Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30574 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by LordReed(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2015
I am going to favour Dante over Kratos or Dastan, first reason is I am biased, I simply love Dante's cocky character and at heart a good guy even if he acts like he doesn't care. Secondly he is the most stylish of the three, his move style can leave you breathless and longing to take it deeper. No doubt Kratos is a bruiser and a god killer but I think in a fight with Dante he'll be thoroughly out paced. Kratos dey learn work for where Dante dey. S for Dastan na only time power e get so e no even reach sef.

My order:

Dante > Kratos > Dastan
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by LordReed(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2015
A nice argument for Dante:

ok, being a ultra geek on these two iconic characters, i would say Dante hands down. Yes, kratos has alot of brute strength and alot of those fancy weapons, but even in a bare knuckle brawl, Dante wins. Kratos is always seen as going 100% since he is angry as hell all the time. Dante is not even 10%. he never goes into devil trigger, and he never even sweats or breaths heavily. Though many believe Kratos has more brute strength, i would like to disagree. In DMC4, Dante kind of blocked a punch from a statue half the size of a Titan from GOW. he blocked it bare handed, with relative ease. keep in mind dante is faster, and he regenerates. Kratos dies when he gets stabbed by the blade of olympus in GOW3. Dante gets stabbed literally in every game, and he just says " wtf dude, how am i going to pay for this waist coat" he also has bangle of time/ quicksilver, so he can just stop time and kill kratos. Dante has taken punches roughly the strength of Kratos's punches, and he barely flinched. In DMC1, Dante killed Mundus, the Demon lord. Vergil ( his twin bro) got sliced in half by Dante and he regenerated so quickly, his body was still in tact.
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kratos-vs-dante-573270/

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by rockdude: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Bleep you bit** go and FCK your mama dickhead report me for all I care, I'm used to getting ban from social medias. but I didn't know you where a mama's boy, someone messes with you and you get all emotional. this is internet boy get use to it and stop acting like a bi***.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by rockdude: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
@cao fuxk you. go and FCK your mama bit** report me for all I care I'm use to getting ban from social media so I don't give a damn. but I never knew you where a mama's boy, someone pisses you off and you get all emotional. this is internet boy get use to it.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Interesting...since the boy above me is currently indisposed for the moment, anybody still interested in this discussion? It appears some of the Prince's fanboys are getting a tad bit emotional, delusional & bat guano crazy.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2015
cao:
Interesting...since the boy above me is currently indisposed for the moment, anybody still interested in this discussion? It appears some of the Prince's fanboys are getting a tad bit emotional, delusional & bat guano crazy.
grin grin grin
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol the new dante is weaker than d old dante

Correction, the new Dante is younger than the old Dante, that should put things into perspective. An older Dante has more experience and has developed his powers more than his younger self.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by bejeria101(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
LordReed:

Correction, the new Dante is younger than the old Dante, that should put things into perspective. An older Dante has more experience and has developed his powers more than his younger self.

Bro i read up dis thread,one guy kept hammering on the prince im like what? U think na to dey jump frm window/roof land ontop horse? Lol ok lets do dis,take away d sands,strip kratos/dante of weapons let him do the math.
BREAKING NEWS
THE PRINCE OF PERSIA DON KPAI LOL

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by LordReed(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2015
bejeria101:

Bro i read up dis thread,one guy kept hammering on the prince im like what? U think na to dey jump frm window/roof land ontop horse? Lol ok lets do dis,take away d sands,strip kratos/dante of weapons let him do the math.
BREAKING NEWS

Of the 3 na him no get power pass, I no know why they even dey carry am compare with Kratos and Dante.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2015
bejeria101:

BREAKING NEWS
I'm quite sure you've not played pop 2008 and pop forgotten sands. the Prince is now a badass
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by teemy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Don't be silly, they are two entirely different characters.

And the only way to do a vs debate is by comparison feats(what the characters have done), not by just guessing random shit. Kratos beats Dante, but not because he killed the Hades in his own verse or something. Besides, I don't think there's a [b]Hades in DMC anyways[b].
Virgil's move on the king of hell at the end Devil May Cry 3 game.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by ebukaekwulugo: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Some of you neva play god of war ..datz why..
Kratos has much ability..he can double him self
He can use ur magic/attack against you
He defeated hades...talkless of dante nd de prince
Kratos wears the shoes of helmes ..which he can be the fastest man
Kratos has the bolt of zeus
Kratos has the dead souls of hades ..which he can summon to fight for him
Kratos has the strength of a million warriors..which he uses to lift houses up..status..even..to knock down gaints
Kratos has many more
Dante nd de prince is jst a boy to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.