Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday (1801 Views)

Don Jazzy Stuns In Ripped Jeans (photo) / Kcee Flaunts Cash In Ripped Jeans (Photo) / Would You Rock It? Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In Ripped Jeans [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by love2nicee: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2015
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/oh-dear-omoni-oboli-super-stuns-in.html
Actress and mother of three mark her birthday today with this hot photos she shared and an exciting birthday message to fans. My question is how does she keep this shape up?

When i grow up i hope to have this kind of bod on actres Omoni. See the message she shared below...
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/oh-dear-omoni-oboli-super-stuns-in.html

Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by Fairgodwin(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Why are they 'always releasing' pictures to mark birthday? Why she wan con nak*d herself na? Gone are the days when only mad people wear 'tear tear cloth.' #And she's one of my most respected Nollywood stars o (I even dey watch their movies?).
Well, happy birthday, Oboli.
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by obiZEAL(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Happy birthday fine girl...she has 3 kids!!!

Hope my future wife is seeing this.
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by buygala(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Her bag tho...

looks like it can comfortably contain a baby embarassed
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Happy birthday elegant omoni. Talented babe.

God bless ur new age
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Total dress down (my opinion)

Gat much respect for her though

But something is wrong with either the dressing or the makeup

Hbd to a fulfilled woman.
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by tinuolababy(f): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
HBD
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by floragregs(f): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
kitnah:
Total dress down (my opinion)

Gat much respect for her though

But something is wrong with either the dressing or the makeup

Hbd to a fulfilled woman.
nope, she looks gooooooood!
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by tpiadotcom: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Satan be gone!!!!!!
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by angelTI(f): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Omoni, leave this stupid fashion biko

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by axortedbabe(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Momma leave this for younger ladies...
Nice shape tho,not easy to maintain this after having kids..hbd
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ugly IMO

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Who styled her?

Tacky and trashy.

Ripped jeans doesn't look good on everyone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by pretydiva(f): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Too mch Mary Kay. She's 2 old 4 dis type of dressing ni.
Re: Oh Dear: Omoni Oboli Super Stuns In Ripped Jeans To Mark Birthday by Ralphlauren(m): 1:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Joavid:
Who styled her?

Tacky and trashy.

Ripped jeans doesn't look good on everyone. undecided

Super, super, super trashy.

She looks like some "mgbeke" that has just mixed and matched clothes picked up from the recycle bin.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Watch My Wife's Movies - Mercy Johnson’s Husband: Is It Possible? / Foluke Daramola Blasts Davido / Some Memorable Photos At Lanre Makun Traditional Wedding In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.