Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Need An Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need An Investor (549 Views)

Elumelu Wins Africa Investor ‘person Of The Year’ Award In New York / Just Two Reasons Why You Need To Be An Entrepreneur Or An Investor / A Very Profitable Business Idea ( Just An Investor Needed). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Investor by bigcil2(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
I cant type much cos I have alot to say.. I run a property website, since november last year. Actually when I started it was small, cos of insufficient funds that I made sufficient by alot of cut backs. Presently it has been running for 5 months by the end of April.. Turnover highest turn over was last month 1.2M and lowest was Feb. 600k. will like to stress that this firm is working on less than 2% capacity. I need someone with the passion for investing on startups to invest in this. Please call me if youre intesrested . 08176722722
Re: Need An Investor by freetowns: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
bigcil2:
I cant type much cos I have alot to say.. I run a property website, since november last year. Actually when I started it was small, cos of insufficient funds that I made sufficient by alot of cut backs. Presently it has been running for 5 months by the end of April.. Turnover highest turn over was last month 1.2M and lowest was Feb. 600k. will like to stress that this firm is working on less than 2% capacity. I need someone with the passion for investing on startups to invest in this. Please call me if youre intesrested . 08176722722
Wat website is it. Send an email to me fuhrerglobal@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Need An Investor by bigcil2(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
freetowns:

Wat website is it. Send an email to me fuhrerglobal@gmail.com
just did ... please check your email

(1) (Reply)

Register & Get Free 10 Sms On Leo6sms.com.ng / Get Ur Customized Car/home Air Fresheners Branded With Ur Logo And Design / Inec Gsm Db @ A Promo Price Of#15000 + Mtn & Eti Cheap Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.