Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos (1455 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by Goldrushnigeria(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2015
The pretty actress/singer, looking flawless.

http://goldrushnews247.com/stella-damasus-stuns-in-new-photos/

1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
5/10
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by buygala(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't recognize her.... makeup and filters na real bastarrd angry

* Please someone should help me call Jaiye Aboderin, her late husband, and confirm from him if this is really his widow
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by iheanyi40(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
She's cute
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by ginawest(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
d first pic z cool...she luks hideous in d second n third pics
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by badassProdigy(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
ginawest:
d first pic z cool...she luks hideous in d second n third pics

A great friend here on N'L and a happy birthday: that’s what you are, and that’s what I wish for you.
May your special day bring you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest in the world.

And here’s to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles.
Happy Birthday, ginawest

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by icebebe(f): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2015
D woman dt has changed her surname like clothes. U look cute
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by ginawest(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
badassProdigy:

A great friend here on N'L and a happy birthday: that’s what you are, and that’s what I wish for you.
May your special day bring you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest in the world.

And here’s to hoping all of your birthday wishes will come true once you blow out those candles.
Happy Birthday, ginawest
thank you badass
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Elegantly cute but her cleavage though. embarassed
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by Yasher: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
What does she do now cos movie roles are hard to come by for her these days
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In New Photos by may01(f): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I almost did not recognise her. Make up shocked

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) / Don Jazzy Drops First Post Since He Cleared All His Instagram Posts (pics & Vid) / Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.