Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30585 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Yaiba: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
he won't trust me ,he sees fun in anything ,kratos would probably grow tired of d fight n move on
Is like you know nothinq about kratos. dude this quy obliterates anythinq that crosses his path. spartan creed
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Prince is no match for Dante how much Kratos, Infact erase prince of persia.

Dante vs Kratos hmmm let's see. Dante skill set Gun slinger very skillful with his sword his a demon.

Kratos infact I don't know where to start okay favourite weapon blades of kaos! Can't mention all weapons n powers acquired, infact his a god slayer! His the god of war.

If both characters should meet in battle has much has I like Dante he is no match for Kratos.

Kratos will defeat Dante without breaking a sweat, but since Dante is lucifer son he will keep coming back from the dead for revenge.

Even with Dante in demon mode Kratos will destroy him I mean come on guys it's Kratos he kills gods in the name of revenge Dante haunts and kills demons for a living.

So yeah Kratos will defeat Dante n will snap prince neck like took pick lol.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Tegaproxy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Infoseye:

Dante vs Kratos hmmm let's see. Dante skill set Gun slinger very skillful with his sword his a demon.

Kratos infact I don't know where to start okay favourite weapon blades of kaos! Can't mention all weapons n powers acquired, infact his a god slayer! His the god of war.

If both characters should meet in battle has much has I like Dante he is no match for Kratos.

Kratos will defeat Dante without breaking a sweat, but since Dante is lucifer son he will keep coming back from the dead for revenge.

Even with Dante in demon mode Kratos will destroy him I mean come on guys it's Kratos he kills gods in the name of revenge Dante haunts and kills demons for a living.

U made a very good point there until u reached part where u say kratos will defeat dante.... Dat is totally 'impossikant'. U cannot expect a spartan warrior with magical powers and lots of rage to go against a modern aged, skilled warrior, also with magic and his guns especially d pandora 666{DMC 4}. Just go and make a quick look at D Weapon called pandora 666 and ask urself if even Kratos can survive dat weapon.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Infoseye:

Dante no be Lucifer's son o. He's the son of Sparda. A very powerful demon. The right hand of the king of hell(forgotten his name). His mom is also a powerful angel(forgotten her name). Thats why i laff wen some of u say Dante is half human half demon. He's only a demon in human form....coz he took from popsy's side. Its his brother Virgil that took from momsy's side.

But Kratos to win tho...even if none of em can die. Kratos ll beat Dante till he taps out
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by bufness(m): 4:45am On Apr 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
he won't trust me ,he sees fun in anything ,kratos would probably grow tired of d fight n move on
lol grow tired,that'll b the day
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Tegaproxy:
U made a very good point there until u reached part where u say kratos will defeat dante.... Dat is totally 'impossikant'. U cannot expect a spartan warrior with magical powers and lots of rage to go against a modern aged, skilled warrior, also with magic and his guns especially d pandora 666{DMC 4}. Just go and make a quick look at D Weapon called pandora 666 and ask urself if even Kratos can survive dat weapon.

Clearly you dont understand what Dante is challenging let me break it down once more for you, by the way I did not mention magical powers. I mentioned blade of kaos.

What good is Pandora 666 when Kratos opens The Pandora box?

Dante is a demon son of Sparda like the guy said above comment.

Krasto son of Zeus(Father of all gods,look it up), not just a son he is also a god himself. The god of war! This is what you guys keep forgetting.

Kratos destroys gods out of anger and shows no mercy heck this guy took down Olympus in the name of revenge.

Even if they should go physical with strength alone without magic or weapons.

Yeah we all know Dante got the acrobatics skills punches jumping about the place bull sh@$t lol , Kratos will take in all the beating Dante going to dish out at him and snap his neck after.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Dante no be Lucifer's son o. He's the son of Sparda. A very powerful demon. The right hand of the king of hell(forgotten his name). His mom is also a powerful angel(forgotten her name). Thats why i laff wen some of u say Dante is half human half demon. He's only a demon in human form....coz he took from popsy's side. Its his brother Virgil that took from momsy's side.

But Kratos to win tho...even if none of em can die. Kratos ll beat Dante till he taps out

At the end of the day Kratos will still win, even if Kratos has to face Sparda him self he will still crush the father since he is just a powerful demon.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Yaiba:

Is like you know nothinq about kratos. dude this quy obliterates anythinq that crosses his path. spartan creed
n is like u know nothing about Dante ,dude makes fun with anyone n since both he n kratos can't die ,kratos wouldn't continue d fight
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Infoseye:

Clearly you dont understand what Dante is challenging let me break it down once more for you, by the way I did not mention magical powers. I mentioned blade of kaos.

What good is Pandora 666 when Kratos opens The Pandora box?

Dante is a demon son of Sparda like the guy said above comment.

Krasto son of Zeus(Father of all gods,look it up), not just a son he is also a god himself. The god of war! This is what you guys keep forgetting.

Kratos destroys gods out of anger and shows no mercy heck this guy took down Hades himself.

Even if they should go physical with strength alone without magic or weapons.

Yeah we all know Dante got the acrobatics skills punches jumping about the place bull sh@$t lol , Kratos will take in all the beating Dante going to dish out at him and snap his neck after.

stop yarning rubbish here ,kratos can't n I repeat can't kill Dante ,d gods equivalent to d modern urban legends r angels ,n he is a hybrid of both an angel(a powerful one) n a demon ,dat was d right hand of Lucifer himself ...note ,Lucifer is never Hades ,hades is d gatekeeper of d underworld while Lucifer owns n runs hell ,since both of dem can't die ,none will win d fight ...to add to dat ,both has god like power sets n weapons
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
stop yarning rubbish here ,kratos can't n I repeat can't kill Dante ,d gods equivalent to d modern urban legends r angels ,n he is a hybrid of both an angel(a powerful one) n a demon ,dat was d right hand of Lucifer himself ...note ,Lucifer is never Hades ,hades is d gatekeeper of d underworld while Lucifer owns n runs hell ,since both of dem can't die ,none will win d fight ...to add to dat ,both has god like power sets n weapons

Why don't you analyse your point like I did and others , make some actual sense without using foul words.

Look hybrid half angel and demon can't still defeat a pure god simple!

After all demons and angels where do they get there power from? From a god! Heck they can't exist without a god.

Are you saying a common hybrid can defeat a god oh please cut me some slack.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Collinz2(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
I think most people here who says dante can beat kratos are forgetten the fact that kratos uses his opponent power and weapon against the opponent
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Infoseye:

Why don't you analyse your point like I did and others , make some actual sense without using foul words.

Look hybrid half angel and demon can't still defeat a pure god simple!

After all demons and angels where do they get there power from? From a god! Heck they can't exist without a god.

Are you saying a common hybrid can defeat a god oh please cut me some slack.
if u read my post thoroughly u would see d part I said dat gods r d equivalent of angels in modern urban legends ,or do u want to compare Zeus n his buddies to God himself? See it dis way ,Kratos is d god war ,Dante is half god half devil meaning he has both d powers of a god n dat of d devil i.e he is a hybrid ...Kratos can't kill him n kratos himself can't die so like I said b4 ,d fight will be infinite n knowing how Dante jokes around with everything just for d fun of it ,I don't think dat kratos who is naturally an angry guy would stick around n fight Dante infinitely ...I took offense with ur "kratos will rip Dante's head off within a second" statement when Dante can't even die n yes I made my points in my previous post
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
if u read my post thoroughly u would see d part I said dat gods r d equivalent of angels in modern urban legends ,or do u want to compare Zeus n his buddies to God himself? See it dis way ,Kratos is d god war ,Dante is half god half devil meaning he has both d powers of a god n dat of d devil i.e he is a hybrid ...Kratos can't kill him n kratos himself can't die so like I said b4 ,d fight will be infinite n knowing how Dante jokes around with everything just for d fun of it ,I don't think dat kratos who is naturally an angry guy would stick around n fight Dante infinitely ...I took offense with ur "kratos will rip Dante's head off within a second" statement when Dante can't even die n yes I made my points in my previous post
Choi! We're all entitled to our own opinions but stop twisting words in trying to win dis arguement. Dante isn't half god half devil. god & devil bawo? His dad was a demon & mom an angel. He's half demon half angel. He definitely doesn't ve the powers close to that of a god or the devil himself....
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Choi! We're all entitled to our own opinions but stop twisting words in trying to win dis arguement. Dante isn't half god half devil. god & devil bawo? His dad was a demon & mom an angel. He's half demon half angel. He definitely doesn't ve the powers close to that of a god or the devil himself....

Please educate him.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Infoseye(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
parrotibaba:

Point of correction a god can never I repeat never be equivalent to an angel even in olden or modern or your so called urban legend. NEVER!

Do you think of what you are about to say before you type?

Even if Dante has got both half the power of a demon and an angel that's still not enough to defeat Kratos a pure god not just a god. The god of war!

I rest my case.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Infoseye:

Point of correction a god can never I repeat never be equivalent to an angel even in olden or modern or your so called urban legend. NEVER!

Do you think of what you are about to say before you type?

Even if Dante has got both half the power of a demon and an angel that's still not enough to defeat Kratos a pure god not just a god. The god of war!

I rest my case.

(A) I never said Dante will win kratos ,I just said none of dem would win if de fight

(B) There is a huge difference btw God n gods ,God is seen as d overall across all legends n mythologies dos dat comes below him r angels who r seen as gods in different mythologies ,for example death is seen as an angel n Lucifer is also seen as an angel ,dia r gods of transportation n dat means archangel Raphael is automatically a god if u move his character to d Greek mythology ,dis is d fact ,if u don't like it ,I don't care

(C) The gods r not even d strongest in Greek mythology ,d titans r stronger dan dem ,not saying kratos isn't strong just revealing his limitations ,unless u want to compare him to God

(D) Since u were hammering d god part of kratos n how it elevates him above Dante I switched mythologies bearing in mind dat dia r no gods in DMC universe ,dia r angels n devils ,meaning dat he is a hybrid of both ,i.e if u switch him to Greek mythology ,he is automatically a half god/half devil ...if u watched d movie Hancock ,it says dis exactly ,how de were seen as gods or angels

(E) like I said ,Kratos can never kill Dante cos he can't
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
what's d difference btw a devil n a demon? de r practically d same thing ,I never compared him to Lucifer ,I called him a devil n if u hv played DMC ,dats what both him n his brother is sometimes referred to as ,u guys confuse things a lot ,dia is a huge difference btw "devil" n "the devil" ,d later being directed to a particular being e.g Lucifer but devils r also demons n I never said dat he was half god half Lucifer ...cheers mate
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ouch, im caught! ;DThen tell me what you wanna be called.
cao:

I keep my console gaming strictly legit. And dude, enough with the "princess", not all girls are wired for that. Just like not all guys are built like Tarzan.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Yaiba: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
The quy that opened this thread supports the prince and i wonder how it's possible for him to face the qhost of sparta. the prince could'nt face the dahaka face to face. but kept on hidinq n runninq in fear. who has ever seen kratos tremble in fear at all?!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by edi287: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Booyakasha:

You are preaching to your own choir and contradicting kratos too much here, Prince has higher IQ and [/b]natural strength and technique than the former,[b] you can kill a god without even wasting your energy, kratos is powerful but dumb and dull he doesn't think fast, he relies solely on power, you could even beat him baby cao.
Seriously? Kratos would murder the prince in h2h combat...what technique are you talking about?? Kratus is a bloody commander of an army for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by siegfried99(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Infoseye:

Please educate him.

Tell'em
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2015
cao:

I keep my console gaming strictly legit.
please I have a problem in my ppssspp whilst playing God of if war: I can't evade! when try the L button unhighlights, I don't know what to do. help!
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Kaycee7(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
Ouch, im caught! ;DThen tell me what you wanna be called.
Methinks she wants 2 b called Cao.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2015
Can you help me with what I wrote below: about god of war 2
Kaycee7:
Methinks she wants 2 b called Cao.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
please I have a problem in my ppssspp whilst playing God of if war: I can't evade! when try the L button unhighlights, I don't know what to do. help!
I've no idea, I don't use emulators or chipped mods or the other interesting ways of emulation or cracked gaming. The last magu magu download I made was for Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light on PC.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
So wetin u day use? undecided
cao:

I've no idea, I don't use emulators or chipped mods or the other interesting ways of emulation or cracked gaming. The last magu magu download I made was for Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light on PC.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
And please cap, send me a good link to install winrar (English) for 32bit system. All the one I have been installing hasn't been the right ones in one way or the other. Plua I need to extract wwe 12 file for installation. Borrowed the CD from a friend and need to return it
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by ninovandross(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2015
emmynsikak:

Lol dude kratos is just like an iphone! Just over rated! Ya I played gow3 but still the story line of his life doesnt really match up
#justmyownthoughs
god of war is a great game but trully d storyline is poor, compared to others like, the last of us or uncharted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
So wetin u day use? undecided
PS3.
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
Your own is limited and old fashion. The world is going mobile girl! wink
cao:

PS3.
grin
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
Jetjacky:
Your own is limited and old fashion. The world is going mobile girl! wink grin
And mobile for all its knick knacks is still more limited than any of the old gen (PS3, 360 etc) or the current gen (PS4, Xbox One & Wii U).
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Jetjacky(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
Because you havent found a good phone to try it on? embarassed
cao:

And mobile for all its knick knacks is still more limited than any of the old gen (PS3, 360 etc) or the current gen (PS4, Xbox One & Wii U).

I checked your blog today, didn't get a thing on what's about, or you're saying... E.g the music star you talk about, ain't seeing no pics to tell who she is. And talk was too long I almost skip. And here I'm getting carried away with criticking? Or is it called opinion this days?? smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.