Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) (935 Views)

Snapchat Users Around Nigeria. Drop Your Username To Be Added / Screenshots: Man Got Drunk And Added All His Ex-girlfriends To A Whatsapp Group / Things need to be added on nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) by Ezibless: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anytime anything is being purchased in our house,my very funny younger brother would would be like...
''check the expiry date o''.

One day he was ''thinking out loud'' when he said;
''...I wouldn't be surprised if one day we'd see that the production date would be two week later...''

We all laughed over it.
But since then i always check PRODUCTION date to be on the safer sidegringringrin

Last week i saw this product in our house. It is use to make the teeth whiter.

The first thing that came to mind was ''....all these locally made stuffs sef...''

The curious me started looking for the spot where the NAFDAC number,production date and expiry date was written. I checked round it but couldn't find it.

And i was like ''...me,i would not use this thing o before i begin to develop gray teeth...''grin

As i later checked the base i discovered it was written and to my greatest surprise...

the product WOULD BE PRODUCED ON August 2015shockedshockedshocked.

Check it out yourself...

Please has anyone noticed this before on any product? sadsadsad

It even has NAFDAC reg. number!!!angryangryangry

Smh
i won't trust those figures again!

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) by emorse(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
What? Its people like you that have labelled Africa a backward continent. Now we are trying to be futuristic and you still complain. How can we satisfy you people sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you've seen the movie "back to the future",you would understand. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) by Ezibless: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
emorse:
What? Its people like you that have labelled Africa a backward continent. Now we are trying to be futuristic and you still complain. How can we satisfy you people sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you've seen the movie "back to the future",you would understand. grin grin

so it's you people that made it eh.

God haf cash yougrin
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohio......
Shey na white teeth u dey find?
U never chi chum chin!!!
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers And Their Deciet!!! (pic Added) by sammoe(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
My dear, I think that's a preproduction sample.

P.S. Don't ask me what that means.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Help! Its Urgent!! / Trouble Everywhere (picture) / Is Alternative Adverts.com A Genuine Ad Network Or Scam ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.