Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) (38428 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,
EFCC, on Monday, April 20, 2015 arraigned one
Stephen Omaidu before Justice M. A Nasir of Federal Capital Territory High Court sitting in Jabi, Abuja on a two count charge bordering on theft to the tune of N68, 028, 000, 000.00 (sixty eight billion and twenty eight million naira).

Omaidu, in connivance with Alhaji K. B Kabiru,
Godswill Oyegwa, Ben and Oliver (all at large)
allegedly hacked into the server of a second-
generation bank and transferred the sum of sixty
eight billion, and twenty eight million naira
into different accounts for personal gains.

The offence is punishable under section 287 of the
Penal Code Act. Following his “not guilty” plea, counsel to EFCC, S. A Ugwuebgulam asked the court to fix a date for trial to commence.

However, defence counsel, Gabriel O. Sanifu urged
the court to admit the accused to bail pending trial
saying, the offence is bail-able. Ugwuebgulam objected to the application on the ground that the accused had failed to honour the administrative bail terms earlier granted him by the Commission and could do same if not remanded by the court.

Justice Nasir ordered the accused to be remanded in the custody of the EFCC and adjourned the case to April 28, 2015 for ruling on the bail application.

Wilson Uwujaren Head,
Media & Publicity
21st April, 2015

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/efcc-arraigns-man-who-allegedly-hacked.html#more

1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by simplemach(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Talented gurus using their God given 'highly calculative' brains wrongly.
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
That amount no b beans o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by okotv(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2015
What about our politicians ?

16 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by bewla(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
This guy look like
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2015
In abroad , He would have been employed by the bank as a server security man... What a wasted talent!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wtfCode: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by okpamson15(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Hw i wish i can find myself in this type of shoe.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Young03(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Ds guy need internation award

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Raiders: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2015
He is a smart but f00lish criminal. He is so dumb not to know that transferring 68 billion naira will not raise alarm to the bank. He should have be transferring small amount like 10000 naira per transaction

31 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Raiders:
He is a smart but f00lish criminal. He is so dumb not to know that transferring 68 billion naira will not raise alarm to the bank. He should have be transferring small amount like 10000 naira per transaction

Greediness to the core

11 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by imbless: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2015
In chris tuckers voice 68 bn naira

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
This man for hammer big time
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
shocked

THE MAN SHOULD BE HIRED AS AN ETHICAL HACKER/PENETRATION TESTER INSTEAD OF WASTING HIM IN JAIL. ONLY A THIEF CAN TRAIL THEIVES

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Sweetcollins: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
JeeeEez...see I'm face

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by udemedia1: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Bad guy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by dre11(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2015
That guy is a complete crook

You have to have mad respect to some region [anything they do...... They do it perfectly(be it good or bad)....... Kia]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by nekaa(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
shocked WHAR??
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by money121(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmmm omo ibo again shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
I don get alert.............Godwin
Everything na billion trillion for naija now o shocked

Eleda masun

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by tolustx(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
So dem fit hack hacker sef. D guy nur complete him hacking lessons b4 he strt to dey attempt big tasks. Congrats to him. He go continue d hacking biz for kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by loomer: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Make I hear say I collect that money and still de naija

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
As a wise guy wey no dey dull na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by d33types: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
Talented gurus using their God given 'highly calculative' brains wrongly.
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.

Talent or not,he's a crook.I still don't get where people learn that in the U.S. crooked hackers get jobs..too much sci-fi Hollywood dey worry una

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
How is a guy so smart to hammer 68B bucks...
But also so dumb and fool.ish to hang around until he's caught?
It beats me walahi

This bush meat suppose don land for one Rio de Janeiro beach side with alacrity naaa!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by tucky200(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
After u don hack dah kyn money..werrin u stiil find 4 naija ..omo igbo, e won hack more..they are never satisfied....

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by mastermynd(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Ndukwe hyginus & CO

ESTATE SURVEYORS & VALUERS

NB:for warehouse only
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Jennifer4christ: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by bobcharly(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2015
sharp nigga...imagine say this guy succeed..chaiii...just imagine the life ahead...but karma mehnn...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Man Feeds His Dog With His Brother's Manhood After Killing Him / Soldiers Make Man Crawl Inside A Stagnant Water - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.