Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu (2143 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / Atlast Buhari Finally Moves To Probe The Sole God Father Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Sooroptimist1: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
FORGIVE ME JUST AS MY FATHER OBASANJO FORGAVE YOU

Runaway Drug Kingpin and Senator elect under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party , PDP, Mr Buruji Kashamu has urged a National leader of the All Progressives Party, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to forgive him, just as the former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who he described as his father forgave the former Lagos State governor.

Kashamu responding to Tinubu’s reaction to the congratulatory message he earleir sent to him said that ”My attention has been drawn to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s reaction to the innocuous congratulatory messages that I sent to him and other leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

”First, I must say that I doubt if the statement was approved by him. However, if it was, I must state that I am taken aback by the unwarranted attacks against me as if we were still campaigning. It is unbecoming of someone of his stature and calibre.

”For me, it is high time politicians and leaders rose above petty issues and raise the bar in constitutional democracy. We should not just be democrats in words but also in deeds. We should play politics without bitterness.

”It is on record that no Nigerian politician has taken former President Olusegun Obasanjo to the cleaners even as a sitting President like Asiwaju Tinubu did. Yet, Chief Obasanjo forgave him. As for me and Baba Obasanjo, he remains my father and leader, just as I am his son and follower. At no time did I abuse Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

”As a true party man, I campaigned vigorously for my party and its candidates. Now, the elections are over, and as a true sportsman, I thought I should congratulate those who won.

”Short of any praise-singing, what I said in the congratulatory message that they chose to react to a week after it published was that there was no way anyone can wish away the achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu in the nation’s political annals, particularly in Yoruba land.

Part of the message also reads: “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them.
“I salute your courage, commitment, doggedness, forthrightness and tenacity of purpose even in the face of daunting opposition and challenges.

“By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy (AD) from a one-party state to a regional party, and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

He therefore asked; ”How do these translate to praise-singing? Are they not facts of history that I merely adumbrated?

”He accused me of purchasing my election with money, the appropriate forum to prove that is the election petitions tribunal and not the pages of newspaper.

”On the U.S case, I wish to state for the umpteenth time that the United States as the bastion of democracy and the Rule of Law would not lend itself to any form of abuse of the fundamental human rights of an innocent soul, especially one that has been arrested, tried and freed by its most trusted ally – the United Kingdom.

”I am not running from any trial. All I have asked is for the relevant parties to follow due process – if they believe that I yet have a case to answer.

”I believe in the supremacy of the almighty Allah who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish. He is the ultimate decider of the fate of all mortals. When He says yes, no man can say no and when He says no, no man can say yes!

”I stand with the almighty Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He is the protector of all humans. He is my refuge and shield. Let no one play God!” he said.

SOURCE:http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=30944
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Nokiae5: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Sooroptimist1: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Wetin this Buruji Drug man dey find for Tinubu hand sef wey no go allow the man rest

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Bright4(m): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2015
If u can go to USA and come back, I will forgive you with fat office in d senate.

9 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Yasher: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2015
I think there's something that Mr Kashamu is trying not to say. And Tinubu cannot claim ignorance undecided over to you Madam Marilyn Ogar; you and your boys should swing into action and let Nigerians know the connection between Obasanjo, Tinubu and Kashamu
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by coolitempa(f): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
FORGIVE ME JUST AS MY FATHER OBASANJO FORGAVE YOU

Runaway Drug Kingpin and Senator elect under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party , PDP, Mr Buruji Kashamu has urged a National leader of the All Progressives Party, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to forgive him, just as the former president Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who he described as his father forgave the former Lagos State governor.

Kashamu responding to Tinubu’s reaction to the congratulatory message he earleir sent to him said that ”My attention has been drawn to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s reaction to the innocuous congratulatory messages that I sent to him and other leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

”First, I must say that I doubt if the statement was approved by him. However, if it was, I must state that I am taken aback by the unwarranted attacks against me as if we were still campaigning. It is unbecoming of someone of his stature and calibre.

”For me, it is high time politicians and leaders rose above petty issues and raise the bar in constitutional democracy. We should not just be democrats in words but also in deeds. We should play politics without bitterness.

”It is on record that no Nigerian politician has taken former President Olusegun Obasanjo to the cleaners even as a sitting President like Asiwaju Tinubu did. Yet, Chief Obasanjo forgave him. As for me and Baba Obasanjo, he remains my father and leader, just as I am his son and follower. At no time did I abuse Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

”As a true party man, I campaigned vigorously for my party and its candidates. Now, the elections are over, and as a true sportsman, I thought I should congratulate those who won.

”Short of any praise-singing, what I said in the congratulatory message that they chose to react to a week after it published was that there was no way anyone can wish away the achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu in the nation’s political annals, particularly in Yoruba land.

Part of the message also reads: “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them.
“I salute your courage, commitment, doggedness, forthrightness and tenacity of purpose even in the face of daunting opposition and challenges.

“By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy (AD) from a one-party state to a regional party, and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

He therefore asked; ”How do these translate to praise-singing? Are they not facts of history that I merely adumbrated?

”He accused me of purchasing my election with money, the appropriate forum to prove that is the election petitions tribunal and not the pages of newspaper.

”On the U.S case, I wish to state for the umpteenth time that the United States as the bastion of democracy and the Rule of Law would not lend itself to any form of abuse of the fundamental human rights of an innocent soul, especially one that has been arrested, tried and freed by its most trusted ally – the United Kingdom.

”I am not running from any trial. All I have asked is for the relevant parties to follow due process – if they believe that I yet have a case to answer.

”I believe in the supremacy of the almighty Allah who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish. He is the ultimate decider of the fate of all mortals. When He says yes, no man can say no and when He says no, no man can say yes!

”I stand with the almighty Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He is the protector of all humans. He is my refuge and shield. Let no one play God!” he said.

SOURCE:http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=30944

see how d mighty ve fallen grin grin.....no shame....go n face trial.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by rusher14: 4:14am On Apr 22, 2015
He needs Tinubu to plead on his behalf. The signs are ominous...a bright orange suit in double extra-large (XXL) is anxiously waiting for its owner. Go get it fat man.
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Pavore9: 4:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu! Kashamu!! Kashamu!!! lt reminds of that Yoruba folk song 'Babaláwo mo wa bẹ̀bẹ̀, Alugbirin' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by chat2deen(m): 4:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Another softlander! U no get issues with Naija nah! Na for USA dem dey look for you. He feels jagaban can convince baba buhari not to extradite him ba? This coming republic is not for party of touts, there will b rule n order no amount of money will save u! Close romance btw GMB n Obj dey make ur spine shiver ba? U ain't see anything yet. When did Obj forgave u? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by jaybee3(m): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Buruji don enter am. His billions can't/won't stop the extradition going forward

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by YoursGEJ(m): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Make dem swear Buhari in sharp sharp make him extradite this cocaine dealer jare. The moral fabric of our society has been so badly eaten into that we now celebrate criminals which is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by jaybee3(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Make dem swear Buhari in make him extradite this cocaine dealer jare. The moral fabric of our society has been so badly eaten into that we now celebrate criminas which is very bad
Heroin

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by YoursGEJ(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2015
jaybee3:

Heroin

bros cocaine or heroine na drug and e no good for person body oo. Visit Yaba left and confirm for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by jaybee3(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2015
YoursGEJ:

bros cocaine or heroine na drug and e no good for person body oo. Visit Yaba left and confirm for yourself
Cocaine is slightly recreational while heroin is far more dangerous.

Addicts can fight off cocaine addiction but heroin addiction is for life hence the reason why they give heroin addicts methadone

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by ashieduplus(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2015
forgive us our trespasses, even as we forgive those who trespass against us cheesy grin

**laughs in king James version**
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by omenka(m): 6:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Begi begi Kashamu.

When he was letting loose that reckless tongue, calling his "father" Obasanjo unprintable names, he didn't know there was "almighty Allah Subhana Wa Tala."

You said there's no case pending against you, why are you so afraid?? cheesycheesy

They should keep close tabs on that whale, he might try to squeeze that fat mass through some hole at our borders. We don't want him anywhere else but the United States, all travel expenses will be taken care of for him.

Ps: this is a lesson for all of us. Power is transient, but the words of men live even after they die. Be circumspect in your utterances when you wield power and you would have a lot less to worry about when you no longer do.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by idu1(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Mr kashamu why you come dey fear like this
Shebi u said u say no do anything say na one 'alaji' for togo? Y u come dey fear na lol....
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Kelklein(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by papaejima1: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu going, going... Almost Gone...
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by missKiffy(f): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Let him go and face his trial in the US
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by dustydee: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Begging for forgiveness before the inevitable happens. Extradition loading . . . .
Don't worry, if you are not the one, the US will let you go.
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by spenca: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Buruji please leave Allah out of this
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by sheymoni(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu complicating issues for himself. Why is he trying to associate with tinubu by force? The best he can do is to apply for US visa & travel
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Former Drug Barons, now Political Messiahs. Can both of you meet in private and end this tales and not pollute our airwaves with your exploits in Chicago ? 2015 is now 1984.
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by mikolo80: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Did Obasanjo forgive jagaban or realise he had met his match
Re: Forgive Me Just As My Father Obasanjo Forgave You Buruji Tell Tinubu by Safari29: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Did he offend Tinubu before?

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Relocation Of Military Command Not A Blunder / Graphic Photos: Man Falls Off Train At Agege, Lagos; Gets Crushed Into Parts / The Federal Govt Should Learn From Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.