Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata (66405 Views)

Yoruba Elders Rise From A Meeting, Declare Buhari Persona Non Grata / Abia Crisis: Ohanaeze Youths Declare Uche Ogar Persona Non Grata In Igbo Land / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by lavatoz(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Demburrows post=32981612 :
whats with america and this new found interest in Nigeria, don't they have their own internal issues to face.

They want to ruin Nigeria don't you understand? undecided
They've been waiting for this moment since year 2000! shocked
Even when they've got ISIS and gun maniacs threatening their country it's not their problem, except when Nigeria is involved angry

2 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eke419: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
American Govt are hypocrites when Buhari was inciting violence with his speeches in previous elections why was he not barred, nonsense

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Tinubu roast and kill

Buhari soaks baboon and dog with blood in 2011 and them no talk

Obama you remain a bastard and muslim filth

You are being watched and monitored shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eCollynzo: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
lalasticlala seun you guys should stop moving false information to the front page.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by tolustx(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ehnehn...So dis same USA didn't know when Buhari promised to form a parallel govenment if GEJ won in 2011? Abi dem declre Buhari persona non granta then abi wetin dem dey call d tin again sef. Chei. Nawa o.
I sha hope say no be d script of US and UK Nigeria go dey act as dis new govt dey enta o.

5 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by davidque007(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
adeekiti:
And pls same as the gate of hell key holder angry grin grin

Ignorant fellow. The bishop never made that statement, people just fabricated that lie. Wake up and stop trying to taint peoples images.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ishiamu(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Young03:
Mtchewwww
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by HopeAtHand: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
The decision by The US to declare the duly elected governor of R/State as persona non grata is the height of irresponsibility from the American government.

6 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by kobonaire(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
The U.S. bashing / conspiracy theories are very interesting to read ... grin

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by lavatoz(f): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chiaka:

No biggy! they can visit other countries.

Correct! When you shrug off the threats of a mad-man it will pain him even more grin
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eCollynzo: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .
America did not ban Wike or anyone else fron anywhere.
You guys should start reading beyond headlines.
I don't blame you but the useless news sites and Nairaland that churn out lies for traffic.

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by abbey621(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.

People should learn to read, all I see from the garbage posted is mere speculation. Can someone tell me what the above quote means?

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Best news of the week.

Shyte is happening sooner than I thought and the noose is tightening grin

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Jorussia(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
story
dat shows u are slow
e get whr runs babe no dy.?
silly hypocrite
evn if dem carry u dash me as husband wen men finish
I go reject u
I blame nairaland wey no let u see d person u dy tok to
low self esteem dy wori u
if u anu manu dy mature,u won't type thrash wen quoting bck
abeg nor come use laugh kill me o,i just dey recover from fever so.You nor even get respect at all,for you to dey insult SB's husband online.You say I get low self esteem,nor just go there at all,i be badt guy wen it comes to woman issue,if i say you go dey with me dis weekend for benin, it won't cost me anything,expect say you b married woman, because i won't condone my lovely wife going out with another man.I advise you make you go enjoy the money wike give you,if it still dey and kindly leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Kedam(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Chei amerika has orubebed their life grin

None of those who associated with GEJ will even like to travel to the US or UKfor fear of being arrested lol grin
I wish u long life to see if it happens or not.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

At least Wike is not an ex drug dealer convict and kleptomaniac like that thief Tinubu

Bloody fool who follows blindly a drug feign ex convict

You yorubas will never get sense

Lalasticalala, seun, ishilove. This user deserves a ban for breaking rule 2. Please do the needful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by emeka2847: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Vicotex:
Stupid APC will be happy about this .

GEJ my hero, Wike my role model

Many pdp are also happy grin grin grin
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by baybeeboi: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
etin06:
America has declared a former Minister of Niger
Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, Rivers State
Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike, former militant
commanders, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, Government
Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) and several other
persons who either encouraged violence through
inciteful comments or interfered with the
electoral process during the last general
elections as persona non-grata, meaning that
they are barred from entering the United States
and subjected to visa sanctions.

Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.

According to Greenbarge Reporters, the US
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who disclosed this in
an article captioned ‘When Nigeria decides,
Nigeria wins,’ hailed Nigerians for participating
peacefully and enthusiastically in the electoral
process which culminated in the election of
General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC).

The Assistant Secretary of State, who was also
one of the international observers that monitored
the elections, noted the commitments made by
President Goodluck Jonathan, who lost his
reelection bid and Buhari to work together in
order to ensure a peaceful and smooth transition
to the new government. She warned Nigerians
that the next phase will be critical.

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445
so Linda include Wike because e cast her for Chanels TV abi?
But wike made some sense though
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ShowYourCertificate: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
See propaganda! America hasn't mentioned names na
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eCollynzo: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:
The decision by The US to declare the duly elected governor of R/State as persona non grata is the height of irresponsibility from the American government.
Even you too? So you are part of the ''read headline and rush to comment crew'?
I can't believe not a single person here read beyond the headline.
SMH

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by overlord77: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
gbl01:
Amaechi's parallel government threats, Lar numerous lies; those were non issues. Both parties produced attack dogs but who cares, so long they're on the other side. US, congrats on installing a new puppet. Ride him well.

Let's I forget the list don't seem complete. FFK, Fayose, Orukpe, Kashamu, Bode George...

one sided as always just like they keep blind eyes to repressive government elsewhere so long they do their bidding

So true
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by bettercreature(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Igbo voting for criminals since imagamation of southern and northern Nigeria
This serve them right,they will now realise the world is watching their abnormal conduct

2 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by eCollynzo: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
abbey621:

People should learn to read, all I see from the garbage posted is mere speculation. Can someone tell me what the above quote means?
Finally I found one person that read beyond the headline.
I weep for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by bionixs: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
okotv:
Their careers just became limited.
And they are still better than your entire family without careers and address in nigeria

1 Like

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by shamecurls(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
God bless the United States of America

2 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ogene007: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Igwe9:
What of the zulu king in SA, including that killer Abraham oriyo of a doctor?

How did we get ourselves in this mess?
And the stupid Oba that threatened himself with Lagoon.
Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
shamecurls:
God bless The United States of America

Amen.

And Nigeria too.

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by mattkelly: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
oshyno:
This America doesn't know Wike. Watch how all the Americans and American companies in PH will be booted out of PH. They think they can dictate to the world . All the Americans working in Total, Exxon,Chevron ,Agiip, Schlum , Beker, Haliburton shud prepare their kaya cuz shiiit is about to hit d fan. Ndi ara.

You will be milking his source of livelihood at his backyard kwa and bar him from entering ur country. What a nerve.
Funny thing is these Americans don't obay traffic laws. They ply one-way when everyone else is on traffic .

What is this one saying?What about the thousands of Nigerians working there?Hiaaann..some people just talk anyhow sha..Anyway,na only online them fit make mouth..As if Wike is President of Nigeria..Odeeee

3 Likes

Re: America Declares Orubebe, Dokubo, Others Persona Non Grata by ghanaman5050: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
If America give you one , they will take ten from you . Buhari shine your eye .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.