Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? (1575 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by DanceVille: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Was your food lost?..
Elslim:
Missing fooooood
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
I miss my little nephew

Can't wait 2 see him!
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Elslim: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
DanceVille:
Was your food lost?..

Yeah kept it in ma cooler buh I can't find it

Wana help?
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
I miss the taste of my mum's food.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by DanceVille: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol! What are friends for..
Elslim:

Yeah kept it in ma cooler buh I can't find it

Wana help?
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by paix(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2015
I am missing myself right now. I should've been all alone, thinking of good things of life. But I'm here reading some silly topics on NL.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
paix:
I am missing myself right now. I should've been all alone, thinking of good things of life. But I'm here reading some silly topics on NL.
Ehya..should I give you an antidote?
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by zealot4me(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm missing home
they call it north but I call it home
I miss my early morning koko
I miss eating tuwon cinkafa, waina.

most of all I miss my family cry
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by paix(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
DanceVille:
Ehya..should I give you an antidote?
please.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Perceptor(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Charliewyt:
Wish dad is still around to see me come back home in my army camouflage.
Sorry man...
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Perceptor(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
Missing my dad and my younger twin sisters sad...Wish i could turn back the hands of time! ;(
I feel for you sis...may Almighty God console you and renew your happiness.
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Mhizkel(f): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Perceptor:

I feel for you sis...may Almighty God console you and renew your happiness.
Amen..Thanks!
Re: Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
I miss my boo kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

70-year-old-man Dies After Having S*x With 2 Secondary School Girls (photos) 18+ / Check Dis Out / When She Wants To Show You That She Is Better Than Beta Pikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.