Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. (44456 Views)

We So "Dope" In Our Family (photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2015
Please nairalanders help me out.I am not an expert when it comes to writing,but i will still manage to drive home my point to the best of my capacity.

I proposed marriage just of recent to my spouse and went ahead with the family introduction.I have ever since been making preparations for the wedding.

I had told her in our previous interactions that i cancelled the marriage preparations with my ex when she told me she had once aborted a baby for her ex,which made her bleed for days.she told me back then that she was scared her womb was damaged because the pregnancy was 3 months old when she carried out the abortion.she pleaded with me to still marry her,reminding me of God's ability to perform miracles,even though she admitted that it was a difficult thing for any african man to do.I immediately called it quit between the both of us and moved on to my current spouse.

Just yesterday in one of our outings,my fiancée opened up to me that she once had an abortion in the past.she begged me not to call it "quit” with her,assuring me that no damage was done.

Am confused here because i can't handle the trauma of childlessness and a lot has been going through my mind. I love her and she loves me too.

Please advice me.

Do i continue with the marriage ?
Do i accept that it is my destiny to settle down with
a lady that has done abortion in the past ?
Do i insist she get pregnant for me before our wedding ?
Do i just go ahead and marry her with a positive
mindset ?

Please help me out of this quagmire..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by shakazuldadon: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2015
ghen ghen...

modified........

3* FTC front page under 12hrs

my Oga should travel more often........ I was really jobless today...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2015
she knows about your past relationship and she still open up to you ,then I give her 3 gbosa!!!

1. her story might be false to know how much you care because her boldness for telling you such is what's strange to me

2. Guys are adviced dis days to make sure your wife to be is at least 1month pregnant before you start marriage arrangement(that's if you are financially ready to settle down)

ladies and abortion these dayslipsrsealed

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ryd3(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Test d market. Simple. Get her pregnant before u start wedding proper. What if u break up again and meet yet another?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by frodobee: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
I am not answering your question, it is ur choice. I am bordered by the number of abortions carried out in this times, it is no longer a question of virgins, it is now the issue of "who has not aborted before?"

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ifex370(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Hian...

Nigerian girls and abortion
undecided

its becoming alarming oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by falconey(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
"pregnant "her before marriage sir.....GOODLUCK! cool

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Hedybee(f): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by kendrick9(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
i will advice you to get her pregnant first to be sure if she still has a womb.... girls like that most probably were cheap runs girl before u met her...
I will kick her out it was me tho...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Emmyk(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2015
This is a serious something. I'll make a radio drama out of this, which should be broadcast by next Thursday, hopefully.

People get to contribute after the drama (phone-in).
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Guys sha *smh*

Tell them the truth before marriage ......problem
Hide the truth till after marriage ......problem

Most Guys are so difficult to please ie guys like the poster undecided

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by dulux07(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Note that, just because, u ve done introduction does not mean, u cant call it off.

On the other hand, u no her better than we do, if u love her very much, u can go ahead with d wedding, n besides what if she decides to keep it as a secret, u would not know.

But If u decide to continue with d wedding, pls make sure u take her for a thorough medical checkup n make sure her womb is intact, so u dont suffer for someones else recklessness in d past.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by agarawu23(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

Dude, pls stop looking for excuses and settle down with somebody. Most ladies pretend and lie a lot and you're lucky to have met a lady who isn't a liar undecided
he shld settle down with "apereajase" ?undecided whats is the fruit of marriage?

18 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Babprosper20(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Atleast she didn't lie, though i know it's difficult to accept, bu tpray to God over it

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Kolade354(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Try Fertility test but if you are not okay it is never too late to call it off even if na pastor bind you together.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
he shld settle down with "apereajase" ?undecided whats is the fruit of marriage?
Shey, because she told him? Do you know how many babes that have done worse yet they act like saints? See, what matters is the repentance and thatz what God is looking at too. Besides, do you know many times you have sin against God yet He's not mad at you. We ask God to forgive us our sins yet we are so harden to forgive those that have wronged us.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Kolade354(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

God is the giver of children! I'm not saying kudos to the lady but you shouldn't judge her from her past/mistakes. We are all human so why not just forgive her and tell her to ask God for Mercy and move on with your wedding plans
Move on with the wedding plans?.................The Bitter truth is gurlz like her have been exposed in to the world, Unless she has repent if not gurlz like that cant be trusted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by siegfried99(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm OP, take her for testing and proceed with the wedding.

It's always better to know every detail of ur partners past and truth about it before marriage.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Seconded. God will not kill your brain.

agarawu23:
she knows about your past relationship and she still open up to you ,then I give her 3 gbosa!!!

1. her story might be false to know how much you care because her boldness for telling you such is what's strange to me

2. Guys are adviced dis days to make sure your wife to be is at least 1month pregnant before you start marriage arrangement(that's if you are financially ready to settle down)

ladies and abortion these dayslipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by agarawu23(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
madridguy:
Seconded. God will not kill your brain.

Amen to that and you too
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by agarawu23(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Shey, because she told him? Do you know how many babes that have done worse yet they act like saints? See, what matters is the repentance and thatz what God is looking at too. Besides, do you know many times you have sin against God yet He's not mad at you. We ask God to forgive us our sins yet we are so harden to forgive those that have wronged us.
These is not preaching matter. we are facing reality here and not expectations

God is able to do all things but God didn't ask us to take dangerous risk.

read from my first comment. I have already commend the Lady for such step.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
These is not preaching matter. we are facing reality here and not expectations

God is able to do all things but God didn't ask us to take dangerous risk.

read from my first comment. I have already commend the Lady for such step.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Mprex(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

whether those ladies took in through sachet water

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by YUNGLURD(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I see sense in ur post but gals too should limit this abortion of a thing.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by YUNGLURD(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
Op prolly that lady is just trying you. What lady in her right mind would tell you that after hearing your story.

Maybe she is just bieng sincere

all thesame, i will advice you to go on with the marriage

all those guys shouting ladies and abortions on this thread, thunder fire you JTs

whether those ladies took in through sachet water
easy madam

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP, go ahead with d marriage having a positive mindset.

The lady in question might be trying u 4 real!
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by jearile(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nobody can do your thinking for you in as much as they won't bear the brunt with you. Sit down and settle it until you are convinced of what you want. Love is beyond feelings, reasoning plays a huge role. Undergo all the necessary test (though, with or without any confession is always the needful thing to do before marriage). Abortion is beyond terminating a foetus in the uterus; every action has its consequence(s).
Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I see sense in ur post but gals too should limit this abortion of a thing.
Abortion is a sin before God. He hates it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Minemrys: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Guys sha *smh*

look at you. Imagine a man you want to marry had the courage to tell you he has low sperm count, std or should i say cancer of the dick, will you still go ahead with the marriage plans?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Come on ladies. Condoms and contraceptives aren't so expensive this days if you can't abstain use them...see the end results of going "raw"
Btw OP how many girls have done abortion for you? Me thinks this is karma...

18 Likes

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Minemrys:

look at you
. Imagine a man you want to marry had the courage to tell you he has low sperm count, std or should i say cancer of the dick, will you still go ahead with the marriage plans?
*sign* undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Khalessi:
Come on ladies. Condoms and contraceptives aren't so expensive this days if you can't abstain use them...see the end results of going "raw"
Btw OP how many girls have done abortion for you? Me thinks this is karma...

Sincerely speaking,,,, no girl has ever done an abortion for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.