Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30567 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
majour:
Has anyone here actually played the DMC series, comparing Dante and kratos is insulting, Dante controls time, has supreme healing ability, unmatched endurance and of all things is impossible to beat or kill, kratos defeated the gods only because the evil from the Pandora's box corrupted them, so non was truelly a challenge, prince of Persia? Seriously, that's like the most expensive joke I've heard in a long while, how can he use his time when he is dead, lol, even VIRGIL wud take him to school, hell milady wud do the job, pls play DMC series

You know there is actually a God of War series where Kratos could control time.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by tochstorm(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
and kratos killed zeus shikina.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jeromejnr(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

And you fail to understand that the Prince is no match for either Kratos or Dante. Kratos has killed creatures & gods bigger, stronger, faster than him. His strength wasn't his sole advantage. You forget he was also the Captain of the Spartan Army. You forget that Kratos is also agile for a man his size. The Prince can't dodge every attack - that's why he uses the Sands to reverse his mistakes. When he attempts to reverse the mistakes he made with Kratos he would fail, thanks to Kratos' experience with the Fates.

Yea the sisters of fate. I prefer them to the furies.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by majour(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You know there is actually a God of War series where Kratos could control time.
From the sisters of fate, yes, but it wasn't an arsenal, it wasn't a weapon, he defeated the guodiance of time and owned the right to use it, Dante has it as a part of his arsenals, a sick tool, his devil trigger is super classic. Dante is lovely
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by zeongeon: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
oh my god, how i wish u could understand. Dante and kratos's aggressiveness with no tactics is no match for the prince's swiftness and skills. The prince is just like rey mysterio vs mark henry, i can bet that rey's gonna beat henry handsdown. It's not by uncontrollable anger and strengt it's by tacticts and some sense. The prince is the real warrior jare, dahaka is no joke oh! But the prince was able to overcome him.
Prince that was always running away from daharka BUT kratos killed the sisters of fate and changed his fate something the prince couldn't do with d daharka...

I learnt a lot from kratos and one thing I learnt from that beast is that ur the master of ur own fate and destiny...No one can decide what happens in/to ur life unless u let them too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

And you fail to understand that the Prince is no match for either Kratos or Dante. Kratos has killed creatures & gods bigger, stronger, faster than him. His strength wasn't his sole advantage. You forget he was also the Captain of the Spartan Army. You forget that Kratos is also agile for a man his size. The Prince can't dodge every attack - that's why he uses the Sands to reverse his mistakes. When he attempts to reverse the mistakes he made with Kratos he would fail, thanks to Kratos' experience with the Fates.

you are smarter than this baby cao, Kratos does not know anything about kombat Prince will kill him if he doesn't use any magic and power.. also you have to understand that Prince is a genius, his intellect is way beyond kratos, he will fuken beat kratos with technique and skill even without touching him. Do you know that funny part in a battle where the smart guy push some button or a rope and the beast explodes or disappear? That's what'll happen to kratos

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by HyDef(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
I know a bit of the stories of the characters, although, I haven't played any of those games. I've watched someone play God of War if that counts for anything. Anyway. My opinion is simple. While speed is good defense, it doesn't make you invincible. The Prince would easily get killed by Kratos due to the fact that his time powers end up basically useless, and all Kratos really needs is one hold of him to end it all.

As for your lieutenant question, I'm Solid Snake all the way.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jeromejnr(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

you are smarter than this baby cao, Kratos does not know anything about kombat Prince will kill him if he doesn't use any magic and power.. also you have to understand that Prince is a genius, his intellect is way beyond kratos, he will fuken beat kratos with technique and skill even without touching him. Do you know that funny part in a battle where the smart guy push some button or a rope and the beast explodes or disappear? That's what'll happen to kratos

Its true without magic or powers the prince would take out Kratos. The Prince is smart and intelligent while Kratos relies mostly on strength and powers. But Kratos could be intelligent too though.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jeromejnr(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
in modern day lieutenants who do you think is the best among sam fisher, gabe logan and solid snake, mine is gabe logan

Solid Snake all the way.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by zeongeon: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

Cao is failing to understand that a battle is not all about strength or power, but technique, agility and special skills which the Prince Possess, do you know how jonny cage beat goro in mortal kombat 1? Prince does complex manuevers and has good parkour/martial arts skills he could easily beat kratos by dodging all his attacks and redirecting/countering it. "STRENGTH Vs TECHNIQUE"
Kratos has skill, strength and is very athletic..and again in combat your opponent determines ur fighting style...u can't be killing cyclops, ceberus, chimeras, gorgons and be jumping around like the prince u will need to blend ur skills with being crude and aggressive cos ur opponents are that AGGRESSIVE.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
HyDef:
I know a bit of the stories of the characters, although, I haven't played any of those games. I've watched someone play God of War if that counts for anything. Anyway. My opinion is simple. While speed is good defense, it doesn't make you invincible. The Prince would easily get killed by Kratos due to the fact that his time powers end up basically useless, and all Kratos really needs is one hold of him to end it all.

As for your lieutenant question, I'm Solid Snake all the way.

HyDef my boy, you know nothing! do you think Prince is a fool? we are not talking of a automated battle btw kratos and prince, we are talking of a virtual reality battle where both of them will have full senses as real entities, Prince won't even allow kratos to touch him, using with his genius intellect, pakour technique, freerunning skills (just like assasin creed) he will dodge all his attacks, and map out a strategy to kill that beast (kratos). that's how easy it is.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

Interesting now I'm a baby 'cause I don't still agree with your opinion. Hand to hand combat without any magic & weapons from any of the parties involved, The Prince will still come last.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
zeongeon:
Kratos has skill, strength and is very athletic..and again in combat your opponent determines ur fighting style...u can't be killing cyclops, ceberus, chimeras, gorgons and be jumping around like the prince u will need to blend ur skills with being crude and aggressive cos ur opponents are that AGGRESSIVE.

Kratos has skill? you are very rude to say this! grin

Okay, let them battle without superpowers hand to hand and see how even van damne will beat kratos.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by wheezyoung(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
KRATOS...WOULD WOOP THEIR ASSES WITH A SINGLE BLOW USING THE NEAMEAN CESTUS...NOT TO TALK OF THE NEMESIS WHIP
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

Interesting now I'm a baby 'cause I don't still agree with your opinion. Hand to hand combat without any magic & weapons from any of the parties involved, The Prince will still come last.

You are preaching to your own choir and contradicting kratos too much here, Prince has higher IQ and natural strength and technique than the former, you can kill a god without even wasting your energy, kratos is powerful but dumb and dull he doesn't think fast, he relies solely on power, you could even beat him baby cao.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by wheezyoung(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

You've forgotten one key thing - Kratos fights the Olympian gods AND titans. The Prince relies heavily on his dagger & the sands of time, he'd simply win through trial & error, it certainly doesn't make him the best, it makes him the luckiest. Kratos has had dealings with time travel via The Fates, it's safe to say there would be some residual effects left, he'd simply be immune to the Sands and just chop off the Prince's hands. End of.

Dante is half demon & half man. Kratos is a demi-god (he's the son of Zeus) who has had access to powers from both the gods & their parents - the Titans. Kratos has cheated death more than once and his sheer taste for destruction is the reason why the Olympian gods don't exist anymore. The fight would be bloody, I'm not even sure who would win, the only thing I'm certain of is that The Prince would have died a long time ago, since he's just a mere mortal with a reset button.
KRATOS WOULD WOOP DANTE'S ASS
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Horlufemi(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Smallville10:
are u thinking wit the back of ur brain. Dante is half Lucifer and half human and kratos doesn't stand a chance talk less of a prince. O boy use sense abeg

Shey kratos that kill gods? Kratos na my man o.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by wheezyoung(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
the prince is so swift that both kratos and dante wouldn't have a chance to touch him. Before kratos can make a move, the prince would have made 3, and don't forget that the prince also have 3 quarter of the strenght kratos have, so the prince's swiftness and his power to halt time is an advantage, the prince also have the power to know whatever move you want to make before you make the move. So believe me when i say the prince can beat kratos and even dante
well spoken... Buh nigga kratos killed Hermes the god of agility and speed and took his boots making him fast now....so dastan doesn't stand more than 3 seconds with kratos
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by bufness(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

lmfao u make me laf,basically speaking spartans have d best warriors in d olden times ,hello have u watched 300,huh? D persian army knew what dey had to go through to defeat the 300 men,bro evn without magic a persian is no match for a spartan

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

You are preaching to your own choir and contradicting kratos too much here, Prince has higher IQ and natural strength and technique than the former, you can kill a god without even wasting your energy, kratos is powerful but dumb and dull he doesn't think fast, he relies solely on power, you could even beat him baby cao.
Amazing, children will always act like children. Story. The Prince does not cut it against Kratos or Dante. Your dear Prince has died how many times from his mistakes with the Sands as his only saving grace. He is a lucky SoB, his trial and error tactics may have improved his thinking, but it certainly never made him a genius. So maybe you should stop using words that do not apply to The Prince. There's a big difference between a Prince & a Captain - one is born to rule, the other is trained to lead. A Prince would talk to a Captain for strategy and tactics in the matters of war. So my dear child, let it go. Your Prince has already died several times over.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by wheezyoung(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

The Prince is not the Flash, he's not that fast, he relies too much on the Sands, for him to know all the moves, he has to make all the mistakes first, and thanks to Kratos and his previous dealings with time travel, he would be immune to the Sands. Kratos fought Hermes and won, the fastest of the Olympian gods. Kratos ended him. The Prince would die quicker than Hermes did. Game. Set. Match.
#fact#
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by siegfried99(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
zeongeon:
Prince that was always running away from daharka BUT kratos killed the sisters of fate and changed his fate something the prince couldn't do with d daharka...

I learnt a lot from kratos and one thing I learnt from that beast is that ur the master of ur own fate and destiny...No one can decide what happens in/to ur life unless u let them too

Word!

@topic comparing kratos with prince is an insult
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Senjuchiha: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
#team kratos...d ghost of sparta,d god slayer
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

Amazing, children will always act like children. Story. The Prince does not cut it against Kratos or Dante. Your dear Prince has died how many times from his mistakes with the Sands as his only saving grace. He is a lucky SoB, his trial and error tactics may have improved his thinking, but it certainly never made him a genius. So maybe you should stop using words that do not apply to The Prince. There's a big difference between a Prince & a Captain - one is born to rule, the other is trained to lead. A Prince would talk to a Captain for strategy and tactics in the matters of war. So my dear child, let it go. Your Prince has already died several times over.
Okay, i understand your point, but i do not agree.
how old are you mom? and what gaming machine do you use? do you stay in nigeria?
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Tegaproxy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any1 who has played d dmc series especially dmc 5 will neva compare dante with dastan or kratos
As 4 kratos vs dastan, dastans speed and time manipulation are useless against kratos as it is matched by d speed of kratos acquired after defeating hermes {GOW 3} and his own time manupulation 4rm d sisters of fate {GOW 2}.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Booyakasha(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
siegfried99:

Word!

@topic comparing kratos with prince is an insult

You know nothing about combat. i am a martial artist and i do gymnastics here in the UK an my trainer/coach always tells us Technique is greater than Power/Strength. Kratos is overrated, if i write a script of how kratos was fighting with prince and prince used the yellow stone of CAO to destroy the 7 gods and made kratos powerless what will you all be saying? this is illusion! kratos power is illusional, prince has possible power.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by siegfried99(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
zeongeon:

Correct!

2 bottles of Orijin for u
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by ghost1718(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

You've forgotten one key thing - Kratos fights the Olympian gods AND titans. The Prince relies heavily on his dagger & the sands of time, he'd simply win through trial & error, it certainly doesn't make him the best, it makes him the luckiest. Kratos has had dealings with time travel via The Fates, it's safe to say there would be some residual effects left, he'd simply be immune to the Sands and just chop off the Prince's hands. End of.

Dante is half demon & half man. Kratos is a demi-god (he's the son of Zeus) who has had access to powers from both the gods & their parents - the Titans. Kratos has cheated death more than once and his sheer taste for destruction is the reason why the Olympian gods don't exist anymore. The fight would be bloody, I'm not even sure who would win, the only thing I'm certain of is that The Prince would have died a long time ago, since he's just a mere mortal with a reset button.
bross na u talk pass.....u cant compare GOD of war. Son of god. The death cheater himself..... Is horrific
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cjayoga: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
U ALL SHOULD GROW UP ALL RE JST FAKE JST WATCH D REAL KRATOS MAYWEATHER VS PRINCE MANNY. ON D 2ND OF MAY
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by wheezyoung(m): 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochstorm:
u sure say this guy know kratos?
i doubt

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by zeongeon: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

Kratos has skill? you are very rude to say this! grin

Okay, let them battle without superpowers hand to hand and see how even van damne will beat kratos.
Let's give the prince a litmus test..if the prince can defeat the following men then he can stand with kratos

-Hercules
- Persus
-Thesus slayer of the minotaur
- The barbarian chief
-Daemos (kratos brother)
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Of all the game related threads this one made FP.... Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.