Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Top Nigerian Women In Technology - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top Nigerian Women In Technology (38015 Views)

Reasons Nigerians Lack Creativity In Technology / Let Know Our Right In Technology / 8 Movies That Predicted Modern Developments In Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Opinedecandid(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Beautiful.
I always vouch for women's acumen.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by electropiz(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

JONATHAN HAD XENOPHOBIA OF EVERYBODY THAT WAS NOT FROM SE/SS

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that adminisTRATION

HAD THIS BEEN DONE BY ANY OTHER TRIBE, THE IGBO'S WILL BE CRYING MARGINALIZATION cos others were marginalised.

yES youre right all these ones are igbo toooo

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

finally, go Take a bottle of snipper

5 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Feraz:
So having a blog means being in Technology?

Same Question begged for answers
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by wman(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2015
The result of hard work and self dependence as opposed to those that wait for a man for everything. Unique women they are.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

MKX, FIFA 15 and GTA V now available.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by soldierdollar(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that adminisTRATION

HAD THIS BEEN DONE BY ANY OTHER TRIBE, THE IGBO'S WILL BE CRYING MARGINALIZATION cos others were marginalised.

Make I begin cry ?

Wrong thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Misogynist2014(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Feraz:
Just take it as it is grin. They not even up to 10.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by killjoy(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
r dey managing an I.T company or dey r into core I.T itself.

wen did common blogging become I.T
*laff wan kill me for here.

don't we feel amazed wen we see a monkey doing gymnastics? don't we feel dsame amusement seeing diz women as "I.T stakeholders in Nigeria"??

lmao.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Dejitops: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Ladies of substance ]Women are often unsung heroes in the advancement of information technology (IT) particularly on the African continent
This is a list of the top women at the helms of authority in the Nigerian technology scene, and who have made a noticeable impact in the development of technology in Nigeria.

Dr. Omobola Johnson

She is a Nigerian technocrat and the pioneer Minister of Communication Technology, a position she acquired following her appointment as part of the transformation Agenda of the Goodluck Jonathan government. She came on board with a wealth of experience and an intimidating resume that has impacted positively on the sector in the last twenty four months. Prior to this, she served as the Country manager for Accenture Nigeria. Born in 1963, she has earned several public commendations since taking up her position and serves as role model to women across Nigeria. This is following the numerous achievements of her ministry notably among which is the launch of the NigComSat-IR Satellite. This has helped to complement the country’s efforts at fibre connectivity and the provision of greater bandwidth.

Evangeline Wiles

Evangeline Wiles is the Managing Director of Nigeria’s leading online marketplace Kaymu.com.ng. Born in the states, she came to Nigeria at a time when e-commerce was picking up momentum. Prior to this, Evangeline worked as a strategy consultant at Bain & Company in South Africa. Evangeline has over six years of experience in private equity/venture capital & investment banking in the US with an MBA from the Wharton Business School. Since assumption of office Evangeline has been at the forefront of driving entrepreneurship in Nigeria, with the creation of several SME initiatives for young entrepreneurs. This has led to her appointment as a Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) goodwill ambassador for her strides in fostering entrepreneurship through technology.

Funke Opeke,

She is an experienced telecommunications executive who founded Main Street Technologies and is the C.E.O. of MainOne. She obtained a degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife in 1981 before she proceeded to New York for a Master’s degree at Columbia University. Prior to that she was the Chief Technical Officer in MTN Nigeria and also served as adviser to Transcorp and Chief Operating Officer of NITEL for a brief period before launching Main Street Technologies in 2007. Since her inception as the M.D, the company has raised over $240 Million to build the pioneer private submarine cable system in West Africa. The 7,000km cable runs from Portugal down to Accra, Ghana and Lagos, Nigeria and is delivering wholesale broadband capacity across several countries in West Africa today. She was also appointed with a LCCI Goodwill Ambassadorship in 2014.

Linda Ikeji,

Linda Ikeji needs no introduction. Her blog is one of the most celebrated blogs in Africa and the one stop portal for information, entertainment and education with over 365,541 visitors daily according to siteprice.org. What started out as a gossip column has become the most important online medium for breaking news, exclusives and human behaviour profiling. Her use of technology has made her a source of inspiration to many young entrepreneurs.

Lola Mahsha

She is the Country Manager of OLX, a position she assumed since 2014.She obtained her PhD in Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley, where she was also actively involved in student government as the President of the Graduate Assembly, representing over 10,000 graduate students on campus. She moved back to Nigeria after over 10 years in the United States and joined BankPHB as Head of Corporate Strategy. Currently, she holds the highest position at OLX Nigeria.

Juliet Ehimuan

Juliet Ehimuan is Google’s Country Manager, a position she assumed since 2011.
She started her career at Shell Petroleum Development Company as Performance Monitoring and Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Following
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by tunnary(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Number 1 luks so swt
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by CR9R: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
IT what? these ones? oga find a new title to your thread. These guys are only using IT as a tool and I'm sure they know nothing about IT itself. Except you are confused of what IT is. When you are talking about improving IT in Nigeria, you will mention the likes of Mainone, Data warehouse, etc.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Caseless: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2015
missclasssy:

ICT~ Information and Communication Technology.

ICT is an umbrella term that includes any communication device or application, encompassing: radio, television, cellular phones, computer and network hardware and software, satellite systems and so on, as well as the various services and applications associated with them, such as videoconferencing and distance learning which also includes website management and blogging
you still haven't explained the incongruity Identified by mizmycoli. Blog is running on an existing platform built by another technology- it is not an independent circle.

Based on your line of argument, can we have ishiilove here ,pls? She's a supermod(second to sheun in rank) on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by MizMyColi(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2015
smiley
Caseless:
I taya oooo .... undecided
Good Morning
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by sweatholder(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmm if having a blog is been a technologist then bloggers await me bikoo
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by tsdarkside(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
our black-queens,,,,i am very proud of them... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by stayblack: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2015
UGLY HOES..VANITY IS VANITY..
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
stayblack:
UGLY HOES..VANITY IS VANITY..

you dey craze...?? abi,thunder have already fire you.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

Cc ngwakwe
Cc lalasticlala
Cc seun
this guy keep posting this same trash everywhere and you are not doing anything about it, from how i see it he is inciting other people on this forum against the igbo people and it not good for the reputation of this site.

3 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Kulas: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

So these are the only Positions in the Country's Government?.No human man?,No Yoruba? ,No Ijaw? etc. Carry your hatred and move to another section of the Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by jimi4us: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
Missclasssycheesy

How can Linda Ikeji and Technology appear in the same sentence?
mumu na your fellow girl, but you are busy with make up and penisee so how would you know.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by 1stola: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Lazy women...
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by khassy(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
where all the NL girls d abi dem no sabi IT? sadsadsad angryangry
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by amanze15(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Pls I need to forward this list to all the lazy ladies in my phonebook, taxing for recharge cards and election day gifts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by amanze15(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
How can a successful woman not be attractive atleast she can also buy gifts on valentines day

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Quotasystem, they had to put the yibhoe woman, Linda ikeji, there to complete the quota system.

What is she doing on the list?

1 Like

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Caseless: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
smileyGood Morning
goodmorning, Miz. Where have u been?
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Caseless: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:
Quotasystem, they had to put the yibhoe woman, Linda ikeji, there to complete the quota system.

What is she doing on the list?
i taya me too.
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
woman own,,,too much for me....you see your kind,making it big,the only thing,you care about is to call them names,,,,una own brain-wash is crazy......?'

HOW THE HELL,THOSE A BLACK-WOMAN THINKS,BLOND-WIGS,LOOKS NICE ON HER....

UNA OWN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....!!!!!
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by MizMyColi(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Caseless:
goodmorning, Miz. Where have u been?

I've been aroundcheesy
Mostly in observation mode.

Errrrr *whispers*

[size=4pt]It just occured to me, You've been conspicuously missing in the progressives taunts against you-know-who
[/size]
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by stnwani(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Linda's popularity beats dem all... tongue
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by smsdigito: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Feraz:
Exactly, my thinking too shocked

Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Urine: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Funke Opeke is the only name on this list, she is a BOSS! How can you even put Funke and Linda on the same list?
Re: Top Nigerian Women In Technology by Caseless: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

I've been aroundcheesy
Mostly in observation mode.

Errrrr *whispers*

[size=4pt]It just occured to me, You've been conspicuously missing in the progressives taunts against you-know-who
[/size]
No, you tell me who? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Birds In Nigeria / The Sphere, Inside Amazon's ₦440billion Mini-Rainforest Office In Seattle(Photo) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.