: 2:58am On Apr 22, 2015
bomasek:
Abeg who be that flat belly babe wey snap with her?

Oritsefemi's grand daughter

mumiunic mumu
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by deltateam: 3:28am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
The girl is fat and ugly in my eyes . . .

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))

This post is distasteful and outright irresponsible. Granted she's not that pretty yet I can't say she's ugly. Femis looks uglier than her but that's not the bone of contention.

Her reply is mature and touching. Engagement for 5 years? Haba! For a man to engage you means he wants to marry you within 2 years maximum.

Girls be forming; Am in a relationship, am engaged. Una see am so?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by emiye(m): 3:34am On Apr 22, 2015
I think the two are playing pranks, it is a planned work. She has diverted the attention to herself, the end of the story will be the two together again in a happy mood and back together again, Oritsefemi more popular.kapish
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 22, 2015
FIANCEE OF 5 YEARS Oga ooo. Anyway, alatuse lo mo atuse ara e. Hmmm 5 years na wa ooo
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by darepoju(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

why are u so suprised?? she is Lord of the rings...

I really feel for her....
what femi did is not cool at all...
that's my problem with these celebrities..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Hadeyemy: 4:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Wait oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.