Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos (33440 Views)

5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids / Photos : Accident At Ijesha, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by dwayni: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
itsdumebi:
Commuters experienced a heavy traffic gridlock this morning at Joju, Sango Ota after an accident involving a camry car and a truck occurred. The accident also led to a heavy fight between a BRT staff and a car driver.The BRT bus was VO19 Reg No AAA 030 XB & the car had Reg BDG 884 CU.
http://itsdumebi.com/photos-accident-leads-to-fight-between-brt-staff-and-car-owner-in-lagos/

Why pasting peoples license plate numbers here all the time when I don't see need for that. Isn't it sort of personal information?
Re: Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos by spyjulius(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2015
It happen ,not long before I got to this location..wen I was der waiting for keke.....to ally to ikeja bus top....ther was no fight at all ...just that the woman did not cam down at firSt.....it was later resolved wen police later intervene.....though it causes a lot of holdup ... Her is d picture I spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Tell Me About This Car / Chinese Man Create Lamborghini Replica For $10,000 / Japanese Or German Cars- Which Do You Prefer And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.