Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 (804 Views)

There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 by bunmioguns(m): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

This video has gone viral and people have been condemning South Africans not knowing that the guy involved is a comedian from Uganda

I got to know through one of the comments on YouTube directed to his personal Facebook page

Below is the screenshot of one of his post before the alleged video...

Gambia really suffered in this video grin. .. I suggest you watch the video.

This is the guy's Facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/MarcilessRiddims?__nodl

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 by Caseless: 5:49am On Apr 22, 2015
They are all terrorists!
I wonder how those who associate anything with islam kept a sealed lips over this. Is your religion not that of love again?
Re: Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 by bunmioguns(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Caseless:
They are all terrorists!
I wonder how those who associate anything with islam kept a sealed lips over this. Is your religion not that of love again?

This your comment just kept me mute
Re: Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 by Pavore9: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Comedy or not, he has succeeded in cursing his lineage and should submit himself for psychiatric care.
Re: Imitating A Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa 2015 by bunmioguns(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Pavore9:
Comedy or not, he has succeeded in cursing his lineage and should submit himself for psychiatric care.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Prays For Buhari’s Govt / Show Us Evidence Of The 293 Girls Rescued- Borno Elders To Nigerian Military / Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.