Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) (1245 Views)

Kindly Help A Budding Female Rapper Win This Competition (pepenazi's I.A.G.T) / Edmund Obilo Quits Splash FM Ibadan / Kogi State University Best Female Rapper "Tina95" Releases New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by gottoboy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
The Ebonyi State born rapper made the
announcement a few minutes ago on
instagram as she bids farewell to the label
after 2 years.

Splash took time too appreciate the boss of BMG Smart Ucheoma Obiji, for his time,
kind words and investment in her career.
Splash, who rose to prominence in 2012 with her single, ‘Church Agabasa‘ and currently in Los Angeles, has said she’s
moved on to the next chapter of her life.
SEE TWEET BELOW:

Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls she need to find her carreer abeg,d carreer was gud b4,b4 we knw,d carreer jus go down.sad

Oga icebeatz time don dy reach make u sign me o.cheesy make we open label oh.cheesy
Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by gottoboy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Pls she need to find her carreer abeg,d carreer was gud b4,b4 we knw,d carreer jus go down.sad

Speechless
Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
gottoboy:

Speechless
Micheal Jackson is dt you?.sad
Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by gottoboy(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Micheal Jackson is dt you?.sad
N̶̲̥̅̊o
Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by Bryt07: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
I listen to naija music a lot...but

Wuz splash??
does her father make that 5naira splash sweet they sell at the front of ma ause??
Re: Indigenous Female Rapper Splash Parts Ways With Record Label (SEE TWEET) by gottoboy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bryt07:
I listen to naija music a lot...but

Wuz splash??
does her father make that 5naira splash sweet they sell at the front of ma ause??
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t Language ιѕ †ЂA̶̲̥̅†?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hlp Me With This Old School Music .please / Ykg Obaflow Tracks / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.