Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa (56277 Views)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) / "I Was There Before Your Fame..respect Me" - Oritsefemi's Fiancee Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Logical points there dude!! cool cool

MrMcJay:
Hmmn...

That dude has been browsing her website for 5 years without putting a ring on it. Fiancee for 5 years?
If the 'courtship' is lasting for half a decade, when is the marriage gonna take place?

Oritsefemi has seen everything she has to offer and he is clearly not ready to walk down the aisle with her.

Just imagine.
Assuming he gets down with her 3 times a week, that is

3/Week X 52 Weeks X 5years

780 Times!!!

Even if na MTN free browsing he dey use, dem for don bock am!

Apologies or no apologies, she has a brain and she should know when to move on.

She is a very beautiful girl with a great future ahead, she shoudn't waste it on someone like Oritsefemi.

Abacha participated in his first coup at 23 years
Zuckerberg became a billionaire at 23
One 24-year od guy in Unilag got a Ph.D in Maths
Oritsefemi is nearly 40 and he hasn't yet decided the color to dye his beards.

Girl, move on with your life let him grow up.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by dlfantasy2015: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
I love her sister oh, wetin be her I'd?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by francescainnoce(f): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:
The girl is fat and ugly in my eyes . . .

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))
With all due respect, why do I have this feeling that you are so silly.... What utterance Like seriously you open your mouth and call a lady you don't know jack about names Like who does that??!?
Seriously I don't want to be rude or insultive but wisdom should tell you that you lack some manners...
Disgraceful woman?? What made her disgraceful pls?? Is it the ring? The post? The engagement? The five years? Or your inability to get some sense.... Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Osakah24(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Opolo eye,really no be open eye.guy man go don chop abuna belle full.even husband dey tire for the wife atimes.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Vikky014(f): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavore9:
Two people whey no gather themselves! lf the lady happens to be my sister, l will feel no pity for her! Why should she be engaged to a man for 5yrs.....A man who already has 2 children from 2 women?

A man has no business performing husbandly duties to a woman he is not married to just as a woman has no business performing wifely duties to a man she is not married to! When such relationship packs up, one feels so used!

When you tell people that fornication does not give one any edge above another, they feel you are too outdated to be alive!
WORD!.Dnt mind some people you are nt outdated jare..
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Vikky014(f): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavore9:
Two people whey no gather themselves! lf the lady happens to be my sister, l will feel no pity for her! Why should she be engaged to a man for 5yrs.....A man who already has 2 children from 2 women?

A man has no business performing husbandly duties to a woman he is not married to just as a woman has no business performing wifely duties to a man she is not married to! When such relationship packs up, one feels so used!

When you tell people that fornication does not give one any edge above another, they feel you are too outdated to be alive!
WORD!.Dnt mind some people you are nt outdated jare.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by HizMissy(f): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad sha! I feel She's telling the truth

But wait o! 5 years? she wore an engagement ring for 5 years?

That's nothing but a keyholder!
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by ammyluv2002(f): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2015
tiwasiaife:

Am beginning to love u. I can't hide it any more lest I quench
tongue grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by obiobigbo1: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:

If she has any sense she better impregnate herself fast fast - Fiance of 5 years (silly (disgraceful) woman))
badt mouth shaa
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
MrMcJay:
Hmmn...

That dude has been browsing her website for 5 years without putting a ring on it. Fiancee for 5 years?
If the 'courtship' is lasting for half a decade, when is the marriage gonna take place?

Oritsefemi has seen everything she has to offer and he is clearly not ready to walk down the aisle with her.

Just imagine.

780 Times!!!

She is a very beautiful girl with a great future ahead, she shoudn't waste it on someone like Oritsefemi.

wow, u said it all sir.

My respect to you..!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by anitank(f): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Wait... He googled to know who hacked his IG page and her name came up cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by soldOUTay: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
MrMcJay:
Hmmn...

Just imagine.

780 Times!!!

Dayummmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by fullblast(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Women! They know how to make u look bad in d eye of the public so much so that people will believe the guy is a vampire whereas She is actually the WITCH. I've been there n am crystal sure.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by jennifer22(f): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.

Must she wear agbada to look decent, she is just cute and u are so afraid to accept that.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by richardadewole: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2015
Anyone can have a Phone, laptop or other digital devices hacked without being near it.
We don't know what happened between the 2 of you o!
God dey see all!
Reason Nigerian men are now looking for women in other countries.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by Bowaley17(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2015
How does it concern me
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by VickyRotex(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2015
venatus25:

Chai, I dey hia de enjoy dis reading na so u con remember me a sweet lyrics from Oga Femi track, double wahala, Kai na so ma attention com Waka follow de lyrics be dat oo, abeg wetin be de meaning, the sweetness of this lyrics is killing me.

Abeg the meaning please.

Hehehe
Which lyrics? Don't know what you're talking about tho.

The meaning of what I said : Some men can never be trusted. Wickedness lies in their hearts angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by venatus25(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hehehe
Which lyrics? Don't know what you're talking about tho.

The meaning of what I said : Some men can never be trusted. Wickedness lies in their hearts angry embarassed

You nail it seriously on point there, the part of your comments you wrote in yoruba dialect is an extraction from part of the musical lyrics, thanks for quoting me, at least am OK by your short and comprehensive explanation.

Wait......... Why are you frowning tour face, you are not piss off by my previous pidgin english? Anyway Sha na my way be that Oo, abeg smile small.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by VickyRotex(f): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
venatus25:

You nail it seriously on point there, the part of your comments you wrote in yoruba dialect is an extraction from part of the musical lyrics, thanks for quoting me, at least am OK by your short and comprehensive explanation.

Wait......... Why are you frowning tour face, you are not piss off by my previous pidgin english? Anyway Sha na my way be that Oo, abeg smile small.

Oh I see... smiley

Btw I wasn't frowning cos of the pidgin English, was frowning cos of the meaning I stated out...
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by queensmith: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
so long as 'we suffered together' isn't 'i suffered for you'

what woman in her right man will suffer for or because of a dude? no kids? nonsense. if he dumps you after suffering that one is your own p
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by venatus25(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh I see... smiley

Btw I wasn't frowning cos of the pidgin English, was frowning cos of the meaning I stated out...
Chai, you are friendly and complicated. I love both part of you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tania28(f): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
kendrick9:
Judging from those pics,she doesn't look responsible... she looks lyk a hood rat.
dnt judge people like that,u barely know her
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by wheezyoung(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Her junior sis na fire grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by okonja(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by darlenese(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Yeah that is because you have very Ugly eyes!

Ugly eyes can't see beautiful things
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by tiwasiaife(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
tongue grin

say something rather than washing it away with laughter add me 7F601948 let's talk
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by vickkydgreat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
@ u blaming her... U pple shud be mindful of wot u say... She cnt rush into a wedding with only responsibility on her... Actually she has graduate from UNIBEN a first classs holder even wen oritsefemi is a waec holder she stood by him... He jst recently bcame a star with d double wahala song and jilt her wen d hope of wedding is coming near.... I didnt blame my sister thou its wot destiny av written... If u pple listen to one of his music he mention"AJAYE RAWA" dats d ladie's dad and he is a multimillionaire so u cnt said she is a gold digger cos she came from a rich family u can goggle it"AJAYE RAWA PHELIX" Its luv nd he has thrown it all back to her... Babe ur own will surely cum 2 u nd he will later regret.......
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa by vickkydgreat(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
NwaNimo1:

better learn ao to talk... I dnt even tink ur anyone u eva woo pretty pass her... Dnt jst spill wot cums to ur mouth tink.. Mitcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.