Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Wed.22nd.april.2015 | Let's Go Like This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Wed.22nd.april.2015 | Let's Go Like This! (481 Views)

"Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Wed.22nd.april.2015 | Let's Go Like This! by ComeBackHome: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | WED.APRIL.22nd 2015

LET’S GO LIKE THIS! | Philippians 2: 10 (AMP)

“That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth…”

The crux of today’s capsule is to help us, in some ways; to properly or rightly channel our God-given Authority (Luke 10: 19, Ephesians 3: 20, Mark 16: 17). However, this is not ‘all’ on how we can go about it. Scripturally, having been showed how we can effectively engage the uses of our authority in Christ Jesus, I present to us ‘few’ ways we can effectively go about exercising our authority. Remember, not against ‘Flesh and Blood’.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

* I resist you fowl immoral spirit operating through 'so and so' to harass me sexually - In the name of Jesus.

NOTE, PLEASE: The 'So and So' might be your lecturer, HOD, Boss at work, even your own parents, siblings, etc.

* You spirit of Evil Manipulation working through my 'so and so' in-laws against the peace of my matrimonial home, I resist you and your influences - In the name of Jesus.

* I resist you blood sucking demons intriguing the act of terrorism in my country, Nigeria; stop in your maneuvers over the affairs of this country - In the name of Jesus.

* You spirit of witchcraft from 'so and so' working against my affairs, I oppose you and stop your operations - In the name of Jesus.

* You fowl spirit of death threatening my life, stop in your maneuvers now - In the name of Jesus.

* I enforce the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus over the affairs of my country, over my Life, Career, Ministry, Marriage, Health, Business, Children, etc. - In the name of Jesus; ETC.

Dearly beloved, that cannot be all. That is just to show us how we can effectively channel rightly our God-given power without praying against flesh and blood; remember, also for their sake, Jesus shed His blood. For a better understanding, you might need to read from where we started this series from. And remember, we do not wage war against Flesh and blood. Rather, against what is listed in Ephesians 6: 12. However, we have the authority to pull down their strongholds and activities through the instrumentality of the name of Jesus. Exercise your authority through the name Jesus. Call forth Life, Health, Peace, Prosperity, etc.

In conclusion, when we pray like that, it is either the personality possessed by this fowl spirits experience deliverance from such evil influence or he or she turns somewhere else.

NOW, SAY | I desist from abusing my God given Power/Authority.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I stop every influence of darkness over this Country, Nigeria – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Allah, The Trinity And Divine Love / Video Surfaces Of Christians Singing At the Moment Earthquake Rocked Nepal / Uncircumcised In Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.